What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pick 'em Week 16 (1 Viewer)

lefteye

Footballguy
Bit of a tough week last week but not one that put us out of contention.

Any thoughts on the Thursday night game? Indy looked like they woke up last week and Houston was asleep at the wheel.

Finally pulled ahead after being down about 5 games, mid season. I now have to try and roll with the majority on my picks.

Going with Houston this Thursday.

Harry,

Where were you last week? We needed your input.

I'm thinking Houston as well. While they haven't look particularly good, I think Indy won their superbowl last week.

Regarding the other games this week, anyone predicting a Seattle upset with SF coming to town?

Looks like we missed on a chance last night to either distance ourselves or makeup a game. Hindsight...

Sorry fellas - been in and out. Here is what I have for the week. Nothing crazy really, and I am just trying to think like the 3 guys that are 1 game behind me. Playing not to lose this week. :banned:

HOU

CAR

PIT

KC

CIN

WAS

BAL

NYG

TEN

NE

DEN

SD

PHI

SF

GB

NO

8-6 last week. 0-1 on thursday. 61-46 overall.

early affairs:

cin over arz

nyj over nyg

ten over jax

nwe over mia

bal over cle

oak over kan

was over min

car over tam

den over buf

pit over stl

late affairs

det over sdg

phi over dal

sfo over sea

snif

gnb over chi

milf

nor over atl

In what I consider the swing games this week:

I'm taking the

Jets over the Giants

Min over Was

Oak over KC

SD over Det

Phi over Dal

I'd say the rest of the games will be high percentage picks towards the favorites.

Last edited by a moderator:
finished this week tied for first overall, so basically lost a game on the field.

Week 17 is going to suck with all the injuries/non-competitive teams.

Users who are viewing this thread