What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Death of football? (1 Viewer)

RedZone helps gents...I never get bogged down in flags or worry about plays being legal...I just enjoy the scoring goodness. I never watch an entire game anymore. 
RZ is great for fantasy football fans. Not for fans of teams and fans of good football. So it definitely has a place and I understand the popularity. But lets not confuse it with a well played football game.

"They" are the NFL and the NBA. I'm sure minor leagues for the NFL and NBA wouldn't make money, which is why those billionaire conglomerates are more than happy to let the parasitic NCAA suck money out of schools (mostly public) to save them the trouble of training their athletes.

But that doesn't make it the school's job to do it, any more than it's the school's job to make sure an extracurricular dance group does a good job of preparing dancers for Broadway. The school's job is to educate its students in academic fields. Most football players wind up majoring in "communications" or "legal studies" or some other softball major, and the university's responsibility is to teach them about communications or legal studies. Or, if you prefer, to prepare them for careers in those fields, but I think that's a limited view of the academic mission.
We agree on this more than we disagree.

So we won't expect the pro leagues to change / do anything that doesn't make them money.  

I don't see the NCAA as parasitic. For many schools, football and basketball foot the bill for other sports. 

If this is to change, it starts with us, the fans. Stop paying money into these activities if you don't like how they're run. Stop watching the games. I'm getting closer to stopping myself. 

RZ is great for fantasy football fans. Not for fans of teams and fans of good football. So it definitely has a place and I understand the popularity. But lets not confuse it with a well played football game.
No lets...It gets rid of 97% of what the b i t c  h i n g is about...plus no commercials... 

No lets...It gets rid of 97% of what the b i t c  h i n g is about...plus no commercials... 
We'll agree to disagree. I'm a fan of a couple teams. I want to see them play. I don't really care about only seeing scoring plays, 90% of which are going to be from games I really could not care less about. That holds zero interest for me. If it weren't for fantasy football, that channel would never have come in to existence. If you like it, that's great. But it still is nothing like watching your favorite team play in a game. It's two totally separate concepts.

Although my team left for LA, I stopped watching their games fully after all the flags and commercial time outs and the anthem bs...now I just check in from time to time and watch the rest of the league in their finest moments without ESPN ruining all the highlights and NFL network blowing themselves for hours on end. BTWs its not just scoring plays RedZone actually shows highlights and teams between the 20's ...I recommend highly. 

Are you saying you do like the telecasts as they are? If you are then my apologies.  

Last edited by a moderator:
We agree on this more than we disagree.

So we won't expect the pro leagues to change / do anything that doesn't make them money.  

I don't see the NCAA as parasitic. For many schools, football and basketball foot the bill for other sports

If this is to change, it starts with us, the fans. Stop paying money into these activities if you don't like how they're run. Stop watching the games. I'm getting closer to stopping myself. 
This has been pretty extensively studied, and found to be untrue for all but the biggest football factories. 80% of FBS NCAA athletics programs lose money. Every program outside of the FBS loses money.

Although my team left for LA, I stopped watching their games fully after all the flags and commercial time outs and the anthem bs...now I just check in from time to time and watch the rest of the league in their finest moments without ESPN ruining all the highlights and NFL network blowing themselves for hours on end. BTWs its not just scoring plays RedZone actually shows highlights and teams between the 20's ...I recommend highly. 

Are you saying you do like the telecasts as they are? If you are then my apologies.  
I did not know the highlighted. I thought it was strictly scoring plays. I guess that makes total sense given the name. So thanks for the heads-up!

As for your question, no. I hardly watch anymore. Mostly because my teams tend to suck. I used to suffer through it. But anymore, it just isn't worth it to me. I find the product dreadful in its current configuration. But I can't get interested in the RZ concept either. Basically, I'm one of those the league has sort of lost over the last coupe of years.

I did not know the highlighted. I thought it was strictly scoring plays. I guess that makes total sense given the name. So thanks for the heads-up!

As for your question, no. I hardly watch anymore. Mostly because my teams tend to suck. I used to suffer through it. But anymore, it just isn't worth it to me. I find the product dreadful in its current configuration. But I can't get interested in the RZ concept either. Basically, I'm one of those the league has sort of lost over the last coupe of years.
TRY IT....First ones free....Come to the darkside......We have stats and highlights...

