What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official FFA Lotto Club *** (1 Viewer)

I was thinking of using the $$ from the Powerball winnings to get tix to tomorrow's PB... could get 20 tix. Any objections?

Last drawing of the period is tomorrow (2/1).Get your $10 in for the next period before Monday at noon.

The following did not pay for the last period so are OUT if they don't re-up their escrow PLUS pay for next period.Guinis72Jojo the circus boySofaKingsthe moopsYSR

The following are already paid for next period:[icon]3MTA3BroadwayGglvsav37KeerockSt. Louis BobSup_YoVranaEveryone else pay up!

The following still owe for the next period:Angry Beaversditka...mike ditkaeoMManhuskers15Pigskin FanaticSocrates11Wildcat*Guinis72*Jojo the circus boy*SofaKings*the moops*YSR* Also need to refund their escrow as it was used to fund their last subscription. $20 due by today at noon EST or they are OUT!

We've got $26 in our slush... I figure it's as good a time as any to pony up for 13 tix in Wednesday's $200M Powerball. Unless I get any objections...

I hate to be a Richard here, but the following still have not paid for last period, and it's past the deadline for next period. I tried PMs, but nothing. Do we just let them die?Guinis72Jojo the circus boySofaKingsthe moopsYSR

Thanks for the reminder Kee. I finally got everything resolved with PP but am in the "pending" stage of a money add from my bank account. :wall: I hope it's resolved today. If not, am I out for good or can I pay later and include all back taxes?

Thanks for the reminder Kee. I finally got everything resolved with PP but am in the "pending" stage of a money add from my bank account. :wall: I hope it's resolved today. If not, am I out for good or can I pay later and include all back taxes?
I will float you for a week since you are one of the people who has posted tix for me. Get me at least $20 (escrow + current period) as soon as your account is fixed.

I will float you for a week since you are one of the people who has posted tix for me. Get me at least $20 (escrow + current period) as soon as your account is fixed.
:thumbup:

I hate to be a Richard here, but the following still have not paid for last period, and it's past the deadline for next period. I tried PMs, but nothing. Do we just let them die?

Guinis72

Jojo the circus boy

SofaKings

the moops

YSR
???

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to be a Richard here, but the following still have not paid for last period, and it's past the deadline for next period. I tried PMs, but nothing. Do we just let them die?

Guinis72

Jojo the circus boy

SofaKings

the moops

YSR
???
What else can you do? They don't pony up the $, then let them die.
:shrug: Yeah... just hate to be the guy with the axe.
I hear ya. Sucks to be in that spot, but I am not sure you have a choice as you already burned through the reserve.

24 Members still in. Tix purchased, scanned and emailed. 13 tix for Wednesday PB purchased, scanned and emailed.To be clear, and not to be a richard... Rules clearly state that the three who dropped out this week due to not paying have no claim on any PB winnings.Guinis72Jojo the circus boythe moops

Tonight is the last drawing for this period. Please get payment in for next period by Monday @3pm.

The following need to pay:

3MTA3

8ebok24***

BroadwayG

eoMMan

jason12vb

Socrates11

Sup_Yo

Vrana

Widbil83

Wildcat

YSR

*** Used escrow to pay for last period. Unless at least $20 is submitted by Monday, they will be OUT of the club.

Also... we have $15 in the slush, and the Powerball is at $150M on Saturday, so I'm gonna grab 7 tickets unless I get opposition from the club.

Tix for tonight's Powerball and next period Mega Millons have been purchased, scanned and emailed.

Users who are viewing this thread