What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Indefinite Tampa Bay Bucs thread: Somehow not on the list of teams to never have won a Super Bowl (3 Viewers)

I like David. Future HoF OLB Derrick Brooks was not a huge specimen coming out of college and I do believe he was a 2nd round pick. Bucs have solidified the OL which helps Josh FreemanBucs have found a solid RB to pair with Blount which helps Josh FreemanBucs went out and signed Vincent Jackson which helps Josh FreemanBucs are going in the right direction at the moment. Saints could be in disarray this year, Panthers are still a year away, Falcons are pretty good but always beatable, Why not the Bucs in Greg Schiano's 1st season?
Had this conversation tonIght with a friend. I'm a homer and likely crazy, but this looks like a damn good team to me. A really good team.

It remains to be seen how much the D has been improved -- it was really, really, really bad last year. All the pieces are in place around Freeman on O -- now the question is how will Freeman perform?

Last edited by a moderator:
Some notes from pewterreport on the presser:

Here are a couple of free agency tidbits for you from today's press conference and some remarks after the press conference by Mark Dominik and Eric Wright:

• Wright told me he wants Ronde Barber back so he can soak up some knowledge, especially about playing in the slot.

• The Bucs won't be getting a middle linebacker in free agency and the coaches say they believe Mason Foster can stay at MLB and be effective in his second year. Curtis Lofton likely won't be a Buccaneer.

• Bucs made their big splash in free agency and will continue to monitor the market, but will likely sit out unless there is a good bargin.

• Dominik will talk to Jeff Faine. Looks like he will be released and Jeremy Zuttah will take over at center.

• Carl Nicks left the Saints because he wants to run block and the Bucs will be a run-first team, while New Orleans is a pass-first, pass-second, pass-third, pass-fourth team.

• Dominik said the team is talking with Dan Orlovsky, but have not agreed to terms and not signed him yet.
I thought the bolded was interesting, and if the Bucs are indeed done in free agency it's likely Trent Richardson will be a Buccaneer.
I assume the bolded is a lie. He went to TB because they offered him a boatload of cash. It doesn't matter though, he's an incredible player and worth the money. The only slight concern would be getting lazy after signing a fat contract. Nothing else will stop him from being dominant.Side note, if he stayed in NO, he might have went down as one of the best Gs of all time. A Super Bowl and two All-Pros in his first four seasons on one of the best offenses of all time. Yes, I am a bitter Saints fan.

ETA - sorry for being a little late with this. Bucs seem to be having a nice offseason.

Kiper was gushing over them
Really loved the exchange between he and Gruden after the David pick.Kiper: This guy could be the next Derrick Brooks.Gruden: I don't like to compare anyone to Derrick Brooks...Then they went on to talk about how great this draft has been on paper. 3 major needs on this team have been addressed with 3 players having first round grades. Barron was the top rated safety. Martin the 2nd rated RB. David the top rated outside 4-3 linebacker in most draft circles.It's really exciting to be a Buc fan right now.

The defense will be shaky again...but the offense is gonna be blow n go...this could be a FF dream team if things went right. Lot of talent at the skill positions now.

'gump said:
'bucsbaby said:
All hinges on Freeman imo.
Good news there is he's reportedly lost 20 pounds since last season.
Not reportedly, he has. I was at one buc place a couple days after the draft for a tour of the facilty. (I also got to meet coach Schiano. (really cool guy). I spoke with one of the adminstrative staff and she has gushing about how he looks. This was before I saw a internet report indicating his weight loss. Her quote... "You would not believe what Josh looks like, he has lost over 20 lbs. All of the baby fat is gone, he looks amazing" (she was kinda drooling when she said it, lol.)

'gump said:
'bucsbaby said:
All hinges on Freeman imo.
Good news there is he's reportedly lost 20 pounds since last season.
Not reportedly, he has. I was at one buc place a couple days after the draft for a tour of the facilty. (I also got to meet coach Schiano. (really cool guy). I spoke with one of the adminstrative staff and she has gushing about how he looks. This was before I saw a internet report indicating his weight loss. Her quote... "You would not believe what Josh looks like, he has lost over 20 lbs. All of the baby fat is gone, he looks amazing" (she was kinda drooling when she said it, lol.)
:thumbup: He really wants to be great....not just a decent player who hangs around 10 years and gets rich.

