What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official FFA Lotto Club *** (5 Viewers)

Really sorry guys... I didn't get a chance to get tickets for this period before last night's drawing. I'll get the next batch before next Tuesday's drawing to get us back in it.

No worries cap'n, does that mean this period is going to be extended a week, should we double up on this week's tickets, or maybe just put last week's in the slush fund to wait for a bigger drawing?

No worries cap'n, does that mean this period is going to be extended a week, should we double up on this week's tickets, or maybe just put last week's in the slush fund to wait for a bigger drawing?
I'll just push it by a week and start the next period on May 27th (for a May 28th drawing)

BTW... still need payment from [icon] and 8ebok for this period.

I'll just push it by a week and start the next period on May 27th (for a May 28th drawing)

####... sorry GB. What do I owe ya again? Very sorry for lapsing.

####... sorry GB. What do I owe ya again? Very sorry for lapsing.
No worries. Just $10 for the current period is all you owe... you're currently in on your escrow.

Next period starts July 1. I'll ping you guys later this week to get in.

BTW... we have to be the most unlucky lotto club ever. Shouldn't we have won by now?

OK... time to pony up for next period. The following need to pay:

[icon]**
8ebok24
BroadwayG
ditka...mike ditka
Fantasy Girl
jason12vb
Socrates11
SofaKings
Wildcat
YSR

** Currently on escrow... needs to pay $20 to stay in.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK... time to pony up for next period. The following need to pay:

[icon]**
8ebok24
BroadwayG
ditka...mike ditka
Fantasy Girl
jason12vb
Socrates11
SofaKings
Wildcat
YSR

** Currently on escrow... needs to pay $20 to stay in.
Updated. Also, welcome new member EddieSpaghetti!

Still waiting on payment from the following:

8ebok24
ditka...mike ditka
jason12vb
SofaKings
Wildcat

Welcome new member Demian! We're up to 27 members...

Users who are viewing this thread