What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2020 Michigan Football*** (2 Viewers)

Harbaugh shows American Sniper after university cancels a showing. What a bunch of politically correct spineless nansey pansies. Good job Jim, showing the university how to behave.

:lmao: He's really stirring the pot and pushing the envelope. What I fail to understand is why those that don't like this approach are mad at the NCAA. It's their conferences they should be mad at. Quite frankly, I don't really understand why those conferences even have those sorts of rules honestly.

Keeps getting better Launch.

SEC coaches have been told they aren't allowed to speak at Michigan's camp :lol:

Of course, the NCAA will put a stop to this immediately since the SEC and Urbs aren't fans of the practice.

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2015/05/cb_blake_countess_will_transfe.html

Blake Countess to transfer. He's not a fit for the new system, but he is/was for the depth chart.
Wow....I don't see how they are better off with Lyons over him. Seems odd :oldunsure:
Lyons is an NFL draft pick, countess better get a degree
Not saying you're wrong about Countess, but I don't see it in Lyons. There's a reason there was competition for that spot on defense.

Sam Webb@SamWebb77 19m19 minutes ago
#Michigan is the only school for which Moncreif wasn't given a reason for denying release. Begs the question, is it a shot at @CoachJim4UM?

10 retweets7 favoritesReply
Retweet10
Favorite7
More

Sam Webb@SamWebb77 21m21 minutes ago
Auburn also didn't release Moncreif to any other schools in the SEC or any programs on the schedule (knocks out Clemson & Louisville)

4 retweets0 favoritesReply
Retweet4
Favorite
More

Sam Webb@SamWebb77 22m22 minutes ago
Former Auburn safety Derrick Moncreif tells me he was released to transfer to any school in the Big 10 except #Michigan

Last edited by a moderator:
So Jim is going to have a camp down in Alabama which is going to get huge publicity and Auburn tries something like this? Gus Malzahn doesn't really get it. If I was the kid I would appeal/sue. Kids should be able to transfer wherever they want.

At the moment, I couldn't care less if he wins a game. The multiple shticks are enough for me. I probably won't be saying that during the season :bag:

The SEC will now allow satellite camps in 2016. They will also continue to allow over signing, grey shirts, and blue shirts.

I think Jim H accomplished what one of those Kardashian sisters wanted to do. By all accounts, he's broken twitter running around on the football field in Prattville shirtless with his khakis on :lmao:

Kids are loving the satellite camps :thumbup:

Kids get it:

"It’s competitive. It’s competition," Washington said. "If you’re going to overlook some of the guys that are right here in your home state and in this area and go way out to California, why are you upset somebody wants to come down and give them an opportunity?"
Parents get it:

Dale Gray wouldn’t mind if his son, an offensive lineman, wore the maize and blue one day. Sitting in the shade with a crimson Alabama cap atop his head, he was surprisingly level-headed. He had a gray Alabama windbreaker, a crimson Alabama undershirt and crimson shoelaces. He’s loved the Crimson Tide his entire life and would be overjoyed if his son played for Saban.

But he doesn’t see any controversy with Harbaugh or any other coach competing for recruits on the SEC’s turf. The bottom line, he said, was they could stop their "whining."

Ben Bredeson (4*/5*) OT out of Hartland Wisconsin committed. They are probably not done for the day, but are up to 9th on 247 team rankings.

Looks like the satellite camps have been a huge success. 4-5 commits in the last week. Some guys who hadn't even been rated by the services. I like it :thumbup:

Along with all the recruits, it looks like Nike is also coming back on board :thumbup:
Wow... so Harbaugh is leaving John Wangler out in the cold? Nice guy!
You mean Jared? He's still on the team as far as I know :oldunsure:
No... John Wangler has been supplying UM with adidas uniforms/equipment for years. I assume moving to Nike means James is turning his back on his teammate :D
nice Kee... :lmao:

Along with all the recruits, it looks like Nike is also coming back on board :thumbup:
No... John Wangler has been supplying UM with adidas uniforms/equipment for years. I assume moving to Nike means James is turning his back on his teammate :D
It was around 2008ish that they switched to Adidas (I think)....prior to that it was Nike. It's Hackett's decision, he's the AD :oldunsure: All I know is the aAdidas gear I have is crap....pure crap.

It was around 2008ish that they switched to Adidas (I think)....prior to that it was Nike. It's Hackett's decision, he's the AD :oldunsure: All I know is the aAdidas gear I have is crap....pure crap.
Yep. But not a chance in hell Harbaugh didn't go to Hackett and tell him to get Nike in there. For a program that sells as much merchandise as UM, there's no reason to use a 2nd tier supplier.

Yep. But not a chance in hell Harbaugh didn't go to Hackett and tell him to get Nike in there. For a program that sells as much merchandise as UM, there's no reason to use a 2nd tier supplier.
There's been plenty of #####ing the last 3-4 years. It'd be stupid for him not to. Brandon went for the :moneybag: Glad that doofus is gone.

Big Rutgers guy coming in peace, as I'm thinking of traveling to Michigan for the game in early November with some buddies. Honestly, even before we joined the B1G I've always wanted to see a game in that stadium of yours and this seems like the best opportunity I'll have, possibly ever. Is there maybe a recommended site you guys can point me to that would cover things to know for a first time visitor on a football weekend? Thanks.

Big Rutgers guy coming in peace, as I'm thinking of traveling to Michigan for the game in early November with some buddies. Honestly, even before we joined the B1G I've always wanted to see a game in that stadium of yours and this seems like the best opportunity I'll have, possibly ever. Is there maybe a recommended site you guys can point me to that would cover things to know for a first time visitor on a football weekend? Thanks.
What do you mean? Like things to do in Ann Arbor? It's a really great city. It is really walkable and full of great restaurants and bars. The people are very friendly and you won't have much trouble being from out of town.

For the full experience, I would recommend the pre-game walk from the campus to the stadium.

For the full experience, I would recommend the pre-game walk from the campus to the stadium.
:goodposting: A two night stay should suffice, so if you're going to make a longer trip out of it make alternative lodging plans non Friday/Saturday. I'd plan to pony up and stay near campus Friday/Saturday though. Get into town Friday then don't think about your car again until sometime Sunday. Need to get on reservations sooner rather than later to do that though.

Users who are viewing this thread