What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pick 'em Week 15 (1 Viewer)

lefteye

Footballguy
3 weeks to go. A couple right picks can put you into the money.

The no brainers this week.

Atl over Jax

Dall over TB

Tenn over Indy

Cinci over St. Louis

NO over Minny

GB over KC

Ari over Cle

The rest of the picks aren't so easy:

Hou sealed their trip to the playoffs. Can they keep it up with Yates? I'm guessing yes.

Carolina (4-9, Road: 2-4) 1:00 pm EST

Houston (10-3, Home: 5-1) FOX

Chi looked pretty physical last week. I'm not sure if Tarvaris Jackson has the same toughness as Tebow.

Seattle (6-7, Road: 2-4) 1:00 pm EST

Chicago (7-6, Home: 5-2) FOX

Which NYG show up?

Washington (4-9, Road: 2-4) 1:00 pm EST

NY Giants (7-6, Home: 3-3) FOX

I have no idea. Going with the home team in the cold.

Miami (4-9, Road: 1-5) 1:00 pm EST

Buffalo (5-8, Home: 4-2) CBS

Both playing for their lives.

Detroit (8-5, Road: 4-2) 4:05 pm EST

Oakland (7-6, Home: 3-3) FOX

The Jets aren't quite the guppy that Miami was last weekend.

NY Jets (8-5, Road: 2-4) 4:15 pm EST

Philadelphia (5-8, Home: 1-5) CBS

can it happen again? I'm guessing no.

New England (10-3, Road: 5-2) 4:15 pm EST

Denver (8-5, Home: 3-3) CBS

Balt is too much Def for SD.

Baltimore (10-3, Road: 3-3) 8:20 pm EST

San Diego (6-7, Home: 4-3) NBC

Monday December 19, 2011

Will Patrick Willis be back?

Pittsburgh (10-3, Road: 4-2) 8:30 pm EST

San Francisco (10-3, Home: 6-1) ESPN

I'm 52-38 now. I'll pick the pre-sunday affairs.

atl over jax

tam over dal

The Buccaneers are not playing well at all. But neither are the Cowboys.

atl over jax

tam over dal

Cowboys aren't playing well? They are a couple of plays away from being 9 - 4 and in control. Only an epic Giants comeback...and an inspired Cardinals team, derailed them. Both, the result of FG mishaps. Meanwhile, AZ goes on to beat the 10 - 2 9ers. Yeah, they're not playing well at all. :loco:

atl over jax

tam over dal

Cowboys aren't playing well? They are a couple of plays away from being 9 - 4 and in control. Only an epic Giants comeback...and an inspired Cardinals team, derailed them. Both, the result of FG mishaps. Meanwhile, AZ goes on to beat the 10 - 2 9ers. Yeah, they're not playing well at all. :loco:
If you look back further, they only beat the Dolphins by 1 point and only beat the Redskins by 3. They are lucky to be 7-6.

The way tb played last week, I don't care how poorly the cowboys are playing. Their back is to the wall and tb was terrible last week. Not sure what could convince me to pick tb.

The way tb played last week, I don't care how poorly the cowboys are playing. Their back is to the wall and tb was terrible last week. Not sure what could convince me to pick tb.
I could think of reasons:1. tam is playing at home.2. tam has seen two other teams fire their head coaches. If they like Raheem Morris, maybe they play hard for him this weekend to try to help him not get fired.

I could think of reasons:1. tam is playing at home.
Fair enough but TB is 3-4 at home. That's not jumping off the page at me.
2. tam has seen two other teams fire their head coaches. If they like Raheem Morris, maybe they play hard for him this weekend to try to help him not get fired.
Hard to predict on this part of it. I'm leaning more towards Josh Freeman's performance. He gave up the game to Jax last week when it was still a game. If Dall D line gets any pressure, I'd gather he crumbles again. Dallas' line can certainly bring pressure.

atl over jax

tam over dal

If you look back further, they only beat the Dolphins by 1 point and only beat the Redskins by 3. They are lucky to be 7-6.
Nah, 7 - 6 is right where they should be, I imagine. But to your point that they aren't playing well, I think you're wrong. You should just say they aren't playing timeouts well.

