Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

*** Official FFA Lotto Club ***

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got the tickets. They feel like winners to me. 

the fact that most of the original players are still involved. 

Sorry... I was moving my son back to college yesterday so didn’t get a chance... good news is nobody won, so we can go at it on Wednesday!

OK... we're at 40. I'll let the remaining 3 regulars in if they want.

[icon]

3MTA3

8ebok24

Angry Beavers

BroadwayG

eoMMan

Fantasy Girl

Getzlaf15

Guinis72

huskers15

jason12vb

Keerock

Pigskin Fanatic

ShaqAttaq

Socrates11

SofaKings

St. Louis Bob

Sup_Yo

the moops

Vrana

Wildcat

YSR

----------

(HULK)

Aaron Rudnicki

cavalier

chet

Courtjester

goonsquad

Harris

Ignoramus

jon_mx

Mister CIA

ntz08

Otis

Pinkydapimp

Ray Karpis

stbugs

Tecumseh

The Ref

WhatDoIKnow

Crap... I want to get these tickets purchased sooner than later. How long do I give these guys to get in?

They've had several days. If they aren't in by the time you're comfortable just go get the tickets man. This shouldn't be a huge inconvenience for you.

As a Tennessee resident (no state tax on lotto winnings and no state income tax) I'm willing to work with Kee on claiming the prize when we win this badboy. :thumbup:

Unless folks don't like an extra 5% profit (assuming Kee lives in a state with taxes). :banned:

Currently in:

[icon]

3MTA3

8ebok24

Angry Beavers

BroadwayG

eoMMan

Getzlaf15

jason12vb

Keerock

Pigskin Fanatic

ShaqAttaq

Socrates11

SofaKings

St. Louis Bob

Sup_Yo

Vrana

Wildcat

YSR

---------

(HULK)

cavalier

Pinkydapimp

Harris

Otis

jon_mx

WhatDoIKnow

For those of us below the line... there are two tickets that we're not "in" on, correct? I'm assuming they'll be clearly identified as seperate before the drawing, right?

Also, I can't speak for others, but if one of those two tickets won the jackpot or a million... I'd pretty much have to kill myself. Maybe you guys could throw us a very small bone? Something like, if one of those 2 tix hits the jackpot, you'd kick us newcomers 250K each or something? And if it hit a million, like 5K? Something like that would be great. Otherwise I'd spend the rest of my life kicking myself for not joining this pool earlier.

Hmmm... I love you GB, but unless I'm overruled by the rest of the 'regulars', I think the 2 tix paid for by our slush will remain separate. I think it's only fair to those who have ponied up the past 6 months.
:goodposting:

I want one of those two tickets to win just so I can say, "SUCK IT OTIS!!"

Edited by Getzlaf15

I entered the numbers into a spreadsheet. Here's the link to the Google doc. I think you'll have to download the doc to your computer in order to sort, etc.

If someone wants to take the time to double-check the numbers, I'd be grateful. I entered them during a meeting so while I was fairly conscientious about entry, there's a remote chance I fat-fingered a number or two. And the last thing I would want would be to give someone a heart attack thinking we won this thing when I actually just mistyped something.

As a Tennessee resident (no state tax on lotto winnings and no state income tax) I'm willing to work with Kee on claiming the prize when we win this badboy. :thumbup: Unless folks don't like an extra 5% profit (assuming Kee lives in a state with taxes). :banned:

Wouldn't they still have to pay taxes on the money given to them if they live in states with income taxes?I have wondered if one could move to a state without income taxes before they cashed in their winning ticket to avoid said taxes.

I entered the numbers into a spreadsheet. Here's the link to the Google doc. I think you'll have to download the doc to your computer in order to sort, etc.

If someone wants to take the time to double-check the numbers, I'd be grateful. I entered them during a meeting so while I was fairly conscientious about entry, there's a remote chance I fat-fingered a number or two. And the last thing I would want would be to give someone a heart attack thinking we won this thing when I actually just mistyped something.

Or worse yet... we throw away a winner because it was mistyped. I'll load these into the ticket-checker in our lotto club websheet.

Here is the ticket checker:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlDdDKjiS7W0dFhaa1lBcm9uSVFrYkhWRlFNVkpRZnc

It's like you're a genius... or something. :bow:

Here are the tickets. Forgive the multiple links, I don't have time to mess with figuring out how to make an album in Imageshack.

FBGPowerball1

FBGPowerball2

FBGPowerball3

FBGPowerball4

FBGPowerball5

FBGPowerball6

FBGPowerball7

Lotto Regulars Slush Fund Tickets - "SUCK IT OTIS WINNER"

I vote that if one of the slush tickets win, we buy FBG and ban all the folks who weren't able to get in on the slush tickets... you know, just cuz.

So, when we win, where is the party? Rent a floor at the Cosmo?

That's pretty much a given. All the straight dudes can agree to set aside $25k each for a "Fund" to lock down lodgingfor a nice 4 day bender. Everyone's on their own for Gambling/Drugs/Hores/Etc

Distribution Table of Numbers AKA The Numbers to Root For!!!

205 tickets x 5 numbers / 59 lotto numbers = each number should appear 17.8 times on average

#SELECTED Lotto Number

27 --- 23

25 --- 27

22 --- 32

22 --- 41

22 --- 45

22 --- 47

22 --- 51

21 --- 1

21 --- 12

21 --- 24

21 --- 31