Just tell them a friend gave you a taste and you want to make sure it's worth the price....or just add at 5$ to 10$ a month or you can buy it at $40 a season. That's what I do.

Would you like to add that now? Hi I'm Boltnlava  thank you for chatting with Spectrum today! I'm happy to assist you with all your cable needs ...lol 

This has been pretty extensively studied, and found to be untrue for all but the biggest football factories. 80% of FBS NCAA athletics programs lose money. Every program outside of the FBS loses money.
assuming you're right, what do you mean by "parasitic NCAA?"

-OZ- said:
assuming you're right, what do you mean by "parasitic NCAA?"
That academic institutions, whose mission is to educate students, are stuck in a perverse system where money, often public and student money, is increasingly diverted away from academic purposes to support activities which do not support the mission. Instead, it's supporting a multi-billion dollar industry which is more than capable of providing its own athletic training, but is glad to extract money from public coffers as long as they are allowed to.

Adding to CalBear's post, there are a significant number of NCAA players that have no business being in college, other than they can help the school win. As a point of reference watch Last Chance U on Amazon. Absolutely painful. And most of these guys end up in major college programs. 

dschuler said:
They are also medicated to block pain that would normally limit their ability to prevent things like Sherman’s injury from occurring last night.

No doubt in my mind he was on Toradol or something similar.  Achilles injuries tend to be one of the most painful and he barely winched.  Don’t give me that aredaline crap either as he was walking around for an hour with it.  
Some people are tougher than others. Just because he didn't react to the pain doesn't mean it wasn't there.

as long as we get dayglow highway worker seattle unis like last night yeah nfl is dying ..like arsenic poisoning.or anti freeze poisoning...its over johnny..its OVER. - First Blood 

That academic institutions, whose mission is to educate students, are stuck in a perverse system where money, often public and student money, is increasingly diverted away from academic purposes to support activities which do not support the mission. Instead, it's supporting a multi-billion dollar industry which is more than capable of providing its own athletic training, but is glad to extract money from public coffers as long as they are allowed to.
Are you talking about the NCAA or NFL here when you say parasite? 

Are you arguing that the colleges are forced to have athletic programs because the NFL doesn't have a minor league?  Or the colleges are forced to give scholarships to kids who really don't belong in college?

I won't disagree if your point is solely that many of these institutions should cut athletics. I don't know that I agree fully yet, mostly because I believe they get some value from these events and students from participating, but it's a point well worth considering. 

Are you talking about the NCAA or NFL here when you say parasite? 

Are you arguing that the colleges are forced to have athletic programs because the NFL doesn't have a minor league?  Or the colleges are forced to give scholarships to kids who really don't belong in college?

I won't disagree if your point is solely that many of these institutions should cut athletics. I don't know that I agree fully yet, mostly because I believe they get some value from these events and students from participating, but it's a point well worth considering. 
The NCAA isn't the universities; it's an independent organization, which has become mostly managed for the benefit of the NFL and NBA. Its purpose, today, is to save the NFL and the NBA money on player development, while extracting as much money as possible from educational institutions.

I don't necessarily think that academic institutions should cut athletics. I think that athletics needs to always take a back seat to academics at academic institutions. When nearly every state's highest-paid employee is a football or basketball coach, there's something out of whack.

DallasDMac said:
Yea, don't get me wrong, I'm not claiming anything but anectdotal evidence based on my own eyeball test. Not sure what comparing to 2016 would show though. This stuff was already in place by then.
Just trying to see if there are trends within this data. It's good that the league is tracking it at least.

The NCAA isn't the universities; it's an independent organization, which has become mostly managed for the benefit of the NFL and NBA. Its purpose, today, is to save the NFL and the NBA money on player development, while extracting as much money as possible from educational institutions.

I don't necessarily think that academic institutions should cut athletics. I think that athletics needs to always take a back seat to academics at academic institutions. When nearly every state's highest-paid employee is a football or basketball coach, there's something out of whack.
The NCAA extracts money from universities? What?

The NCAA pays out money to universities.

The NCAA is a not for profit, and not a very big one at that (in terms of employees). It takes in massive revenues however, from sponsors and television/media rights buyers. After covering its operating costs, it passes through the rest of those revenues to its member institutions.

The NCAA extracts money from universities? What?

The NCAA pays out money to universities.