LeGarrette Blount is delusional, Kellen Winslow is absent

By Gregg Rosenthal NFL.com

Around The League editor

LeGarrette Blount went into the draft hoping that the Tampa Bay Buccaneers didn't select Trent Richardson. The good news for Blount is that the team never got a chance to take Richardson. The bad news is they got back into the end of the first round to select Doug Martin out of Boise State.

Everyone around the Bucs expects Martin to start right away. Unlike Blount, he's a complete back that can play all three downs. Just don't tell Blount that. He says he's the No. 1 guy "until they take it away."

"I had the idea they were going to draft another guy," Blount said via the St. Petersburg Times, noting he's lost 5-10 pounds. "I've been showing I can be an every-down back ... them drafting a running back might be what I needed to become an every-down back.''

Consider us skeptical. If Blount needed competition to get motivated, that doesn't bode well for him. Martin's skill set is more diverse. If nothing else, it's a good problem for the Bucs to have.

Other Bucs nuggets from their first day of OTAs, courtesy of PewterReport.com

1. Ronde Barber took snaps exclusively at safety. The Bucs confirmed Barber is making a position switch.

2. Martin was not 100 percent because of a hamstring problem, so Blount took all the first team reps.

3. Kellen Winslow, Brian Price, and Dezmon Briscoe were among the no-shows at practice. No excuse was given for their absence.

4. It sure didn't take us long to forget that OTAs don't really matter.

1. Ronde Barber took snaps exclusively at safety. The Bucs confirmed Barber is making a position switch.
This move seems odd with the Barron pick and Talib situation.

This move seems odd with the Barron pick and Talib situation.
Depends on the Talib situation for sure, and I'm not sure if Bucs play a system that has a true SS and FS, but I could see it breaking down as Barron (SS), Ronde (FS), and Talib/Wright (CB). Would get their best 4 dbs on the field at the same time.That being said, I still think the Bucs D is gonna get lit up light a christmas tree most games...

With weight off, Josh Freeman still carries heavy expectations

By Jeff Darlington NFL.com

Reporter

TAMPA -- Sweat beading on his noticeably skinnier face, Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Josh Freeman was happy to talk Tuesday about his motivations for dropping nearly 20 pounds this offseason, a goal driven by little more than the casual suggestion of a friend.

This, after all, is the type of fodder that helps pass the time on an afternoon in May, still months from the start of training camp, during an era of the NFL when even a simple voluntary veteran practice attracts a full complement of news trucks to the Bucs' parking lot.

"Well, I stopped going to Taco Bell late at night," joked Freeman, who also started a workout regimen unrelated to football that included more cross-fit training. "I eliminated the fourth meal."

But the true beauty of Freeman's approach to his slimmed-down frame (he went from weighing 260 pounds to nearly 240) is the honest candor that came with it. No, he doesn't really feel any faster. No, it doesn't make him feel any more like Superman.

And no, despite everything that everyone will want to say about his lighter body helping him move on from his 2011 slump, it isn't the cure to such ills.

"You do all this workout stuff, and I'm thinking I'm going to be lighter and flying around, but I've never really been that good of a runner," Freeman said. "And honestly, I was heavier in 2010 than I was last year, and I was playing better then."

Freeman knows he needs to convince the NFL world that his future will be filled with more of the highlights of 2010 than the lowlights of 2011, and he easily could use his sleeker shape as the perfect sales pitch. But he instead avoided spinning this as such, even if 20 less pounds will still certainly give him more energy (he's eating healthier), more "torque" (he's throwing with more ease, he says) and more internal confidence (he doesn't need it).

I'm glad Freeman didn't lower himself to such desperation, particularly when there are two more appropriate testimonials to support my belief he will be the Bucs' answer at quarterback for years to come. One of those testimonials is linked to his second NFL start in 2009. The other is from the current year.

The first: On Nov. 15, 2009, moments after the Miami Dolphins escaped with a 25-23 win against the Bucs by countering Freeman's fantastic late touchdown drive with a last-second field goal, former Dolphins linebacker Jason Taylor offered his unsolicited opinion of the quarterback.

