What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Add/Drop and Waiver Wire wonderment thread: Do you still own Domingo Santana? (3 Viewers)

Get excited Lackey owners. I hated it the minute I bought him at auction. I'm cutting bait today. I've tried to hold off because the underlying numbers are still solid, but I just can't get myself to trust him for some reason.

No doubt he's about go 8 scoreless today.
:finger:

Couldn't you have waited until after his start against the Yanks?!
Sorry. :lmao: Dammit I'm an idiot.
Too funny!! I thought of you while watching that game :lmao:

Two at home for Lackey vs. Two on the road for Lohse makes this a no-brainer. When in doubt, take home starts.

wow, lackey's peripherals are much better, higher k rate,and BABIP is 100 pts higher than Lohse.
I'm not benching Lackey regardless of the opponent. He gets gopher prone from time to time, but he does everything else you want and he is on a team that can pull out a W even if he has a 6 IP 5 ER type of game.

I have read that Kelly Johnson is going to take over full-time at 1B.

In a points league he is not a bad pick-up, especially with his home games.
Wasn't he drafted??

Solarte worth a look?
Only if you're in a league where guys named Yangervis get bonus points
:coffee:
I'm still meh on him. No power, no speed, limited ABs, an average that is likely to decline. He's a deep league roster filler that's about it.

Ike Davis or speculate on Jon Singleton?
I'd say Singleton is up within 2 weeks
:no:
I don't see the logic in bringing up Singleton right now. He's not Springer, who is two years older, never struggled in AAA and doesn't have the personal problems that Singleton has had. The Astros aren't going anywhere, with or without Singleton. I think Luhnow leaves him in the PCL at least until June.

I'm not a big Craig fan, but unless there's a fantastic option on the wire, you kind of have to hold. He's hitting too many groundballs, but he's getting really unlucky so far.

He's pretty much Billy Butler with position eligibility that makes him more worth waiting on.

Two at home for Lackey vs. Two on the road for Lohse makes this a no-brainer. When in doubt, take home starts.
wow, lackey's peripherals are much better, higher k rate,and BABIP is 100 pts higher than Lohse.
I'm not benching Lackey regardless of the opponent. He gets gopher prone from time to time, but he does everything else you want and he is on a team that can pull out a W even if he has a 6 IP 5 ER type of game.
Lackey vs TB and OAK over which of these?

Price @NYY

Gio @HOU

Yordano @ TOR

I'm thinking to sit Yordano. Gio's shoulder is a ? but can't pass up HOU and Price got rocked by Yanks last time, but probably straightens it out ok.

Users who are viewing this thread