What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official FFA Lotto Club *** (6 Viewers)

So, if there are 28 or 29 of us, and the PowerBall jackpot reaches $300 million, we'd net a little over $10 million apiece (assuming no one else wins, of course)

Anyone know how much that $10 million would amount to after taking all of the money now, minus federal & state taxes? $5M?

(Need to know to be able to decide whether early retirement is on the table or not)
FYI... we play the Mega, not the PowerBall...

So, if there are 28 or 29 of us, and the PowerBall jackpot reaches $300 million, we'd net a little over $10 million apiece (assuming no one else wins, of course)

Anyone know how much that $10 million would amount to after taking all of the money now, minus federal & state taxes? $5M?

(Need to know to be able to decide whether early retirement is on the table or not)
FYI... we play the Mega, not the PowerBall...
Well, no early retirement then. But still a nice chunk of change when we hit it. Thanks and Good Luck to all.

OK... anyone that wants in, either send me $10 or, if you are in the regular club, indicate if you want any prepaid $ used for this side pool.

Keerock said:
OK... anyone that wants in, either send me $10 or, if you are in the regular club, indicate if you want any prepaid $ used for this side pool.
Go ahead and always assume I'm in for these as long as it doesn't happen constantly :)

Keerock said:
Use my prepaid, please.

Keerock said:
Do what ever u need to. I'm on vacation and can't access PP now. Thx

13 In for Wednesday's PowerBall so far...
Just confirming, please use some of my reserve. The doc does not have $ for the 08/07 drawing in my column. Forgive me if you just haven't updated it yet!

Last edited by a moderator:
BroadwayG, FantasyGirl, FatUncleJerryBuss, Socrates11 and 3MTA3 are the only regulars yet to get into the PB pool.

I got next period's MM tix and will scan when I get home this afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread