What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Add/Drop and Waiver Wire wonderment thread: Do you still own Domingo Santana? (1 Viewer)

Gyorko is killing me. Any of these guys a better option at CI?

Francisco (faces 7 righties next week)

GJones (7 righties)

Alonso (red hot)

Morse (unsure if he is coming back this week)

I had stashed Carpenter, but looks like he suffered a setback.

Got any recommendations for another potential DL stash?
Marco Estrada?Matt Harrison?
Colby Lewis?Brandon Beachy if hes not rostered for some reason.
Neftali Feliz :shrug:
Grabbed him.
if he is coming back, which is a big ???, he seems destined for the pen, no?
Total crap shoot, but I have the roster spot so I can afford to wait and see. From MLB:

Neftali Feliz, who had Tommy John surgery a year ago, could be another option. He has been working out all season in Surprise, Ariz., and has been throwing live batting practice. He could go on a rehabilitation assignment and start pitching in the Minor Leagues in the next 10 days.

picked up Kazmir to start vs CWS and MIA this week
me too!
Eskimo brothers!
And in either a very shallow league or a league with dead teams or a league with some not very active owners.
:stirspot:

BB problems and his stretch post All Star break is the first one with > 2 QS in a row. I let others add him because I'm already on pace to exceed my IP limits in my roto's and I'd need to cut Ryu in my H2H and weekly leagues to make room. I'd rather have Ryu than Kazmir. He's a nice end of the rotation/weekly fill-in flier if you need help, but there's a reason he's still as readily available as he is.

me too!
Eskimo brothers!
And in either a very shallow league or a league with dead teams or a league with some not very active owners.
oh bull####
Kazmir has been rostered for at least the last 5-6 weeks in my leagues. All year in one of them.
maybe your leagues arent very competitive then

me too!
Eskimo brothers!
oh bull####
Kazmir has been rostered for at least the last 5-6 weeks in my leagues. All year in one of them.
Just the opposite. If you aren't proactive and pickup possible callups three to four weeks before they might come up, you lose out. Or they are drafted.

me too!
Eskimo brothers!
oh bull####
Just the opposite. If you aren't proactive and pickup possible callups three to four weeks before they might come up, you lose out. Or they are drafted.
IT=INFO

I'm way ahead on innings and lead in the countable pitching stats (except saves). I picked up Kazmir to block him, since I know the teams chasing me are starting to stream.

Last edited by a moderator:
me too!
Eskimo brothers!
oh bull####
Good for you, your league is so awesome!

In the future try not to sound like a condescending turd when you know nothing about other people's leagues.

me too!
Eskimo brothers!
oh bull####
Good for you, your league is so awesome!
It is.

me too!
Eskimo brothers!
oh bull####
IT=INFO
lol

If anyone still wants to talk about baseball in here...

I keep butchering Arenado. Finally gave up on him this week and he hits 2 HRs. Anyone think he's still got a late season surge in him? I would probably be bailing on Moreland to get him back.

I scrambled for Xander in 3 leagues last night. Figured it was worth a shot...although I might have to stash him for a few weeks. If Young gets traded to the Sox I'll probably drop him within a week.

cheese said:

I keep butchering Arenado. Finally gave up on him this week and he hits 2 HRs. Anyone think he's still got a late season surge in him? I would probably be bailing on Moreland to get him back.
Young hitters are weird, and he fits into that category. I was surprised that in my long-term keeper league no one had interest in him at all at $2. Some guy wanted Andre Ethier instead of Arenado, incredible. I think he's a hold if you have the bench space but only should be used as a spot starter (vs lefties and sometimes at home).

cheese said:

Yeah, I owned him all year and dropped him the morning he hit the first of those 2 HRs (another team got him for $12 the next morning).

I had him for a few months last year too.

No idea what he'll do the rest of the year. I don't really trust his power. I'd probably drop Moreland for him though. Not a big believer in Moreland.

Gaudin with another good start.

I have limited moves left for the season, but he is making me think he should be one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread