What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Aaron Rodgers Tweet on Ryan Braun Ruling (1 Viewer)

Aaron Rodgers' Tweet:

"MLB and cable sports tried to sully the reputation of an innocent man. Picked the wrong guy to mess with. Truth will set u free #exonerated"

First off MLB didn't plant evidence in Braun's urine. Braun is their poster-boy and MLB doesn't want the negative press. This was a simple case of stupidity by the testing company not following the rules. How can Rodgers be that STUPID?!? This is just as ignorant as the Mendenhall tweet on 911. Rodgers needs to stick to what he knows best....throwing the football and discount double chokes.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's his good friend and he's excited for him. What's the big deal?
The big deal is that MLB didn't try to pick on Braun. Braun is gulity hands down and he's getting off. Rodgers should just keep his f'ing mouth shut.
He's not the only one.:almostthere:
He's the first to get off that we know of with the new testing system and it's a shame. OJ got away with murder based on a technicality and you don't see his friends tweeting "Police and cable news tried to sully the reputation of an innocent man. Picked the wrong guy to mess with. Truth will set u free #exonerated".

He's the first to get off that we know of with the new testing system and it's a shame.
Is the new system the one where they take a urine sample, let it sit around somewhere or other for the weekend, then ship it in for testing? That's called the Paterno system, isn't it?

The big deal is that MLB didn't try to pick on Braun. Braun is gulity hands down and he's getting off. Rodgers should just keep his f'ing mouth shut.
He's the first to get off that we know of with the new testing system and it's a shame. OJ got away with murder based on a technicality and you don't see his friends tweeting "Police and cable news tried to sully the reputation of an innocent man. Picked the wrong guy to mess with. Truth will set u free #exonerated".
get off of what? A tainted sample and faulty process? Seems to me that he never should have been banned in the first place. We shouldn't even be talking about this.

He's the first to get off that we know of with the new testing system and it's a shame.
Is the new system the one where they take a urine sample, let it sit around somewhere or other for the weekend, then ship it in for testing? That's called the Paterno system, isn't it?
First off, Braun should be let off....the sample wasn't handled appropriately. Second off he's not innocent. If you think that you are truly a moron. MLB didn't sneak into the handlers house at night and plant steroids in his urine. Maybe the boogey man did it?!?! LOL. Doesn't surprise me that this is the response on a sports chat forum though. These guys never do anything wrong do they?General public will think Rodgers is being an idiot. He just needs to keep his mouth shut. They are friends......maybe they are juicing together??

get off of what? A tainted sample and faulty process? Seems to me that he never should have been banned in the first place. We shouldn't even be talking about this.
Tainted sample? Am I seriously the only one who isn't a meat-head on this forum? Handled wrong yes......tainted, no!! Steroids don't just show up in samples because they were stored in a fridge overnight. Honestly I'm I the only smart person in this place?

Tainted sample? Am I seriously the only one who isn't a meat-head on this forum? Handled wrong yes......tainted, no!! Steroids don't just show up in samples because they were stored in a fridge overnight. Honestly I'm I the only smart person in this place?
Sorry, case closed. Braun was exonerated on a situation that never should have seen the light of day. Now all we have left is guys like you who make rash decisions on no evidence. Seems like the smart guys wait before making knee-jerk reactions. Sorry the outcome didn't fit your story on how it should have gone down.

Sorry, case closed. Braun was exonerated on a situation that never should have seen the light of day. Now all we have left is guys like you who make rash decisions on no evidence. Seems like the smart guys wait before making knee-jerk reactions. Sorry the outcome didn't fit your story on how it should have gone down.
LOL.....and OJ didn't do it according to your big brains. LOL!!

Honestly I'm I the only smart person in this place?
This is awkward. Here's the thing. From reading this thread alone I can decisively say that you're not as smart as you think you are. Steed quickly pointed out that Rodgers is friends with this professional baseball player. That's a wise (if not obvious) observation. Steed could very well be smart. I don't know. I'm convinced that I'm correct about you though.Edit to add: Nice thread.

Every situation is unique. They aren't all like OJ. I'm surprised you didn't know that. Guess you aren't as smart as you though you were. I guess haters will still hate regardless of the circumstances.

Yeah, "I'm I the only smart person in this place;" you're a freakin' Rhodes scholar.1-His sample tested positive for ridiculously high testosterone level, not steroids or other drugs.

2-He passed 3 drug tests last season, plus 1 that he paid for after the failed test showed up. In all, he claims to have passed 25 drug tests. Which scenario seems most plausible?

A) He only took a huge level of synthetic testosterone one time, and got caught.

B) The 25+ other drug tests that were administered properly were all wrong, and this one test that was unaccounted for for almost 2 days, was accurate.

C) Something is wrong with this test, since it is the ONLY one (of 25+) that he failed.

3-There is a reason these proceedings are supposed to be private until after the process is complete, so people who don't have anywhere close to all the facts don't jump to conclusions based on very little substance.

Don't take it personally if Dr. Awesome didn't reply back. He probably needed to roll over and take a nap.

