Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

*** Official FFA Lotto Club ***

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the fact that most of the original players are still involved. 

Got the tickets. They feel like winners to me. 

Ooooof.  Forgot about that. I would say do 29 tickets for 6 draws.  We can then move the extra $ leftover from the period into slush.  Then, we start the next period on 10/31, buying half as many

• 4 weeks later...

Next period starts next Monday... need payment from the following:

[icon]
8ebok24
Angry Beavers
Chadstroma
ditka...mike ditka**
eoMMan
FearTheTurtle
Nathan R. Jessep
Pigskin Fanatic
Socrates11
Vrana

** Currently on escrow... will be out unless $20 received by Monday at noon

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Next period starts next Monday... need payment from the following:

[icon]

8ebok24

Angry Beavers

Chadstroma

ditka...mike ditka**

eoMMan

FearTheTurtle

Nathan R. Jessep

Pigskin Fanatic

Socrates11

Vrana

** Currently on escrow... will be out unless $20 received by Monday at noon

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Just sent for two periods.....thanks for doing this!

• 4 weeks later...

So here's the dilemma...

Typically, when I remember and get the chance, I will use 1/2 of our slush to buy extra tickets to MM when it's over $100M and PB when it's over $200M. Right now, MM is at $117M and PB is at $300M. We have $60 in our slush. How should I proceed?

I propose buying 20 MM ($20) and 10 PB ($20)... that would leave $20 in our slush in case either/both of those jackpots roll over.

Thoughts?

Oh, and with the New Year coming up... let's get an early start funding the next period which starts Jan 4th. Need payment from:

[icon] **
Chadstroma **

Chemical X
Demian
EddieSpaghetti
FatUncleJerryBuss
FearTheTurtle
glvsav37
huskers15
Wildcat

** Currently on escrow and will be OUT if not paid (at least $20) by Monday at noon

So here's the dilemma...

Typically, when I remember and get the chance, I will use 1/2 of our slush to buy extra tickets to MM when it's over $100M and PB when it's over $200M. Right now, MM is at $117M and PB is at $300M. We have $60 in our slush. How should I proceed?

I propose buying 20 MM ($20) and 10 PB ($20)... that would leave $20 in our slush in case either/both of those jackpots roll over.

Thoughts?

I endorse your proposal.

• Like 1

So here's the dilemma...

Thoughts?

I endorse your proposal.

Seconded

• Like 1

So here's the dilemma...

Thoughts?

I endorse your proposal.

Seconded

Thirded. And money sent.

• Like 1

Ke......what do i need to kick in to keep me current for 2016?

You're paid through March 13th. There are 8 periods after that in 2016.

I am? b/c you have me on the new years list you just posted. Or does that March 13 date include using my slush?

So that said...each period is $10? so $80 (or $90 depending on slush) will get me though till the end of 2016?

I am? b/c you have me on the new years list you just posted. Or does that March 13 date include using my slush?

So that said...each period is $10? so $80 (or $90 depending on slush) will get me though till the end of 2016?

Ooops... sorry GB... I was looking at Getzlaf15, not you.

So there are 10 periods between now and 12/18/2016... so $100 would get you in until then.

Ooops... sorry GB... I was looking at Getzlaf15, not you.

So there are 10 periods between now and 12/18/2016... so $100 would get you in until then.

no worries....sending 1/2...lets hope we don't need the other $50, if you know what I mean.

• Like 1

Still need payment from the following for next period:

Chadstroma **
Chemical X
EddieSpaghetti
FatUncleJerryBuss
Wildcat

** Currently on escrow and will be OUT if not paid (at least $20) by Monday at noon

Would love to do a special purchase for Saturday's PB if everyone is interested. $10 per member would get us 145 tickets.

3 issues:

1) I will be traveling starting Friday at noon and will be unable to purchase/scan tickets after that
2) We would need a pretty decent amount of agreement before using member pre-payment to fund this for those that can't/don't respond
3) The following members have no pre-paid money (only escrow - besides Eddie who is already out his escrow this period)

Angry Beavers
brun
EddieSpaghetti
eoMMan
FearTheTurtle
Nathan R. Jessep
Socrates11

Thoughts?

Edited by Keerock

I'd be willing, but probably more recordkeeping hassle than it's worth for you Kee. I was just going to pick up a few extras on my own locally.

I'd be willing, but probably more recordkeeping hassle than it's worth for you Kee. I was just going to pick up a few extras on my own locally.

We've done it before. No real record keeping issues. Just another column in the spreadsheet. I just don't like using peoples money without some buy in.

• Like 1