The NCAA is a not for profit, and not a very big one at that (in terms of employees). It takes in massive revenues however, from sponsors and television/media rights buyers. After covering its operating costs, it passes through the rest of those revenues to its member institutions.
Colleges are in a position where they cannot easily stop running minor leagues for the NFL and NBA. Those organizations are more than happy to save themselves the trouble and expense of running minor leagues, as long as they can keep making colleges do it. 

The NCAA is how this imbalance of power is implemented. They negotiate TV deals (worth more to the networks than the schools), force schools to engage in an arms race of facility development and coaching salaries, require more and more concessions to the TV deals (night games, Thursday games, etc.), and bar the schools from compensating the people who are generating all of this money. In the end, it's a net transfer of value from young, talented athletes to old white guys at the TV networks and in the pro leagues.

dschuler said:
They are also medicated to block pain that would normally limit their ability to prevent things like Sherman’s injury from occurring last night.

No doubt in my mind he was on Toradol or something similar.  Achilles injuries tend to be one of the most painful and he barely winched.  Don’t give me that aredaline crap either as he was walking around for an hour with it.  
WRONG. Walking after tearing your achilles isn't an indicator of being medicated. I tore mine while playing basketball. I walked out of the gym and the next day to the doctor's office the next day. Hurt like hell, but didn't I wasn't medicated. 

dschuler said:

this is a great point

Colleges are in a position where they cannot easily stop running minor leagues for the NFL and NBA. Those organizations are more than happy to save themselves the trouble and expense of running minor leagues, as long as they can keep making colleges do it. 

The NCAA is how this imbalance of power is implemented. They negotiate TV deals (worth more to the networks than the schools), force schools to engage in an arms race of facility development and coaching salaries, require more and more concessions to the TV deals (night games, Thursday games, etc.), and bar the schools from compensating the people who are generating all of this money. In the end, it's a net transfer of value from young, talented athletes to old white guys at the TV networks and in the pro leagues.
You keep saying these words. Care to show how they're implemented? I mean the actual coercion.

You keep saying these words. Care to show how they're implemented? I mean the actual coercion.
Well, for example, the NCAA expanded the regular season to 12 games a few years back. In the Pac-12, because of other rules about rivalry games, that means that our rivalry games are no longer the last game of the season. So, more practice, more playing, more night games, more Thursday games, more chances to get injured, more game times not announced until the week before the game. Cal had 7 night games and a 9:20 AM game this season. More money for TV networks, and less connection to the actual schools and the reasons we ostensibly have intercollegiate athletics. 

What would it look like for Cal to opt out of the extra game if the school thought that was the right thing to do?

Well, we can't opt out and stay in Division 1. So we're out of the Pac-12, out of our TV deal and searching for our own. Maybe that could work for Notre Dame or USC, but Cal doesn't have the national TV draw to get a good TV deal on its own. So we get less revenue, have a harder time scheduling, have no access to FBS bowls. And we just spent way too much on a stadium remodel that the school has already acknowledged needs a bailout with money coming from the academic side. Can we afford to walk away from $28M in money from the Pac-12 for a school-specific deal that would be half that at best? Even though $28M is not enough, we don't really have the option to do something different.

This is the typical scenario for everyone outside of the top 10 or 20 football programs in the NCAA. The networks know it, and the schools know it, and the NCAA knows it, and the NFL knows it. 

If not for my obsession for fantasy football, I wouldnt even watch. The product is terrible led by the worst commish the big 4 competitive leagues has ever seen. You will decimate any product by being reactive instead of proactive and by forcing morals down peoples throats, when in fact, the league itself is anything but moral.

If not for my obsession for fantasy football, I wouldnt even watch. The product is terrible led by the worst commish the big 4 competitive leagues has ever seen. You will decimate any product by being reactive instead of proactive and by forcing morals down peoples throats, when in fact, the league itself is anything but moral.
I have to agree with you. To be fair, as an Eagles' fan, this season is quite enjoyable but yeah, without my love (and obsession with fantasy) I'd watch waaayyy less. This year especially with all the star injuries and even the no name guys just play after play injury stoppages (how many players knocked out this past Thursday?). The officiating, the commercials....it sucks. This year I swore I'd suck it up and not pay for redzone. ONE WEEK and I had to order it because I'd squirm during the intollerable amount of wasted time when you only have one game to watch. 

