What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official FFA Lotto Club *** (2 Viewers)

Keerock said:
BroadwayG, FantasyGirl, FatUncleJerryBuss, Socrates11 and 3MTA3 are the only regulars yet to get into the PB pool.

I got next period's MM tix and will scan when I get home this afternoon.
I am in for the side. Just take the extra I paid for these things. When I run out of cash PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK... inclusion in tonight's PB side pool is cut off. We are at 30 (150 tix). I will be going out to buy them now and will scan/post when I get home this afternoon.

OK... inclusion in tonight's PB side pool is cut off. We are at 30 (150 tix). I will be going out to buy them now and will scan/post when I get home this afternoon.
So 30 people...an individual's share taking the cash option would be roughly $4.5 M after taxes.

So 30 people...an individual's share taking the cash option would be roughly $4.5 M after taxes.
I figure about $5.8M... this based on a $425M jackpot which is where it is now I think.

Got the tix. Preliminary look shows 10+ picks with a PowerBall = 25.

Oh, forgot to mention... Hajji who sold me the tickets offered me a great deal, so I took him up on it. I put my phone # on the back of each of the tickets... he'll check them for winners and call me if we hit.

Keerock said:
Ray Karpis said:
Keerock said:
I figure about $5.8M... this based on a $425M jackpot which is where it is now I think.

Got the tix. Preliminary look shows 10+ picks with a PowerBall = 25.
They are showing the current lump sum payout as $244,700,000. The highest tax bracket is 39.6%. I think Keerock is in Michigan which has a 4.35% tax rate. So let's say 44% total in federal and state taxes. That puts us at $137,032,000 after taxes. Divided by 30 people, that's $4,567,733.33 a person.

No big winners on our tickets...saw a couple that had 3 numbers and a had a couple of the PB's

Kind of odd numbers...hopefully nobody won so we can play again for Saturday!!!

The following people owe for the next period which starts Sept 9th:

3MTA3
8ebok24
Angry Beavers
BroadwayG
brun
Controller
Demian
EddieSpaghetti
eoMMan
Fantasy Girl
glvsav37
huskers15
jason12vb
ShaqAttaq
Socrates11
SofaKings
Wildcat
YSR

Keerock said:
BTW... we;ve got $29 in slush... do we get into tonight's $85M MM or tomorrow's $169M PB or wait it out?
I would defer to your judgment, Keerock, since you are doing all the work in here.

Oh, and $ sent.

Still waiting on payment from:

3MTA3**
BroadwayG
glvsav37
SofaKings
Wildcat

** OUT if $20 not paid by 9/9 @3pm

Can people buy in now? Add a few bucks to cover the slush fund.
Sorry for the delay... yes, anyone can get in for $22 which includes your escrow, next periods fee and 10% slush match.

Unfortunately, I need to know soon as I will be buying the tix tonight.

I haven't bought yet since a few new people have expressed interest. Welcome new member DrJ! jon_mx cannot receive PMs so I can't get in touch with him.

Still waiting on the following 3:

3MTA3
glvsav37
SofaKings

3MTA3 will be out if I don't get something soon from him. I'll be buying in about 2 hours.

I haven't bought yet since a few new people have expressed interest. Welcome new member DrJ! jon_mx cannot receive PMs so I can't get in touch with him.

Still waiting on the following 3:

3MTA3

glvsav37

SofaKings

3MTA3 will be out if I don't get something soon from him. I'll be buying in about 2 hours.
Thanks, glad to be aboard. I can't wait to be rich.

Users who are viewing this thread