What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Add/Drop and Waiver Wire wonderment thread: Do you still own Domingo Santana? (3 Viewers)

I think once Rosario comes up he stays and with Cabrera in his last year, would have been set in stone if he was to miss a significant amount of time.  I have him in dynasty, I'm ready to get this show on the road as my only SSs are Tulo and Cozart. 
with the met$ its all about the money and control.  nothing else matters, not even winning honestly.  with reyes and Cabrera they will not go to Rosario, especially if they are out of contention.  no reason for the coupon family to start the clock.  heck, if winning were important, dom smith would be playing first.....lefty bat, pro glove, high draft pick.

Aaron Altherr was someone I have been watching for the last ten days or so.  He has an interesting career arc as he was basically a good steal guy with occasional pop with limited on base skills.  Then in 2014 he went to the Venezuelan fall league and raked.  Since then he has posted a 840+ OPS in the minors and he had 227 PAs last year in Philadelphia.  He has on base skills and he's now hitting 2nd with the Phillies.  He's got pop and he can steal bases so with the on base skills he's definitely worth an add in all roto leagues, and especially in OBP leagues.  BABIP is high but if he can hit .250 he's still gonna be worth rostering if you need counting stats and steals. 
Altherr is 5th among all MLB OF's with at least 80 PA's in OPS and wOBA. Gettum.

Altherr is 5th among all MLB OF's with at least 80 PA's in OPS and wOBA. Gettum.
After today, I'm afraid the ship has probably sailed on getting him.  I've been blowing through my FAAB wad so I'm definitely going to get outbid.  He seems to strike out a lot but 20/20 guys don't exactly grow on trees.  I assume he's earned "every day" playing time even after the great Howie Kendrick returns?

Last edited by a moderator:
Doctor Detroit said:
Keep an eye on Luis Perdomo. K/9 is there and everything out of his hand looks like a frisbee 
Some of his metrics  :thumbup: .But not the greatest D behind him and. the run support

Users who are viewing this thread