What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who do you think Peyton will be rooting for on Sunday? (1 Viewer)

Eli or Brady

• Eli

Votes: 114 95.8%
  • Brady

Votes: 5 4.2%

• Total voters

eakfootball

Footballguy
Will Peyton be rooting for his brother? Or wanting to stay tied with 1 ring with Eli? Either way his reputation will be hurt seeing as Brady will get a 4th to his 1, or Eli will get his 2nd to move ahead of him.

This stuff probbaly matters more to us than it does them.

Why wouldn't he want his brother to win?

If you have a brother and even a remotely healthy relationship with him, you pull for him no matter what he's doing. Peyton will be pulling for Eli 100% and I'm betting it will be clear to everyone from the 1000 Peyton reaction shots we will get all game long.

I am actually surprised to see 4 people think he would root against his brother.
Seriously...I don't think it is a coincidence that Eli had his best career year, the same year that Peyton was sitting out of football for the first time...would not surprise me at all if in two months there is an article about how Peyton helped Eli with certain film study, etc.

:rolleyes: Is this the worst poll OR one of the worst polls in the Shark Pool this year?
Worst.
:goodposting:
:goodposting: BTW, please change your avatar...I cannot bleach my brain. TIA.Why half naked women aren't allowed, but half naked men are?? :angry:Oh and a still haven't voted on the grounds that this is one of the most ridiculous polls in the history of the SP. At least the oviously biased polls don't try to pretend to be legit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Peyton is a borderline non-entity.

He won one Super Bowl, like Doug Williams and Trent Dilfer did.

Great stats, actually superb, but in the end it's about Championships,

and PM is nothing more than a one time SB champ, and he will retire as such.

Peyton is a borderline non-entity.He won one Super Bowl, like Doug Williams and Trent Dilfer did.Great stats, actually superb, but in the end it's about Championships, and PM is nothing more than a one time SB champ, and he will retire as such.
:lol: :fishing:

Nonentity like Bradshaw, Namath, Tarkenton, Young, Montana, Staubach, Aikman.

All those lousy Superbowl quarterbacks.

Users who are viewing this thread