What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official FFA Lotto Club *** (1 Viewer)

Here are the only members without a pre-pay that I will need to collect from:

8ebok24

Demian

huskers15

jason12vb

Nathan R. Jessep

Sup_Yo

YSR
No money needed from me?
Nope... you were paid through next period... so I just took your pre-pay and applied it to this special drawing. You will owe again for next period (starting March 3)
No worries, thanks for staying on top of this. Good luck to all of us!!! :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:

8ebok24

Demian

huskers15

jason12vb

Nathan R. Jessep

Sup_Yo

YSR
No money needed from me?
Nope... you were paid through next period... so I just took your pre-pay and applied it to this special drawing. You will owe again for next period (starting March 3)
No worries, thanks for staying on top of this. Good luck to all of us!!! :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:
You guys (and gals) all know you can track your $ on the spreadsheet, right?

EddieSpaghetti said:
Keerock said:
EddieSpaghetti said:
Keerock said:

8ebok24

Demian

huskers15

jason12vb

Nathan R. Jessep

Sup_Yo

YSR
No money needed from me?
This!

Thanks for using some of my prepay to get me in for the PB. You always have my persmission to do so any time in the future.

My guess is that those last two would want to be in on the PB tix. I would err on the side of including them. If either never shows up again, I will help contribute towards any $ you are out.

My guess is that those last two would want to be in on the PB tix. I would err on the side of including them. If either never shows up again, I will help contribute towards any $ you are out.
I agree. BTW... I would never be out any $$. That is what escrow is for :D

Just sent $30 for next period + special session.

personal opinion...we're opening up a box of problems by running special sessions through this thread and club. Both sides have legit arguments between "I never said you could use my funds" when we lose, and "You never said you were in, so tough luck" when we win. It's all fun and games (or no fun) when we're not winning money...but people's tunes will change if when we win.

personal opinion...we're opening up a box of problems by running special sessions through this thread and club. Both sides have legit arguments between "I never said you could use my funds" when we lose, and "You never said you were in, so tough luck" when we win. It's all fun and games (or no fun) when we're not winning money...but people's tunes will change if when we win.
I'd rather deal with someone #####ing about losing $10 than losing out on their share of $400MM... Just sayin'

I'd rather deal with someone #####ing about losing $10 than losing out on their share of $400MM... Just sayin'
I agree with you and would rather we have a loose policy and be friendly...but it only takes one greedy ##### who brings their lawyer to the table to turn a friendly thing into a nightmare by looking for any technical reason to split it one less way.

Obviously we are about to win something significant or I wouldn't have felt the need to say something. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a thought for next period (starting Mar 3). We currently have 30 members... that's $300 for 5 weeks. There are 10 MM drawings and 10 PB drawings during the period.

Instead of buying 30x10 MM tix, what if we get 10x10 MM tix ($100) and 10x10 PB tix ($200) so we are in both? If the number of members changes, we would just always put 2/3 of the money toward the PB and 1/3 toward the MM.

Just a thought. I do like the fact that we win way more small prizes with the MM... funding our slush, but I do like the idea of being in both.

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
OK... time to pony up for next period. These members are owing:

8ebok24
Angry Beavers
BroadwayG
brun
DrJ
EddieSpaghetti
eoMMan
Getzlaf15
Nathan R. Jessep