What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official game thread-Boys vs Giants (1 Viewer)

I love Cruz! Every play of his is a fluke!
LMAO at people who say this and are serious.
After 47 flukes in one season, I'd think he'd have won everyone over by now.
check out the "He aint doin that next year" thread
I think people have a mind that good/great players can only come from big name programs and/or day1/2 picks. So when Cruz works hard from a smaller college, has to work his way up the depth chart, it's got to be a fluke. People are weird about that stuff though.
I just dont understand calling his plays flukes. His 99 yd TD vs the Jets was due to a phenomenal ankle breaking move on his part. It was all due to his ability and not some fluke. His TD tonight was poor coverage but then he turned the ####in afterburners on. Nicks wouldve gotten caught :shrug:

I love Cruz! Every play of his is a fluke!
LMAO at people who say this and are serious.
After 47 flukes in one season, I'd think he'd have won everyone over by now.
check out the "He aint doin that next year" thread
I think people have a mind that good/great players can only come from big name programs and/or day1/2 picks. So when Cruz works hard from a smaller college, has to work his way up the depth chart, it's got to be a fluke. People are weird about that stuff though.
I just dont understand calling his plays flukes. His 99 yd TD vs the Jets was due to a phenomenal ankle breaking move on his part. It was all due to his ability and not some fluke. His TD tonight was poor coverage but then he turned the ####in afterburners on. Nicks wouldve gotten caught :shrug:
Yep.

Offensive line and backs doing a great job picking up any pressure. Great start to the first quarter but they gotta get 7 here on this drive.

Let's go BLUE!

There are no words in the English language to describe how much I hate newman. Turning out preet much exactly as I expected. Jesus this team is gutless.

Sensebaughs also a worthless piece of ####. It's hard to believe that a team could assemble a secondary this awful.

Giants miss a FG.

I think we all know whats going to happen though.

I'm not even mad...its just funny now.

how about nicks there covering up manning!?! i'm not sure if he was protecting the ball or his qb or both but it was good thinking!

Users who are viewing this thread