What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Plaxico Burress (1 Viewer)

Spanky24

Footballguy
If you watched the Jets/Chargers game yesterday you will know exactly what I'm talking about.

For those of you that didn't, let me fill you in.

After he scored 2 of his 3 touchdowns he immediately took a knee, said a prayer and pointed to the sky. The entire time he KNEW the cameras would be on him. I just can't respect a player that would throw that in my face like that knowing people would be watching his actions after the scores. Distasteful Plax.

Wow....

More and more I read the SP and think to myself in Vince Lombardi's voice, "What the hell is going on out there,"

Talk about :fishing:

Hopefully this nonsense is locked sooner rather than later.

If you watched the Jets/Chargers game yesterday you will know exactly what I'm talking about. For those of you that didn't, let me fill you in. After he scored 2 of his 3 touchdowns he immediately took a knee, said a prayer and pointed to the sky. The entire time he KNEW the cameras would be on him. I just can't respect a player that would throw that in my face like that knowing people would be watching his actions after the scores. Distasteful Plax.
:goodposting:He pointed to the sky making a gun gesture towards the sky....just classless

How the F does this have anything to do with FFB?

God forbid you post something like a WDIS it's gone within seconds but crap like this is here week after week....

If you watched the Jets/Chargers game yesterday you will know exactly what I'm talking about. For those of you that didn't, let me fill you in. After he scored 2 of his 3 touchdowns he immediately took a knee, said a prayer and pointed to the sky. The entire time he KNEW the cameras would be on him. I just can't respect a player that would throw that in my face like that knowing people would be watching his actions after the scores. Distasteful Plax.
:goodposting:He pointed to the sky making a gun gesture towards the sky....just classless
I think he was just letting everyone know, "No worries, I'll aim it away from my body going forward".

Users who are viewing this thread