What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

McClure's BBQ (4 Viewers)

My fantasy football league is holding our live auction draft in New Orleans this weekend. Our group of 10 guys rented out a house in New Orleans that has a huge media room with a 108" projector screen to display the updated draft results and team budgets during the draft.

The best part is that our draft day experience is going to be catered by McClure's! I'll be picking up an order of "All Meats, All Sides" for 10-12 people for lunch before the draft on Saturday. I can't wait to see this ridiculous smorgasbord of smoked meats and sides in all its glory. I am pumped to introduce my friends to the best barbecue in New Orleans. I'll upload a picture of our McClure's spread when I get back next week.

It should be an absolutely epic weekend. Special thanks to Tipsy for helping make our destination draft weekend in New Orleans legendary.
Love this idea.
Pics of the layout before eating would be pretty cool.

My fantasy football league is holding our live auction draft in New Orleans this weekend. Our group of 10 guys rented out a house in New Orleans that has a huge media room with a 108" projector screen to display the updated draft results and team budgets during the draft.

The best part is that our draft day experience is going to be catered by McClure's! I'll be picking up an order of "All Meats, All Sides" for 10-12 people for lunch before the draft on Saturday. I can't wait to see this ridiculous smorgasbord of smoked meats and sides in all its glory. I am pumped to introduce my friends to the best barbecue in New Orleans. I'll upload a picture of our McClure's spread when I get back next week.

It should be an absolutely epic weekend. Special thanks to Tipsy for helping make our destination draft weekend in New Orleans legendary.
Love this idea.
are you doing one of those things where you are eating BBQ off the naked body of last year's loser?

Love this idea.
are you doing one of those things where you are eating BBQ off the naked body of last year's loser?
I'll take a PM

Looked in my guide for Cooking Channel but don't think I get it. Anyone using Comcast in the DC area know what channel it is?

Looked in my guide for Cooking Channel but don't think I get it. Anyone using Comcast in the DC area know what channel it is?
I have Comcast too, and quickly looked for it the other day, but I could not find either. I only looked through the HD channels though, and was going to check non-HD tonight.

I have Comcast too, and quickly looked for it the other day, but I could not find either. I only looked through the HD channels though, and was going to check non-HD tonight.
I have comcast in ny and initially couldn't find it. But do a search for the show best in chow and it should come up.

I have comcast in ny and initially couldn't find it. But do a search for the show best in chow and it should come up.
It is on 278 in Denver on Comcast - which is a Non-HD range - take a look at Tipsey's link and there is a green button on the right where you put in your zip and provider. Also looks like a link at the top to watch shows on the innerwebs - but it may take some time for an episode to get there from the looks of it

The quesodia looks good to be fair, but it looks like I could eat 3-4 if them if I was really hungry. Not sure I could say that about the poboy sub.

Users who are viewing this thread