Aaron Rodgers' Tweet:

"MLB and cable sports tried to sully the reputation of an innocent man. Picked the wrong guy to mess with. Truth will set u free #exonerated"

First off MLB didn't plant evidence in Braun's urine. Braun is their poster-boy and MLB doesn't want the negative press. This was a simple case of stupidity by the testing company not following the rules. How can Rodgers be that STUPID?!? This is just as ignorant as the Mendenhall tweet on 911. Rodgers needs to stick to what he knows best....throwing the football and discount double chokes.
While he may be off with MLB...the leak came from somewhere.It should never have been public information.

Had they followed that procedure (among others they ####ed up), we would never have known about Braun testing positive since he won his appeal.

Couple more oddities coming to light now. The test collector brought along his 22 year old son. The son is the one that watched Braun pee. He's a college student, and according to his facebook page yesterday, hes a Cubs fan. The collector chooses to keep the sample at his home for 44 hours before turning it over to FedEx.

Could the kid have bragged to his friends about his dad having Brauns piss at his house? The possibilities sort of become endless when a proper chain of custody isn't followed.

Couple more oddities coming to light now. The test collector brought along his 22 year old son. The son is the one that watched Braun pee. He's a college student, and according to his facebook page yesterday, hes a Cubs fan. The collector chooses to keep the sample at his home for 44 hours before turning it over to FedEx. Could the kid have bragged to his friends about his dad having Brauns piss at his house? The possibilities sort of become endless when a proper chain of custody isn't followed.
Impossible. A Cub fan is not smart enough to pull that off.

Second off he's not innocent. If you think that you are truly a moron. MLB didn't sneak into the handlers house at night and plant steroids in his urine. Maybe the boogey man did it?!?! LOL. Doesn't surprise me that this is the response on a sports chat forum though. These guys never do anything wrong do they?General public will think Rodgers is being an idiot. He just needs to keep his mouth shut. They are friends......maybe they are juicing together??
You really need to get this solid information to the arbitrator.

Aaron Rodgers' Tweet:

911 is an inside job. And before you come with nonsense that it is not, you need to do your own homework. That also means putting emotion aside and seeing the truth for what it is. The science proves how they went down, but it is only one piece of the puzzle. There are many pieces, and they all point to the same conclusion. The best package is from the architects and engineers, the professionals in the field. ae911truth.org. It is the best place to start to get the real fact from fiction. The conspiracy theorists have a bit that is right, but they also fail to put all the pieces together and they use antics that hurt their cause. Building 7, the third tower that came down with no plane hitting it is the smoking gun. Look at both sides on this before you judge because one thing is true... "the truth is stranger than fiction."

Think about this, you're taking a Tweet from a NFL player way too seriously. They are allowed to have opinions. Ever think about this? Maybe, since Rodgers knows Braun personally, that he knows something you don't?You went as far as to compare OJ to Braun. :shock:

Aaron Rodgers' Tweet:

911 is an inside job. And before you come with nonsense that it is not, you need to do your own homework. That also means putting emotion aside and seeing the truth for what it is. The science proves how they went down, but it is only one piece of the puzzle. There are many pieces, and they all point to the same conclusion. The best package is from the architects and engineers, the professionals in the field. ae911truth.org. It is the best place to start to get the real fact from fiction. The conspiracy theorists have a bit that is right, but they also fail to put all the pieces together and they use antics that hurt their cause. Building 7, the third tower that came down with no plane hitting it is the smoking gun. Look at both sides on this before you judge because one thing is true... "the truth is stranger than fiction."
As if this thread was not bad enough....

Maybe one of our resident "artificial enhancers" can chime in, but it does seem improbable that a guy that tested three times higher than any other player ever tested could have his testosterone levels back to normal 2 weeks later when he got re-tested.

I'm not sure what kinds of cycles are possible for that stuff, but that seems like a pretty huge turnaround.

'Carl Eller said:
OJ got away with murder based on a technicality and you don't see his friends tweeting "Police and cable news tried to sully the reputation of an innocent man. Picked the wrong guy to mess with. Truth will set u free #exonerated".
I am pretty sure twitter wasn't around back when OJ was found not guilty, and had it been, I am sure he would have had a few friends tweeting about it. People love to react nowadays through social media.

'Carl Eller said:
'Steed said:
Why are you so angry? you've been miserabling up the place for quite some time now.

'Carl Eller said:
'Dr. Awesome said:
'Carl Eller said:
'Steed said:
:whoosh:

'Carl Eller said:
'Steed said:
Why are you so angry? you've been miserabling up the place for quite some time now.
Just because my opinion doesn't match most of the crazed sports nuts who whorship these guys as gods doesn't mean I'm angry. Why does it matter to me?.......well I don't accept cheaters as easily as most I guess. To tell you the truth I'm not even a baseball fan but I'm certainly not going to stick up for a blatant cheater!

