Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

McClure's BBQ: Upheaval. Again. Oy.

Got my rubs. The salt smells awesome. Hoping to do ribs next weekend and will report back. My FIL was extremely jealous so I may have to put in another order for him.

When i walked in the room where the package was, i could smell the rubs. stuff smells great. Cant wait to use these.

• Like 1
  • Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I guess I should have thought more seriously about a kickstarter with y'all....    I'm not too good at asking for help I guess. But.... I have a new silent partner...should become official o

Partnership official! The stress release has begun.  Thank you rye whiskey stash. 😁

holy cow....last second call wants food for 140.    taking my rig and rolling out to the Saints training facility and feeding the entire organization!!!   this is tomorrow.   i'll give my +/

Picking up all meats all sides for 10 for my draft tomorrow :excited:

big hit as expected. The sausage seemed to be the big winner out of all of the meats.

in houston for the next 2 nights - checking this place out tonight: http://www.demeris.com/InhouseMenu.php

• Like 1

Pig Roast part 2 tonight. AKA: 2 PIG TUESDAY. :porked::porked:

I doubt we will have as many people as the anniversary pig roast, but who knows.

When is this popping off? Went by earlier for my weekly burger fix but saw that you guys were closed.

At this very moment my wife is eating dinner at McClure's. Am happy for her but for me...well I'm just jealous. She's in town for a conference and cabbed over there at my insistence. She texted me a picture of her standing next to a smiling Tipsy. I will get there someday...at least that's what I will keep telling myself.

I'm sure their conversation was an awkward one given she didn't even know my moniker when she started talking to him! Tipsy, thanks for humoring us.

• Like 1

At this very moment my wife is eating dinner at McClure's. Am happy for her but for me...well I'm just jealous. She's in town for a conference and cabbed over there at my insistence. She texted me a picture of her standing next to a smiling Tipsy. I will get there someday...at least that's what I will keep telling myself.

I'm sure their conversation was an awkward one given she didn't even know my moniker when she started talking to him! Tipsy, thanks for humoring us.

i'm actually quite used to meeting fbg's, friends fbg's have sent here, and family of fbg's. She handled it well...nice lady. She is bringing you some rubs :)

• Like 2

i'm actually quite used to meeting fbg's, friends fbg's have sent here, and family of fbg's. She handled it well...nice lady. She is bringing you some rubs :)

The staff knows about FBGs too, which is pretty amusing if you show up when Tipsy isnt there.

:pickle: ?

dude, I was there last week. Wish I would have seen you. That would have been awesome

I was there from 8/9 - 8/16, did you have your BBQ shirt with you?
I have a place there so im down there a lot. The shirt doesn't fit me anymore. Negative about that material. But im trying to fix that
dude, I was there last week. Wish I would have seen you. That would have been awesome

I have a place there so im down there a lot. The shirt doesn't fit me anymore. Negative about that material. But im trying to fix that

Connection?

:pickle: ?

:lmao:

Connection?
unfortunately, no. The fact that I eat too much is the cause

Connection?
unfortunately, no. The fact that I eat too much is the cause

At first I read 'down there' to be McClure's - hence the attempted joke...

:thumbup: if it's on the list with Port of Call's burger, it's got to be good! That was the best damn burger I've ever had anywhere. Can't wait to try yours, tipsy! Congrats!

Whole Pig Night III

85 guests....a little less than two pigs called for but the extra meat will be used.

On the road to Mississippi in a bit for a meeting of all the players in the game over there. It is the first time I'm having a staff meeting with a bunch of people I don't know and didn't hire. It will be awkward and uncomfortable....i've already thrown up this morning (i'm a habitual stress puker) and am feeling the same butterflies I had before going on stage in college/high school.

Luckily I have a pan full of chopped pig and a bunch of sides to put them all at ease.

Whole Pig Night III

85 guests....a little less than two pigs called for but the extra meat will be used.

On the road to Mississippi in a bit for a meeting of all the players in the game over there. It is the first time I'm having a staff meeting with a bunch of people I don't know and didn't hire. It will be awkward and uncomfortable....i've already thrown up this morning (i'm a habitual stress puker) and am feeling the same butterflies I had before going on stage in college/high school.

Luckily I have a pan full of chopped pig and a bunch of sides to put them all at ease.

Meetings like that don't have to be so bad. You are the inspiration, and I would come in from that direction knowing that your senior staff is taking care of the details. Of course a pan full of good eats helps! Good Luck!

Whole Pig Night III

Meetings like that don't have to be so bad. You are the inspiration, and I would come in from that direction knowing that your senior staff is taking care of the details. Of course a pan full of good eats helps! Good Luck!

Putting them in a food coma should really make things go better.

Lol,

im just sitting on this conference call voting over and over.... he should be in 2nd soon. lets do it!

lol, didnt realize you could just keep voting.

You can but it won't count. Just voted twice and the tally did no increase the second time.

no need to delete or take the link down tipsy, you can only vote once, after that it doesnt tally it anymore, I havent tried from a different browser or anything but I wouldnt take it down

typically........ one can vote from each browser or clear the cache and cookies then revote. Or so i have heard.

i think ill let nature take its course...im already bringing in votes from my facebook friends/family....having y'all really crush the numbers would be funny but obvious ballot stuffing. I'm taking link down......please delete from your quotes

All these online polls are about ballot stuffing. The goal is to generate traffic for their site. If we don't crush the numbers, someone else will.

i think ill let nature take its course...im already bringing in votes from my facebook friends/family....having y'all really crush the numbers would be funny but obvious ballot stuffing. I'm taking link down......please delete from your quotes

All these online polls are about ballot stuffing. The goal is to generate traffic for their site. If we don't crush the numbers, someone else will.

Yep.

• Like 1