"I tell you what, the kid is going to be good," Taylor said. "I could be wrong, but in my opinion, he's going to be a really, really good quarterback. He's got tremendous poise for a young guy, he has tremendous size, and he moves around looking to throw the ball downfield, and still checking down, and running for the first down.

"I've got respect for the young kid."

Taylor, during his career, was always the last to praise a rookie, let alone a rookie quarterback. He wanted young guys to earn respect, which left the few who heard him to take notice. After all, Taylor is better suited to evaluate a quarterback than any analyst or reporter I've ever met.

Now fast-forward three years, skipping past Freeman's sophomore season, which included 25 touchdowns and just six interceptions, skipping past a third year that went the other way, with 16 touchdowns and 22 interceptions, toward my phone conversation Tuesday with wide receiver Vincent Jackson.

Jackson, who recently signed a five-year, $55 million contract with the Bucs, said he was swayed to join the team more by Freeman's potential than by the paycheck.

"One of the biggest things for a wide receiver to consider is the quarterback situation," Jackson said Tuesday. "You want to go where there's a guy who can make plays. When I met Josh, I knew right away he was special. I'm a football guy. I study film. I've seen some of Josh's games. I know he's special."

Just as it would be absurd for his 2010 season to define Freeman's legacy, it would be equally absurd to cast him aside because of his 2011 campaign. At this point, yes, an endorsement of his future is nothing more than that: An unproven prediction about where he might be headed. But Freeman has all of the skills, all of the work ethic, all of the potential. There's simply no reason to also rip away all of the hope just because of one, lone less-than-adequate year.

So how, then, will this quarterback, entering a fourth year that's as critical as Sam Bradford's third in St. Louis and Matt Ryan's fifth in Atlanta, get back on the path to becoming one of the league's elite?

Fortunately for Freeman, the Bucs' front office is doing a diligent job helping him out. The team added more weapons in the form of a wide receiver (Jackson should help make Mike Williams more effective) and a running back (first-round pick Doug Martin will provide LeGarrette Blount with some much-needed motivation). They also gave Freeman better protection (the newly signed Carl Nicks is among the best guards in the game).

Oh, yes, and a new offensive system altogether, created by former Rutgers coach Greg Schiano and his staff in an attempt to put his own fresh stamp on the organization. While the changes don't mean inevitable success for the team, Freeman has, so far, embraced the possibilities, with nearly 80 percent of the new offense now installed.

"This offense is allowing a lot of guys to step up and shine," Freeman said. "There are so many different venues for these guys to display their talents -- whether it's intermediary routes, option routes, going deep -- we're going to give everybody a chance to make plays."

But just as with the pounds that Freeman recently shed, there is no reason to oversell this situation. No need for hope-filled propaganda. No sense in trying to convince anyone that 2010 was a better indication of the future than 2011. At this point in Freeman's career, there's only one way to prove as much. So if we're going to take anything away from Freeman's weight loss this offseason, if we're going to deduce anything from the team's additions through free agency and the draft, it should instead be the grip on reality that Tampa Bay currently has.

The Bucs and Freeman are pushing forward, recognizing the potential of their situation, believing they remain on the cusp of getting back on the proper track. But rather than talking about it, they're choosing to show it instead.

And there's nothing wrong with that.

"I feel like I have the potential to be elite," Freeman said, when I asked if he is, indeed, an elite quarterback. "But before you can be labeled elite, you've got to get a lot closer to having rings."

Vincent Jackson mentors Buccaneers' young WRs

By Brian McIntyre NFL.com

The main reason the Tampa Bay Buccaneers signed wide receiver Vincent Jackson to a five-year, $55.555 million contract was to bring the 60-70 receptions, 1,100-plus yards and eight-plus touchdowns he's averaged over his last three full seasons to a passing offense that ranked 23rd in passing yards per play and was tied for 27th in passing plays of 20+ yards in 2011.

Roy Cummings of The Tampa Tribune writes that Jackson was also valued for the veteran leadership he'd bring to a young Bucs receiver corps that includes 2010 draft picks Arrelious Benn and Mike Williams, who caught 65 passes for 964 yards and 11 touchdowns as a rookie before gaining 771 yards with three touchdowns on another 65 receptions in 2011.