I work hard for a modest living. I think I'm a pretty good husband and father and I watch ZERO college otherwise I wouldn't be married LOL. But my wife tolerates my FF obsession as she knows every regular Joe Bag 'O Donuts needs a hobby or diversion. For me it's FF. I like the planning and the strategy. Christ, I start doing best ball drafts end of February.

But...the league, the owners, the cynicism I feel that deep down these scumbag multi billionaires don't give one rat's ### about any player, fan, breast cancer victim or veteran. It's 100% bottom line and appearances and to me, there is almost a hint of evil to it all watching it--especially with the growing body of evidence at the scope of the CTE situation. 

For a couple years now I've questioned my own participation in the evil of it. But I can't pull myself to walk away. I tell myself, these are adults, they sign contracts and they know the risks they are taking to gain money and glory most of us couldn't fathom. 

And as mind boggling boring and frustrating as it is, when an amazing play happens--that violent ballet--it's still the greatest sport I've ever watched.

Well, for example, the NCAA expanded the regular season to 12 games a few years back. In the Pac-12, because of other rules about rivalry games, that means that our rivalry games are no longer the last game of the season. So, more practice, more playing, more night games, more Thursday games, more chances to get injured, more game times not announced until the week before the game. Cal had 7 night games and a 9:20 AM game this season. More money for TV networks, and less connection to the actual schools and the reasons we ostensibly have intercollegiate athletics. 

What would it look like for Cal to opt out of the extra game if the school thought that was the right thing to do?

Well, we can't opt out and stay in Division 1. So we're out of the Pac-12, out of our TV deal and searching for our own. Maybe that could work for Notre Dame or USC, but Cal doesn't have the national TV draw to get a good TV deal on its own. So we get less revenue, have a harder time scheduling, have no access to FBS bowls. And we just spent way too much on a stadium remodel that the school has already acknowledged needs a bailout with money coming from the academic side. Can we afford to walk away from $28M in money from the Pac-12 for a school-specific deal that would be half that at best? Even though $28M is not enough, we don't really have the option to do something different.

This is the typical scenario for everyone outside of the top 10 or 20 football programs in the NCAA. The networks know it, and the schools know it, and the NCAA knows it, and the NFL knows it. 
Fair points.  But unless I'm missing something here, the board that votes for these changes is run by representatives from the schools, mostly Athletic Directors.  It's not like some outside force came in and mandated these things without input from the conferences.  Also the choice to build the stadium was not forced upon your school.  

Of course if it really wasn't good for Cal, they could stop playing football.  But we both know that's not going to happen any time soon. 

I do agree that minor league football might be fun, I'd be more likely to attend those games more often than an NFL game.  I'll attend more HS games than pro games too, partly because our local schools are actually pretty damn good. 

Fair points.  But unless I'm missing something here, the board that votes for these changes is run by representatives from the schools, mostly Athletic Directors.  It's not like some outside force came in and mandated these things without input from the conferences.  Also the choice to build the stadium was not forced upon your school.  
Athletic departments operate largely independently of academic leadership. Athletic directors are representing the interests of the athletic department, not the interests of the school. The always-in-deficit athletic department sells stadium projects to academic leadership as potential solutions to the deficit. In reality these projects cost more, and bring in less revenue than the athletic department projected. Further concessions to the wishes of TV networks are then extracted from the university. For example, Berkeley has copious data that students and local fans prefer Saturday afternoon games. Memorial Stadium (even before the remodel) is a beautiful place to see a game on a Saturday afternoon. It's generally a chilly and unpleasant place to see a game on a Thursday or Friday night, and traffic and parking create massive conflict with the actual business of the university–the stadium has no parking of its own, so the faculty and staff lots have to be used for people coming in to watch the games. Think about what that means when the game is at 5:00 PM on a Thursday.

Another group of billionaires who are part of the charade are the major donors, who are increasingly being relied upon to fund operations because of reduced state support. Academic leadership fears that cutting sports would impact philanthropy, and certainly gets an earful from the Haases of the world whenever the subject is raised. So even Berkeley's current Chancellor Carol Christ, an operationally-focused pragmatist and no big fan of the sports teams, is very careful to say that cutting sports would be "a last resort" in addressing the athletic department's deficit. 

So the charade goes on, where the university pretends that athletics are part of the core mission, and the athletics department pretends that it can contribute to the core mission, and TV networks and the pro leagues use their leverage to profit from the situation.

There are over 70 college football conferences, that isn't counting JC ball. 

