Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

*** Official FFA Lotto Club ***

is it too late to reup? sorry, have not been around in a while

Nope... not too late. The following people are currently on escrow and need to pay:

8ebok24

FatUncleJerryBuss

glvsav37

ShaqAttaq

Sup_Yo

Widbil83

Payment sent. Sorry for the lapse!
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the fact that most of the original players are still involved. 

Got the tickets. They feel like winners to me. 

Ooooof.  Forgot about that. I would say do 29 tickets for 6 draws.  We can then move the extra $ leftover from the period into slush.  Then, we start the next period on 10/31, buying half as many

• 4 weeks later...

Payment due for next period which starts Monday. Need payment from:

Arizona Ron

Demian

huskers15

Nathan R. Jessep

Tecumseh

Wildcat

YSR

Only waiting on AR... will get tix tonight.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the bump... it's actually time to re-up for next period which starts August 25 (first drawing on 8/26). Need payment from:

8ebok24
Angry Beavers
Arizona Ron**
BroadwayG
EddieSpaghetti
eoMMan
Getzlaf15
Socrates11
St. Louis Bob
Vrana
YSR

** Currently on escrow and will be out of the club unless payment made by Monday.

Thanks for the bump... it's actually time to re-up for next period which starts August 25 (first drawing on 8/26). Need payment from:

8ebok24

Angry Beavers

Arizona Ron**

BroadwayG

EddieSpaghetti

eoMMan

Getzlaf15

Socrates11

St. Louis Bob

Vrana

YSR

** Currently on escrow and will be out of the club unless payment made by Monday.

:tap:

8ebok24

Angry Beavers

Arizona Ron**

BroadwayG

EddieSpaghetti

eoMMan

Getzlaf15

Socrates11

St. Louis Bob

Vrana

YSR

Sent 20....thanks.

8ebok24

Angry Beavers

Arizona Ron**

BroadwayG

EddieSpaghetti

eoMMan

Getzlaf15

Socrates11

St. Louis Bob

Vrana

YSR

Sent

My apologies... I was unable to get tickets last night for this period due to a death in the family. I will try to grab them at some point today...

Hey Kee, sorry for your loss, don't sweat the tickets. Just take care of your family.

Thanks... My wife's favorite Uncle. One of the funniest guys I've ever met. Vietnam vet. Troubled due to his service, abuse at a young age, his ex-wife (total #####), and his employment (or lack thereof). Initial cause is heart failure... there's fear it may have been somehow suicide. My MIL is a mess over it.

My apologies... I was unable to get tickets last night for this period due to a death in the family. I will try to grab them at some point today...

Hey Kee, sorry for your loss, don't sweat the tickets. Just take care of your family.

:goodposting: T&P KeeFam

• Like 1

Thanks... My wife's favorite Uncle. One of the funniest guys I've ever met. Vietnam vet. Troubled due to his service, abuse at a young age, his ex-wife (total #####), and his employment (or lack thereof). Initial cause is heart failure... there's fear it may have been somehow suicide. My MIL is a mess over it.

Take your time Kee, this can wait. T&P to the family sir.

Again... sorry for the delay in this. I was unable to get tickets before Tuesday's drawing. So that it stays on a weekly schedule, I'll push the start of our next period to next Tuesday and buy tickets on Monday, Sept 1st.

Still owing for next period:

8ebok24
Arizona Ron**
Getzlaf15
St. Louis Bob
Vrana
YSR

** will be OUT unless payment received by Monday.

Again... sorry for the delay in this. I was unable to get tickets before Tuesday's drawing. So that it stays on a weekly schedule, I'll push the start of our next period to next Tuesday and buy tickets on Monday, Sept 1st.

8ebok24

Arizona Ron**

Getzlaf15

St. Louis Bob

Vrana

YSR

Damn it, sorry GB. Thought I was good until the end of the year. I just sent $100. Thanks again for doing this.

8ebok24

Arizona Ron**

Getzlaf15

St. Louis Bob

Vrana

YSR

Damn it, sorry GB. Thought I was good until the end of the year. I just sent $100. Thanks again for doing this.

Crap... does this mean I have to keep doing this for at least another 10 periods? :D

• Like 1

8ebok24

Arizona Ron**

Getzlaf15

St. Louis Bob

Vrana

YSR

Crap... does this mean I have to keep doing this for at least another 10 periods? :D

:lol: You are long overdue a bag o' stuff. PM me your addy and let me know if you prefer bourbon, vodka, or beer.

Crap, sorry. Pushed out another kid a couple of weeks ago and now have two under 14 months and my life is unbearable. I'll send what I can in PP but I may need a few days to fund it from bank account. I think I'm covered by escrow so I'll send enough to cover that and get me in good standing.

Crap, sorry. Pushed out another kid a couple of weeks ago and now have two under 14 months and my life is unbearable. I'll send what I can in PP but I may need a few days to fund it from bank account. I think I'm covered by escrow so I'll send enough to cover that and get me in good standing.

Congrats?

And thanks... no worries. You have escrow keeping you in it...

• 4 weeks later...