'ditka85 said:
'Kitrick Taylor said:
Couple more oddities coming to light now. The test collector brought along his 22 year old son. The son is the one that watched Braun pee. He's a college student, and according to his facebook page yesterday, hes a Cubs fan. The collector chooses to keep the sample at his home for 44 hours before turning it over to FedEx. Could the kid have bragged to his friends about his dad having Brauns piss at his house? The possibilities sort of become endless when a proper chain of custody isn't followed.
Impossible. A Cub fan is not smart enough to pull that off.
:D Nice.

'Carl Eller said:
'Steed said:
Just because my opinion doesn't match most of the crazed sports nuts who whorship these guys as gods doesn't mean I'm angry. Why does it matter to me?.......well I don't accept cheaters as easily as most I guess. To tell you the truth I'm not even a baseball fan but I'm certainly not going to stick up for a blatant cheater!
You're right, the way your typing and responding shows you are angry.He didnt cheat, arbitration says so.You may not stand for cheaters, but I dont stand for people saying some cheat after the alleged guilty were found innocent.You have your moral soapbox, I have mine.Since you are not a baseball fan, we will just leave your anger rage to not understanding the game then.

'Carl Eller said:
'MaxThreshold said:
'Carl Eller said:
'Dr. Awesome said:
'Carl Eller said:
'Steed said:
Calling people names because they disagree with the point you are making is childish behavior, take it elsewhere if you can't have a conversation without insults or putting the forum down.

As a Vikings fan, it must suck with your biggest rival having two consecutive QBs that are better than any player your franchise ever had... :lmao:

'Carl Eller said:
'Steed said:
You're right, the way your typing and responding shows you are angry.He didnt cheat, arbitration says so.You may not stand for cheaters, but I dont stand for people saying some cheat after the alleged guilty were found innocent.You have your moral soapbox, I have mine.Since you are not a baseball fan, we will just leave your anger rage to not understanding the game then.
First off, he wasn't found innocent. LOL. He didn't go through a court of law or trial. You need to get your facts straight. His sample was thrown out and it was a sample that contained a banned substance that came directly out of Braun's body. Second off, you are right.....I do have high standards for people that kids look up to. Braun simply isn't it.....and Rodgers tweet is doing him no favors either.I've said more than enough, so I'm out of this topic. Thank God normal people are on my side with bashing both Braun and Rodgers.....I've listened to many call in on talk radio on this subject and the majority think as I do.Later guys.

First off, he wasn't found innocent. LOL. He didn't go through a court of law or trial. You need to get your facts straight. His sample was thrown out and it was a sample that contained a banned substance that came directly out of Braun's body. Second off, you are right.....I do have high standards for people that kids look up to. Braun simply isn't it.....and Rodgers tweet is doing him no favors either.I've said more than enough, so I'm out of this topic. Thank God normal people are on my side with bashing both Braun and Rodgers.....I've listened to many call in on talk radio on this subject and the majority think as I do.Later guys.
:hophead: :hophead: this stuff is gold.

'Carl Eller said:
'Steed said:
What banned substance was found?

'Carl Eller said:
'Steed said:
You're right, the way your typing and responding shows you are angry.He didnt cheat, arbitration says so.

You may not stand for cheaters, but I dont stand for people saying some cheat after the alleged guilty were found innocent.

You have your moral soapbox, I have mine.

Since you are not a baseball fan, we will just leave your anger rage to not understanding the game then.
First off, he wasn't found innocent. LOL. He didn't go through a court of law or trial. You need to get your facts straight. His sample was thrown out and it was a sample that contained a banned substance that came directly out of Braun's body. Second off, you are right.....I do have high standards for people that kids look up to. Braun simply isn't it.....and Rodgers tweet is doing him no favors either.

I've said more than enough, so I'm out of this topic. Thank God normal people are on my side with bashing both Braun and Rodgers.....I've listened to many call in on talk radio on this subject and the majority think as I do.

Later guys.
Says the dude whos handle is "Carl Ellers Dead Liver"Also, define what normal is?

Oh and... a person with your anger is far from anyones definition of "normal."

'Carl Eller said:
'Steed said:
The majority where are bashing Rodgers on this.Oh...btw...there was no confirmation that any banned substance came directly out of Braun's body. While its highly possible it did, the ruling was such to show that the lack of a chain of custody of the sample puts that in some question.

'Carl Eller said:
'Dr. Awesome said:
'Carl Eller said:
'Steed said:
There was obviously no twitter then, but I saw an awful lot of people expressing that same sentiment.

'Carl Eller said:
'Steed said:
Dude, you got some serious anger issues. Better take care of that before it consumes you up.When people think you have anger issues, your schedule clears up.When your schedule clears up, you grow a scraggly beard.When you grow a scraggly beard, you start taking in stray animals.And when you start taking in stray animals, you can't stop taking in stray animals.Stop taking in stray animals… get rid of Ryan Braun anger issues.

'Sabertooth said:
As a Vikings fan, it must suck with your biggest rival having two consecutive QBs that are better than any player your franchise ever had... :lmao:
First off, what the hell does this have to do with anything Rogers tweeted or Braun tested positive for? Secondly, when exactly did Rogers get annointed as better then any Viking player ever? :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread