Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

American Idol Season 11

tommyGunZ

:popcorn: Week 1 from Savannah GA. Not much talent, IMO.Settle a disagreement between me and wifey: Does the show pay for the contestants' trips to Hollywood? We're talking plane tickets (roundtrip) and the hotel while they are there.

I am sure they make the chick living out of the tent pay her own way......of course they pay for flight and hotel. Probably sets them back a couple million, but that is in the noise for the type of revenue the show takes in.

I was channel surfing and missed the last guy who was teased as "don't miss". What was so special?

Meh...kind of uniquish voice...but moved around a lot like Dave Matthews...even had him play guitar after his first song and he did a little Thriller which was pretty good.I did not find him all that don't miss though.

I was channel surfing and missed the last guy who was teased as "don't miss". What was so special?

Meh...kind of uniquish voice...but moved around a lot like Dave Matthews...even had him play guitar after his first song and he did a little Thriller which was pretty good.I did not find him all that don't miss though.
His name is Phillip Phillips oof

Now how do you do that to a kid?! Anyway, thx. These posts were enough info to find the audition. Didn't really like Superstition. I think he needs the guitar.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKNoljoX4nM&feature=related

Ms Kerr is a friend of the family and babysits on occasion :excited::bowtie:

You let her wear THOSE shoes in the house, right? :excited:
She can generally do whatever the hell she wants to in our house. Though I will say, makeup covers up a little bit and frequency has dropped off now that the NBA is back. Yet another reason I can't stand the NBA.

Now how do you do that to a kid?! Anyway, thx. These posts were enough info to find the audition. Didn't really like Superstition. I think he needs the guitar.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKNoljoX4nM&feature=related
Yeah, I can see him getting swallowed up when he has to go without the guitar.

I love how J-Lo gave Brittany Kerr a no... lol riiight

Show seems just like last year. I'll definitely watch it. It is soft, but it's not trying too hard like X-Factor or other talent shows.

I think I'm the only person in the world who really likes Randy. Dude has always cracked me up.

I think I'm the only person in the world who really likes Randy. Dude has always cracked me up.

Nope. Randy's the key to the show, and has been for a long time now, IMO. Dude is a genius, and he's usually spot on in his analysis.

And is it just me and my wife, or did Ms. Kerr have a little Carrie Underwood look to her?

That's what my wife said.And I told her Phillips had a Dave Matthews thing going (in ref to your earlier post).

The dude who quit his job and has a pregnant wife is a moron. He’s not even that good and he barely made it to Hollywood. Had J-LO not felt bad for him, he’d have been axed.

The guy: This is the last chance I’ll have while I don’t have kids

My wife: You have a kid. Your wife is 6 months pregnant

He lives in a small town that he admits, if you blink, you’d pass it and wouldn’t even know it. He had some type of parole or prison job. I’m sure that small town no one knows of isn’t oozing with jobs. You have to think he has a handshake deal to get his job back for getting his town publicity.

The dude who quit his job and has a pregnant wife is a moron. He’s not even that good and he barely made it to Hollywood. Had J-LO not felt bad for him, he’d have been axed.The guy: This is the last chance I’ll have while I don’t have kidsMy wife: You have a kid. Your wife is 6 months pregnantHe lives in a small town that he admits, if you blink, you’d pass it and wouldn’t even know it. He had some type of parole or prison job. I’m sure that small town no one knows of isn’t oozing with jobs. You have to think he has a handshake deal to get his job back for getting his town publicity.

:goodposting: Nice guy :rolleyes: ...makes it hollywood now with no chance with a kid on the way/depending on when the hollywood part happens you already have the kid.Nice move.

Watched the clip of him doing Thriller and he is not a little like Dave Matthews, he is a Dave clone on that song. He has the same style, movements and facial expressions. His version of Thriller sounds like one that DMB would bust out during a tour (like Sledgehammer or Burnin' Down the House, etc.).

Archived