What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official FFA Lotto Club *** (3 Viewers)

I paid for a few periods last time, can i shift one of those into the side pool? It'll just save me a PP transaction

If any/everyone is interested... I'll do a side pool for Wednesday's $350M PB drawing. Side pool for Tuesday's $170 MM too??

$10 per. Open to members and non-members. If you are a member, want to participate in the side pool, and need to re-up for the next period (starts next week), please consider sending the side pool and next period subscriptions together. Here's who needs to re-up:

3MTA3
8ebok24
eoMMan
huskers15
Socrates11
SofaKings
Vrana
Wildcat
YSR
I'll send $10 for Wednesday and add a couple of periods later today.

If any/everyone is interested... I'll do a side pool for Wednesday's $350M PB drawing. Side pool for Tuesday's $170 MM too??

$10 per. Open to members and non-members. If you are a member, want to participate in the side pool, and need to re-up for the next period (starts next week), please consider sending the side pool and next period subscriptions together. Here's who needs to re-up:

3MTA3
8ebok24
eoMMan
huskers15
Socrates11
SofaKings
Vrana
Wildcat
YSR
I'll send $10 for Wednesday and add a couple of periods later today.
I'll wait here ;)

Sent for Wednesday fun! :D Thanks again for keeping up with all of this!! Can you please make sure to buy a winning ticket for us this time!! ;)

I did not get a chance to buy tix last night, so this is still open. I'll probably head out at lunch and buy.

Regulars still not in the side pool for tonight:

eoMMan
Pigskin Fanatic
Socrates11
SofaKings
Sup_Yo
YSR

Users who are viewing this thread