Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

*** Official FFA Lotto Club ***

So how are we working this next powerball that's $425 million? Do we have some left in the slush fund to buy more tickets?

You guys finally realized playing PB too when the pots were high enough made sense?
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got the tickets. They feel like winners to me. 

the fact that most of the original players are still involved. 

Sorry... I was moving my son back to college yesterday so didn’t get a chance... good news is nobody won, so we can go at it on Wednesday!

We have $4 in the slush. I will use it to buy 2 tix to Wednesday's PB drawing.

I will also buy a block of tix SEPARATE from this club (unless all members get in). Send $10 in the normal way. Each person who sends $10 will add another 5 tix. Everyone who enters will have an even share. I'll keep the thread updated as I get payments.

So how are we working this next powerball that's $425 million? Do we have some left in the slush fund to buy more tickets?

You guys finally realized playing PB too when the pots were high enough made sense?
Finally? We've been doing this all along...

We have $4 in the slush. I will use it to buy 2 tix to Wednesday's PB drawing.I will also buy a block of tix SEPARATE from this club (unless all members get in). Send $10 in the normal way. Each person who sends $10 will add another 5 tix. Everyone who enters will have an even share. I'll keep the thread updated as I get payments.

Can people get back in?

We have $4 in the slush. I will use it to buy 2 tix to Wednesday's PB drawing.I will also buy a block of tix SEPARATE from this club (unless all members get in). Send $10 in the normal way. Each person who sends $10 will add another 5 tix. Everyone who enters will have an even share. I'll keep the thread updated as I get payments.

Can people get back in?
What do you mean "back in"?

Spreadsheet updated with "special" PB drawing members. Currently in:[icon]8ebok24Angry BeaversKeerockSup_YoVrana

In. I should have enough on account. If not, let me know.
No sir, you are current (no prepay, only escrow). Check spreadsheet for details.

Spreadsheet updated with "special" PB drawing members. Currently in:[icon]8ebok24Angry BeaversKeerockSup_YoVrana

No sir, you are current (no prepay, only escrow). Check spreadsheet for details.
sent

sent
Got it... PB plus next period subscription. Thanks!

Info sent to (HULK) on how to pay. If anyone else wants in, let me know and I'll send instructions.

I sent you money, but forgot to put that it was from me on it, lol. I PM'd you the transaction ID. Let me know if there are any problems, thanks.

Can people get back in?
What do you mean "back in"?
I thought I was in the first drawing, just have not since then. If you allow new people in, I will be in.

Info sent to (HULK) on how to pay. If anyone else wants in, let me know and I'll send instructions.

So very in. PM instructions pls. My wife has a certain Internet payment method available to her.

Hey what the heck, can you PM me the details too?

Ditto, please send a PM. I used to get in on all the past failed attempts for the big jackpots.
The drawing is next Wednesday, no rush.
Why so far away?