Despite a torn ACL late in his rookie season, the 23-year-old Benn bounced back to be a big play threat (15.2 yard average on 55 career receptions in 29 games) in the offense. The 22-year-old Dezmon Briscoe, a 2010 sixth-round pick of the Cincinnati Bengals, spent his rookie season on the Bucs' practice squad before catching a team-high six touchdowns last season. Talent at the receiver position was not an issue for the Buccaneers, harnessing it was. That's where Jackson has helped first-year receivers coach P.J. Fleck.

"He's been letting us know what we're going to see (from opposing defenses), and he's basically been telling me to just keep working on my game," Williams said of the advice he's getting from Jackson during the team's offseason workouts. "You can't ever think you've mastered it.

"No matter what, you have to keep on working on it. If you catch a pass 1,000 times, he wants you to catch it 1,005 times. So just keep working on my game is basically what I've learned from him."

@NFLSTROUD: Kellen Winslow told @RossTuckerNFL he's been informed by Greg Schiano Bucs are going another way and will try to trade him.

:thumbup:

@NFLSTROUD: Kellen Winslow told @RossTuckerNFL he's been informed by Greg Schiano Bucs are going another way and will try to trade him. :thumbup:
How many times can you say ditching your best talent at a given position is an outstanding move?. This one is exactly that. Well played.

Luke Stocker viewed as Bucs' 'every-down' TE

By Gregg Rosenthal

Around The League editor

Buried in the press release announcing the departure of Kellen Winslow from the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, general manager Mark Dominik made a telling public statement. He called last year's fourth-round pick Luke Stocker "an every-down tight end."

Dallas Clark is not going to be the guy that replaces Winslow long-term. The move to trade the veteran to Seattle was as much about Stocker as it was Winslow's supposedly foul offseason attitude.

"I understand I was drafted by this team, and they want me to become the tight end of the future here," Stocker told PewterReport.com. "I hold myself to a high standard in that regard and I want to get to where they want me at. That's what I'm working for every day."

Stocker had only 12 catches last year, but he's known more as a perimeter blocker at this stage of his career. That will keep him on the field plenty in Tampa's run-first offense. Stocker fractured his hip in training camp last year, which caused him to miss valuable practice time in the lockout-shortened offseason.

The Bucs offsense is going to be wildly different this year. They want to control the ball with Doug Martin, bruise you with LaGarrette Blount, and hit you deep with Vincent Jackson. Don't overlook Stocker, however, as one of the key ingredients to the offense's success this year.

The Bucs want to play ball control offense, but if the D can't stop opposing O's from putting up 14 points in the first quarter, that offensive plan is going to go out the window...

Player rankings from Mayock:7. Mark Barron17. Doug Martin46. Lavonte David
Kiper had David at 23.
I certainly hope people are not basing their draft of the talking heads.....if so its a sad day :(
You'd better hope they're wrong considering what they had to say regarding the reach Seattle made in the first round.
Kiper loved Jimmy Clausen..... nuff said.

Josh Freeman needs to rebound for Bucs in 2012

By Dan Hanzus

Writer

Around the League will examine one key figure under pressure on each team heading into the 2012 season. Next up: The Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Under Pressure: Josh Freeman

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are doing everything in their power to quickly move on from last season's 4-12 disaster.

They have a new coach in Greg Schiano, and improved personnel thanks to a higher operational budget. But one thing that hasn't changed is the man behind center.

This is either very good or very bad, depending on which Josh Freeman shows up.

Freeman was one of the biggest disappointments of the 2011 season, and not just from a team standpoint. Freeman appeared to be an up-and-coming star in 2010, when he threw for more than 3,400 yards, 25 touchdowns and just six interceptions. The bottom fell out in his third season, however, as Freeman slumped to 16 touchdowns and 22 interceptions. In one calendar year, his passer rating plummeted more than 20 points.

The Bucs have added weapons on offense in wide receiver Vincent Jackson and running back Doug Martin. Freeman now has the luxury of one of the best guards in the game in Carl Nicks.

Now Freeman needs to make the most of what he's been given. He impressed management and coaches by showing up to OTAs 20 pounds lighter. General manager Mark Dominik said Freeman's new physique shows "a guy who's completely committed to getting his season back on track and hitting the reset button and getting his game back."

