What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MFL Commissioner Help (1 Viewer)

HULLOBUDMAN

Footballguy
We had a person bid $1 on a player as his #1 option this week. If he didn't get that person then he wanted to bid $20 on a second option. There is not drama involved with switching the players but now that we have corrected the roster and deleted the transaction from accounting, that team has lost $19 in blind bid money.

Does anyone know how to give a team back BB money?

We had a person bid $1 on a player as his #1 option this week. If he didn't get that person then he wanted to bid $20 on a second option. There is not drama involved with switching the players but now that we have corrected the roster and deleted the transaction from accounting, that team has lost $19 in blind bid money.Does anyone know how to give a team back BB money?
Found it. Nevermind...

Does anyone know how to give a team back BB money?
I used to commish a league on MFL, and I know for a fact there's a way to do this, because I used to do it on a weekly basis (we had some weird rules where you could earn extra BB money throughout the year, trade it to other owners, etc., so I was constantly adjusting teams' balances manually throughout the season). Unfortunately I don't remember exactly where in the commish menus that option is, but it's definitely there.

I see the OP found it.

Off topic a bit here, I found once you change a players salary, there's no way to look back to see what he was previously. I found that out the hard way because of blind bidding. In my league, players retain 75% of their salary two weeks after they were cut.

An owner can bid whatever they want, and if they don't look at what his salary was, they can get him at a bargain. That's on me to check, but i didn't realize I had to babysit it like that.

Hopefully MFL adds a salary history next year, seems like it would be an easy thing to do.

Users who are viewing this thread