We will always have football.

There are over 500 HS;s in the LA area that play football.

No offense but any middle class person with a college degree that lets their son play this game is borderline insane IMO. 

I knew 30 years ago about the brain damage that the legends of the game had that played in the 30's. Bronko Nagurski was in a home with neurological damage, so did many of his contemporaries.  

My father who had the equivalent of a trade school diploma wouldn't let me play, I had to forge his signature to be a tackling dummy on my high school team.  I had a second cousin who nearly made the the equivalent of the state finals in the 100 m dash warned by his father who played for years in the beer leagues and had a cup of coffee in the CFL to not play beyond high school ball.  My younger brother who was an all conference wrestler in university  could have played college football and he feared for his health by playing the game.

There is a reason why so many players are from impoverished backgrounds the sport is too violent for college educated people, it's going the road of boxing where the athletes  won't be from any other background less qb and the kicking specialists.

No offense but any middle class person with a college degree that lets their son play this game is borderline insane IMO. 

I knew 30 years ago about the brain damage that the legends of the game had that played in the 30's. Bronko Nagurski was in a home with neurological damage, so did many of his contemporaries.  

My father who had the equivalent of a trade school diploma wouldn't let me play, I had to forge his signature to be a tackling dummy on my high school team.  I had a second cousin who nearly made the the equivalent of the state finals in the 100 m dash warned by his father who played for years in the beer leagues and had a cup of coffee in the CFL to not play beyond high school ball.  My younger brother who was an all conference wrestler in university  could have played college football and he feared for his health by playing the game.

There is a reason why so many players are from impoverished backgrounds the sport is too violent for college educated people, it's going the road of boxing where the athletes  won't be from any other background less qb and the kicking specialists.
So no more rodeo, no more NASCAR, no more boxing, MMA, stay away from the military, stay away from law enforcement, stay off the roads, ya can get killed out there?

Some of my fondest memories are my 20 years of organized football (HS/navy/city league) so many memories.  Wouldn;t trade them for anything.

What kind of life is it where ya go around all....I might get hurt?  Who wants to live like that?  I played my last HS alumni game at 42, I could have been killed out there......oh well.

Look at how many lives were saved because of pro football?  We all know the story, the one parent homes etc.

I have no problem with that for somebody who is going to be antisocial and be a criminal or the typical drunk on the corner.

I know the same stories of the guy who had no athletic ability to play football beyond high school but just being on the team kept him positively engaged in the community.  Boxing has the same stories, but it's not done by people from a house where a parent works for a Fortune 500 company and the other is high school teacher.

I have no problem with that for somebody who is going to be antisocial and be a criminal or the typical drunk on the corner.

I know the same stories of the guy who had no athletic ability to play football beyond high school but just being on the team kept him positively engaged in the community.  Boxing has the same stories, but it's not done by people from a house where a parent works for a Fortune 500 company and the other is high school teacher.
Calvin Hill first Cowboy to rush for a 1000 yards.....Yale

Bo Roberson first speed receiver for the Raiders.....Cornell

Too many from Stanford to list.

Ryan Fitzpatrick....Harvard

If I really delved into I bet I could find a 100 Ivy Leaguers who played pro football.

This just now.....

PRINCETON, N.J. -- Twenty-one Ivies earned National Football League (NFL) roster spots entering the 2018 season, including 18 that will don NFL uniforms during the league’s opening weekend as part of their team’s 53-man active roster.

Where do Ivy Leaguer come from?

This is  why IMO they are borderline crazy.  

Zach Zenner earned a spot to a medical school and he is a reserve tailback, special teams gunner for the Detroit Lions, why he would want to risk his most precious thing, his brain for something he doesn't need is unfathomable to me.  Let alone risk paralysis, long term permanent injuries that would impede his medical career.

Zach Zenner earned a spot to a medical school and he is a reserve tailback, special teams gunner for the Detroit Lions, why he would want to risk his most precious thing, his brain for something he doesn't need is unfathomable to me.  Let alone risk paralysis, long term permanent injuries that would impede his medical career.
Give me crazy over never doing anything, always worried about $$$$$$$. The hell with that give me a DB to run over, a backer to knock on his ###.

There you sit in a rocker at 70, no memories of jumping 15 feet from a window because her husband showed up, no memories of that holding cell in west Texas, what a night, no memories of that game vs Delano when you gained 234 yards and ran back a  punt to score.