Of course, fitness is only a small part of the puzzle. Freeman is going to have to get out of the bad habits that played a role in the 10-game losing streak that ended Tampa Bay's season. The upshot here is this isn't a story about a player who's yet to show his potential. The Bucs watched Freeman blossom in 2010 into a franchise quarterback. It's in him, they just need to figure out how to bring it back out.

"One of the biggest things for a wide receiver to consider is the quarterback situation," Jackson told NFL.com's Jeff Darlington last week. "You want to go where there's a guy who can make plays. When I met Josh, I knew right away he was special. I'm a football guy. I study film. I've seen some of Josh's games. I know he's special."

The Bucs think Freeman is special, too. If he can bounce back, Tampa Bay's fortunes may be radically different this season.

LT Paul Gruber becomes 4th member of the "Ring of Honor". Solid player but zero pro bowls. Do they hate Doug Williams? :confused:
He was a tremendous player. Put him on a team in the early 90s that was a consistent playoff team and he may have been a Hall of Famer. I kind of like that they are actually putting thought into these. It's easy to just pump Sapp, Williams and Brooks out there, but they are taking their time and making sure they get players from throughout all of the franchise's history. And honestly, during their time with the Bucs Gruber was a better player than Williams. By a considerable margin.

Josh Freeman, Vincent Jackson must build chemistry

By Marc Sessler

Writer

"NFL Total Access" kicked off its 32 teams in 32 days series this week. Around the League will write an accompanying post each night, focusing on one goal that each team needs to accomplish before Week 1. So far we've handled the Colts, Rams, Vikings and Browns.

Josh Freeman, Vincent Jackson must build chemistry

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers were the early darlings of free agency, and for good reason. Carl Nicks, arguably the finest guard in the league, was inked to a five-year, $47.5 million contract. The team also added former San Diego Chargers wideout Vincent Jackson.

We all know about Greg Schiano's desire for a ground-and-pound running game. LeGarrette Blount and rookie Doug Martin will earn their supper, but the NFL is a passing league. The NFC South -- especially with Drew Brees, Matt Ryan and Cam Newton on hand -- will make it tough to go old school.

The air attack must sing, but the Josh Freeman Project fell off a cliff last season. It didn't help that Tampa Bay's defense melted away down the stretch, but Freeman's third NFL campaign -- which opened with so much promise -- was a step back. It's not clear what the Bucs have in Freeman, who threw 22 interceptions to just 16 scores. He often appeared frustrated and lost.

Schiano can't fix this team's issues in one offseason, but if Freeman and Jackson can build a connection, Tampa Bay will be a different team on offense in 2012. It's no sure thing -- too many big-name free-agent wideouts seem to fizzle away. Jackson, of course, isn't playing with Philip Rivers anymore, but Freeman isn't the problem child we saw last season, either. He's never had this type of weapon at his disposal.

On the downside, if they can't get it going -- if defenses don't believe in the Freeman-Jackson duo -- Schiano's precious running attack will be keyed upon and suffer.

That is just one of many challenges ahead for this young Bucs team.

Greg Schiano concerned about Aqib Talib trial

By Brian McIntyre NFL.com

Tampa Bay Buccaneers head coach Greg Schiano admitted Thursday that he's concerned about cornerback Aqib Talib's June 25 trial, but adds the team will not be caught flat-footed if Talib is found guilty of assault with a deadly weapon in Dallas County, Texas.

"Well, any time you have a guy where there's an off-the-field situation that could affect his on-the-field situation, you're concerned,'' Schiano said Thursday, via the Tampa Bay Times. "The thing that I can tell you is since I arrived here January 26, he's been awesome. The way he's worked, he's been here every day. I hope that it's left behind him and there isn't anything and that we can move forward because, again, I can only judge people since I've been involved.

"I can't stick my head in the sand, as I've said before, but on the other hand ... he's been extremely focused and here, doing everything that we asked. So I'm pleased with that and hope everything can just kind of sort itself out and we can get back to life ... normal situation.''

If found guilty, Talib faces up to 20 years in prison. Even if he wins at trial, Talib is a repeat offender of the league's personal conduct policy and could face a suspension to start the 2012 season. The Buccaneers have braced for life without Talib, signing Eric Wright to a five-year, $37.5 million contract in March. The club could also move Ronde Barber back to cornerback or open up the competition to E.J. Biggers, Myron Lewis and rookie Keith Tandy if Talib is unavailable.

