What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official FFA Lotto Club *** (2 Viewers)

Powerball is at $200M for Wednesday. Unless I get strong opposition, I'll buy 5 tix ($10) from our slush (currently at $20)

Friday (tomorrow) is the last drawing for this period. Time to get in your payments if you want in for the next 5 weeks (10 drawings). Payments are due by Monday at 3pm.

New Members (have shown interest) - $23 due:

Otis

SofaKings

Used escrow to pay for last period. Out if they don't re-up - $20 due:

Aaron Rudnicki

ceo3west

glvsav37

Owe normal subscription fee - $10 due:

8ebok24

Angry Beavers

BroadwayG

eoMMan

Guinis72

huskers15

jason12vb

Pigskin Fanatic

ShaqAttaq

the moops

Vrana

Wildcat

YSR

Already Paid - $0 due:

[icon]

3MTA3

ditka...mike ditka

Fantasy Girl

Getzlaf15

Jojo the circus boy

Keerock

Socrates11

St. Louis Bob

Sup_Yo

Friday (tomorrow) is the last drawing for this period. Time to get in your payments if you want in for the next 5 weeks (10 drawings). Payments are due by Monday at 3pm.

Otis

SofaKings

Aaron Rudnicki

ceo3west

glvsav37

8ebok24

Angry Beavers

BroadwayG

eoMMan

Guinis72

huskers15

jason12vb

Pigskin Fanatic

ShaqAttaq

the moops

Vrana

Wildcat

YSR

Already Paid - $0 due:

[icon]

3MTA3

ditka...mike ditka

Fantasy Girl

Getzlaf15

Jojo the circus boy

Keerock

Socrates11

St. Louis Bob

Sup_Yo
sent

Otis

SofaKings

Aaron Rudnicki

ceo3west

Angry Beavers

eoMMan

Guinis72

huskers15

Pigskin Fanatic

ShaqAttaq

the moops

Vrana

Wildcat

YSR
Updated.

Otis

SofaKings

Aaron Rudnicki

ceo3west

Angry Beavers

eoMMan

Guinis72

huskers15

Pigskin Fanatic

ShaqAttaq

the moops

Vrana

Wildcat

YSR
Updated.
i'm in for $20 more

Otis

SofaKings

Aaron Rudnicki

ceo3west

Angry Beavers

eoMMan

Guinis72

huskers15

Pigskin Fanatic

ShaqAttaq

the moops

Vrana

Wildcat

YSR
Updated.
i'm in for $20 more
Indeed you are, Tanya! :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Total winnings = $106. $82 of which was used to purchase non-winning tickets to the larger jackpots. With that track record, why on earth would you even consider not participating?!?

Otis

Aaron Rudnicki

ceo3west

eoMMan

Guinis72

huskers15

Pigskin Fanatic

the moops

Vrana
Updated. Payment due by 3pm today.

total winnings so far?this doesn't seem to be going very well. maybe if I drop out, you guys will hit it big.
but you gotta be in it to win it.
not sure, but this plan doesn't seem to be working very well.I'll bail on this cycle and maybe pick back up on the next one. I'm sure this means you guys are going to hit a yahtzee very soon.
If that's what it takes... thanks for taking one for the team :shrug:

I got derailed and could not buy tix last night. I will get them today at lunch... however, I will not be able to scan/post them until late as I am heading to the Tiger/Yankee game straight from work today.

I got derailed and could not buy tix last night. I will get them today at lunch... however, I will not be able to scan/post them until late as I am heading to the Tiger/Yankee game straight from work today.
A Tiger win today is like hitting the lottery. Go Tigers!

Tickets purchased. :thumbup:
Thanks again for organizing all of this. :thumbup:
No problem.At the place I usually buy tickets near home, the dude behind the counter is pretty competent, knows what to do when I ask for 10 multi-draw 25 easy pick tickets. The guy at the party store here near work was totally flustered. Once he realized what I was asking for (which took quite a bit of explaining), he said "you know that will cost $2,500, don't you?". Pretty sure he felt like a fool once he figured it out.

I'd be in for this, but I don't have EDITED OUT THIS WORD, I FORGET WHY or an easy way to send money. Any other way to do this?

Last edited by a moderator:
'Otis said:
I'd be in for this, but I don't have ###### or an easy way to send money. Any other way to do this?
Please remove that nasty word from your post. Once you do, I'll tell you how it can be done.

Users who are viewing this thread