People need memories.

I was off the coast of Viet Nam, when....................

Well, if nothing else a few years of vet minimum NFL salary should be enough to get him out of med. school debt-free.  Have to think that could be the +EV he’s looking at.

And he’s then banking full doc pay while his classmates are paying off their college loans.  

Not everyone who comes out of the league after a typically short career is broken.  We just hear more about the ones that are.

Give me crazy over never doing anything, always worried about $$$$$$$. The hell with that give me a DB to run over, a backer to knock on his ###.

There you sit in a rocker at 70, no memories of jumping 15 feet from a window because her husband showed up, no memories of that holding cell in west Texas, what a night, no memories of that game vs Delano when you gained 234 yards and ran back a  punt to score.

People need memories.

I was off the coast of Viet Nam, when....................
There are other competitive outlets for your masculinity, weightlifting, amateur wrestling, etc.  There are so many screwed up football players and of course boxers and now that MMA is 25 years old we are seeing these guys slurring and talking about memory loss.

Well, if nothing else a few years of vet minimum NFL salary should be enough to get him out of med. school debt-free.  Have to think that could be the +EV he’s looking at.

And he’s then banking full doc pay while his classmates are paying off their college loans.  

Not everyone who comes out of the league after a typically short career is broken.  We just hear more about the ones that are.
I remember when the NFL had fairly mediocre pay for non stars and many guys quit the league if they were accepted into medical school or even hired by a police department.   The CFL still has this because the pay is modest. 

Scott Frank was an example of this he was a very good tight end for the 49ers and quit the team to go to medical school.  He might have gotten another ring or two if he delayed medical school.

I remember when the NFL had fairly mediocre pay for non stars and many guys quit the league if they were accepted into medical school or even hired by a police department.   The CFL still has this because the pay is modest. 

Scott Frank was an example of this he was a very good tight end for the 49ers and quit the team to go to medical school.  He might have gotten another ring or two if he delayed medical school.
You’re feeding the troll. I go to dlf twice a year and last time I saw a big thread about some guy because many wanted to ban him. He started endless, pointless threads and would lip everyone off very arrogantly all the time. I’m pretty sure he moved over here. 

Football will be gone in 50 years. Anyone who would let their kid play is an idiot frankly, and the people who deny that obvious fact can’t be reasoned with.

There are other competitive outlets for your masculinity, weightlifting, amateur wrestling, etc.  There are so many screwed up football players and of course boxers and now that MMA is 25 years old we are seeing these guys slurring and talking about memory loss.
Cali alone has four pro teams, four PAC12 teams, a gang of Fresno State, Humbolt State, Chico State, etc, now add at least 100 JC's and how many thousand HS's....all playing football..

This nation has TONS and TONS and TONS of football players.

And it will always be that way, ya see nobody really cares about down the road, what if?  You have to play now while you are able to, there is no time to worry about anything.

We Americans love the game and will be playing it, just like all those smokers who are killing themselves and it's...oh well.

You can't live your life in fear.

There are guys out there every season playing in HS alumni games who haven't played in years all taking the risk, why?....they miss the game, love the game. If they break a leg out there.....bummer...life goes on.

Bull riders, bouncers, fighter pilots, security guards, cops, all know the risk....oh well.

Cali alone has four pro teams, four PAC12 teams, a gang of Fresno State, Humbolt State, Chico State, etc, now add at least 100 JC's and how many thousand HS's....all playing football..

This nation has TONS and TONS and TONS of football players.

And it will always be that way, ya see nobody really cares about down the road, what if?  You have to play now while you are able to, there is no time to worry about anything.

We Americans love the game and will be playing it, just like all those smokers who are killing themselves and it's...oh well.

You can't live your life in fear.

There are guys out there every season playing in HS alumni games who haven't played in years all taking the risk, why?....they miss the game, love the game. If they break a leg out there.....bummer...life goes on.

Bull riders, bouncers, fighter pilots, security guards, cops, all know the risk....oh well.
It will be gone.  The liberals always get their way eventually.  Your argument is ironic because California is where it will be outlawed first. 

zed2283 said:
It will be gone.  The liberals always get their way eventually.  Your argument is ironic because California is where it will be outlawed first. 
Way too much $ for even the dumbest liberal to try and outlaw it.

Users who are viewing this thread