The Buccaneers wrapped up their offseason program on Thursday. Schiano said he'd let the players go early if Donald Penn could field a 40-yard punt, and the 6-foot-4, 305-pound left tackle came through for his teammates.

"We put in quite a bit of work. It’s been a little warm," wide receiver Vincent Jackson said, adding that Schiano "threw us a bone today" with the punt stunt.

"We were all holding our breath, but he got under it," Jackson said. "He caught it like a grizzly bear and here we are."

LeGarrette Blount leads Doug Martin in Bucs RB derby

By Gregg Rosenthal

Around The League editor

Doug Martin was drafted in the first round to replace LeGarrette Blount as the Tampa Bay Buccaneers' featured back. Most NFL observers expect Martin to be atop the depth chart sooner rather than later.

It's worth noting that sooner hasn't happened yet. With organized team activities and minicamp drawing to a close, PewterReport.com notes that Blount has taken the majority of reps with the first team all offseason. Blount has worked on the parts of his game that are most lacking: pass protection and receiving. Just like Blount said, he's the starter until told otherwise.

"I've been working on pass protection and picking up the blitzes this offseason," Blount said. 'That's the thing I've been working on the most. I can say tha's what I've improved on the most.”

Bucs coach Greg Schiano lauded Blount's hands, although he wouldn't make any promises for what that means in the Bucs offense.

We trust game film and what happens during the regular season more than any offseason storyline. Martin was drafted for a reason. If Blount improves the weak parts of his game, Schiano will have a good problem on his hand.

But we still think it's Martin's job to lose, no matter how things look in mid-June.

I'm loving this, and hope he continues to grow as a player. So little of the Blount story is that on-field mix up he with that Boise State jackwagon Byron Hout. From everything I've heard, Blount brings a blue-collar lunch pail approach, minds himself and works hard. Competition really unlocks the potential of some players. If he continues to improve on his pass blocking and receiving, there's already a blueprint out there, Fred Jackson, that he could work his way into. Would love to see it. Go Blount!

Many wondered what the hell the Tampa Bay Buccaneers were doing when they moved Kellen Winslow this offseason. It was a questionable move to go along with their other very questionable decision to fire head coach Raheem Morris.Well, apparently, it is Winslow’s fault that he was cut. He didn’t attend OTA’s. His reason?“Real sh-t? Real sh-t?” Winslow said. ”Greg Schiano came over there [and said], ‘Toes on the line! Toes on the line!’ Blowing the whistle. You can’t laugh. You can’t joke around. So I decided not to go to OTAs.”The Bucs say that they told the tight end not to come to the OTA’s. Judging by Winslow's comments, it’s clear why the Bucs made their decision.Winslow also decided on leaving after Morris was fired.“They got my man [Raheem Morris] up out of there,” Winslow said. ”I was loyal to him. I’d take a bullet for that dude. So I had to roll, man.”Winslow said Morris wasn’t a “company coach,” but a player’s coach. ”They fired the wrong dude up there,” Winslow said.

Many wondered what the hell the Tampa Bay Buccaneers were doing when they moved Kellen Winslow this offseason. It was a questionable move to go along with their other very questionable decision to fire head coach Raheem Morris.Well, apparently, it is Winslow’s fault that he was cut. He didn’t attend OTA’s. His reason?“Real sh-t? Real sh-t?” Winslow said. ”Greg Schiano came over there [and said], ‘Toes on the line! Toes on the line!’ Blowing the whistle. You can’t laugh. You can’t joke around. So I decided not to go to OTAs.”The Bucs say that they told the tight end not to come to the OTA’s. Judging by Winslow's comments, it’s clear why the Bucs made their decision.Winslow also decided on leaving after Morris was fired.“They got my man [Raheem Morris] up out of there,” Winslow said. ”I was loyal to him. I’d take a bullet for that dude. So I had to roll, man.”Winslow said Morris wasn’t a “company coach,” but a player’s coach. ”They fired the wrong dude up there,” Winslow said.
Doesn't sound like either decision was questionable imo :confused:

@NFLSTROUD Talib's attorney Frank Perez said Dallas County prsecutors had a chance to review the case and decided to dismiss.

Wow...I guess we know why they didn't draft a corner and are moving Ronde to safety!

:banned:

Users who are viewing this thread