What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official FFA Lotto Club *** (5 Viewers)

We have $4 in the slush. I will use it to buy 2 tix to Wednesday's PB drawing.

I will also buy a block of tix SEPARATE from this club (unless all members get in). Send $10 in the normal way. Each person who sends $10 will add another 5 tix. Everyone who enters will have an even share. I'll keep the thread updated as I get payments.

We have $4 in the slush. I will use it to buy 2 tix to Wednesday's PB drawing.I will also buy a block of tix SEPARATE from this club (unless all members get in). Send $10 in the normal way. Each person who sends $10 will add another 5 tix. Everyone who enters will have an even share. I'll keep the thread updated as I get payments.
Can people get back in?

We have $4 in the slush. I will use it to buy 2 tix to Wednesday's PB drawing.I will also buy a block of tix SEPARATE from this club (unless all members get in). Send $10 in the normal way. Each person who sends $10 will add another 5 tix. Everyone who enters will have an even share. I'll keep the thread updated as I get payments.
Can people get back in?
What do you mean "back in"?

Spreadsheet updated with "special" PB drawing members. Currently in:

[icon]

8ebok24

Angry Beavers

Keerock

Sup_Yo

Vrana

Currently in:

[icon]

8ebok24

Angry Beavers

BroadwayG

Getzlaf15

jason12vb

Keerock

ShaqAttaq

Socrates11

SofaKings

St. Louis Bob

Sup_Yo

Vrana

Info sent to (HULK) on how to pay. If anyone else wants in, let me know and I'll send instructions.
I sent you money, but forgot to put that it was from me on it, lol. I PM'd you the transaction ID. Let me know if there are any problems, thanks.

'Keerock said:
'jon_mx said:
'Keerock said:
Can people get back in?
What do you mean "back in"?
I thought I was in the first drawing, just have not since then. If you allow new people in, I will be in.

PM please.

FWIW, I've got time on my hands and I can drive 45 miles to Louisiana tomorrow if you all want to diversify the portfolio a little.

'Keerock said:
Info sent to (HULK) on how to pay. If anyone else wants in, let me know and I'll send instructions.
So very in. PM instructions pls. My wife has a certain Internet payment method available to her.

Users who are viewing this thread