What are people doing with the Mia-Buff game? I can see this one going either way. Is Miami's Def improved as of late or is the qb play that much better?

I am 137-? in my no pts pick'em pool, behind the leader by 5, not good.

I have a gut feeling the Bills return to their early form and beat MIA at home. I thought ther Bills defense would miss Poz, but after watching him last night, man he was awful. He was getting blown up, never shed a block, had incredible trouble making reads, he just looked terrible to me. However, I don't know if this rookie at MLB is any better, haven't seen him play much. I'm not even sure who was the starting BUF MLB week 1 this year, but I no longer wonder why Poz was let go.

Having a hard time with NYJ-PHI. Vick not practicing but will play. Two teams that can play well and lay rotten eggs. If Vick is healthy enough to play well, I'll take the Eagles, but who knows?

Obviously, if Roths is out, SF is the easy pik. If not... I think I still take the 9'ers. At home, need the win.

I am 137-? in my no pts pick'em pool, behind the leader by 5, not good. I have a gut feeling the Bills return to their early form and beat MIA at home. I thought ther Bills defense would miss Poz, but after watching him last night, man he was awful. He was getting blown up, never shed a block, had incredible trouble making reads, he just looked terrible to me. However, I don't know if this rookie at MLB is any better, haven't seen him play much. I'm not even sure who was the starting BUF MLB week 1 this year, but I no longer wonder why Poz was let go. Having a hard time with NYJ-PHI. Vick not practicing but will play. Two teams that can play well and lay rotten eggs. If Vick is healthy enough to play well, I'll take the Eagles, but who knows? Obviously, if Roths is out, SF is the easy pik. If not... I think I still take the 9'ers. At home, need the win.
I agree 100% with the SF pick. The SF def with or without willis has played well. Last week was a letdown but 'Zona is playing good football right now. Roth will need to do something miraculous and I think it's more likely that this is a letdown game for Pitt. They're pretty much stuck as a wildcard team after losing twice to Balt and it's out of conf. Can't see Pitt getting up for this one at all. NYJ-Phi is a hard game to pick as well. Philly's been all over the place this season and I'm having trouble getting a read on them.

NYJ-Phi is a hard game to pick as well. Philly's been all over the place this season and I'm having trouble getting a read on them.
The Jets have struggled in the month of December in recent seasons. They are currently 7-7 in December from 2008 on. The Eagles are 11-3 in the same timespan. I'm leaning Philly.

NYJ-Phi is a hard game to pick as well. Philly's been all over the place this season and I'm having trouble getting a read on them.
The Jets have struggled in the month of December in recent seasons. They are currently 7-7 in December from 2008 on. The Eagles are 11-3 in the same timespan. I'm leaning Philly.
It feels like a bit of a coin toss but with Philly still being alive for a playoff berth, I see them playing hard. The jets have felt like pretenders all season. I like it Fensalk, I'm taking Philly at home. Anyone predicting a Carolina upset?

Here's my confidence picks/points. Still got a 40 point lead on second place. Yay

Atlanta 14

Dallas 13

Buffalo 5

Chicago 2

Tennessee 12

Green bay 11

Cincy 16

New Orleans 15

Giants 10

Carolina 3

Detroit 7

New England 8

Philly 6

Arizona 9

San Diego 1

San Fran 4

I'm real uncomfortable with alot of these this week. Chicago philly san Diego Carolina San Fran new England Buffalo and even green bay all make me nervous

53-39 now. Rest of picks for the week:

early affairs

hou over car

mia over buf

ten over ind

cin over stl

chi over sea

nor over min

gnb over kan

nyg over was

late affairs

oak over det

arz over cle

phi over nyj

nwe over den

snif

sdg over bal

milf

sfo over pit

53-39 now. Rest of picks for the week:early affairshou over carmia over buften over indcin over stlchi over seanor over mingnb over kannyg over waslate affairsoak over detarz over clephi over nyjnwe over densnifsdg over bal this week. milfsfo over pit
liking mia in the buff cold? boldi think chi folds this week. THey have been equally as physical, travelled well, and been TO savvy. Hanie gives them the game this week and lynch seals it.

Users who are viewing this thread