Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

*** Official FFA Lotto Club ***

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the fact that most of the original players are still involved. 

Got the tickets. They feel like winners to me. 

Ooooof.  Forgot about that. I would say do 29 tickets for 6 draws.  We can then move the extra $ leftover from the period into slush.  Then, we start the next period on 10/31, buying half as many

on the off chance we win, we are never seeing this "keerok" again, right?

:lol:

Are you kidding? I think, especially with this huge jackpot, winning with a bunch of "friends" would be way more fun. Can you imagine our annual pilgrimage?

• Like 5

So is the google doc correct as far as who is in?

Yessir!

[icon]

8ebok24

Angry Beavers

brun

Chemical X

Controller

Demian

ditka...mike ditka

DrJ

eoMMan

Fantasy Girl

FatUncleJerryBuss

FearTheTurtle

Getzlaf15

glvsav37

huskers15

Keerock

Nathan R. Jessep

Pigskin Fanatic

Socrates11

St. Louis Bob

Tecumseh

Vrana

Widbil83

Wildcat

YSR

EddieSpaghetti

ShaqAttaq

SofaKings

Does anybody on the list in this thread want to take half each other's stake? I'm on the outsiders list on the other thread . We have 320 tickets from 32 people. Looks like it would be about 30 mil pre tax. I would split it 50/50 with whoever lets me in on this one 50/50. Thanks in advance and good luck.

Does anybody on the list in this thread want to take half each other's stake? I'm on the outsiders list on the other thread . We have 320 tickets from 32 people. Looks like it would be about 30 mil pre tax. I would split it 50/50 with whoever lets me in on this one 50/50. Thanks in advance and good luck.

Yes, I'll do it.

Yes, I'll do it.

Sweet. Thanks. The pictures of the tickets are in the other thread floating around from ECB. Good luck

Ok, just to formalize- dschuler officially owns a 1/2 share of my stake in this thread for the Jan. 13th Powerball draw in exchange for a 1/2 share of his from the other thread.

Edited by Tecumseh

Ok, just to formalize- dschuler officially owns a 1/2 share of my stake in this thread in exchange for a 1/2 share of his from the other thread.

Noted... but that's on you. When we win... you get your share. What you do with it/how you split it with dschuler is your responsibility. Also... any non-jackpot winnings will go into our slush and dschuler has no claim to it.

Ok, just to formalize- dschuler officially owns a 1/2 share of my stake in this thread in exchange for a 1/2 share of his from the other thread.

Noted... but that's on you. When we win... you get your share. What you do with it/how you split it with dschuler is your responsibility. Also... any non-jackpot winnings will go into our slush and dschuler has no claim to it.

Understood.

Understood.

Don't care about the change ;). Gonna be rich soon

yeah so.......dumb question (since my math went so well a couple days ago).....is matching the powerball number and only the powerball number worth $4 each entry?

Next question...on the powerball site, when they talk about "winners" do they mean of any sort of money or jackpot winners? I'm assuming the former?

yeah so.......dumb question (since my math went so well a couple days ago).....is matching the powerball number and only the powerball number worth $4 each entry?

Next question...on the powerball site, when they talk about "winners" do they mean of any sort of money or jackpot winners? I'm assuming the former?

yep, Powerball by itself or Powerball + 1 other number = $4 winner (unless you paid for the Power Play option, then it's $8)

and not sure what you're asking about winners, but if you mean claiming winning prizes, this is from their FAQ:

You can generally claim a prize of under $600 at any retailer in the state where you bought the ticket, but be advised that some retailers will not carry the cash needed to pay higher prizes. Sometimes, a convenience store that has safety concerns may not carry the cash. In a few places, there are "super retailers" that can pay up to $25,000. Look for a clerk wearing a cape and tights.

just a quick scan of the ones that matched the PB... we got several $4 winners there. Better than what most people got.

yep, Powerball by itself or Powerball + 1 other number = $4 winner (unless you paid for the Power Play option, then it's $8)

and not sure what you're asking about winners, but if you mean claiming winning prizes, this is from their FAQ:

You can generally claim a prize of under $600 at any retailer in the state where you bought the ticket, but be advised that some retailers will not carry the cash needed to pay higher prizes. Sometimes, a convenience store that has safety concerns may not carry the cash. In a few places, there are "super retailers" that can pay up to $25,000. Look for a clerk wearing a cape and tights.

On there page it was something well over 21 million "winners"....I wasn't sure if that was running total, or winners of any sort of money with these numbers or what. Yes, this is the first time I've ever played a lottery game :bag:

On there page it was something well over 21 million "winners"....I wasn't sure if that was running total, or winners of any sort of money with these numbers or what. Yes, this is the first time I've ever played a lottery game :bag:

Yeah, I'd think that 21 million is a running total of every winner of every kind.

Yessir!

[icon]

8ebok24

Angry Beavers

brun

Chemical X

Controller

Demian

ditka...mike ditka

DrJ

eoMMan

Fantasy Girl

FatUncleJerryBuss

FearTheTurtle

Getzlaf15

glvsav37

huskers15

Keerock

Nathan R. Jessep

Pigskin Fanatic

Socrates11

St. Louis Bob

Tecumseh

Vrana

Widbil83

Wildcat

YSR

EddieSpaghetti

ShaqAttaq

SofaKings

Wait- I thought I was all paid up plus extra? :confused:

Winner from Tennessee

Forgot to check my 60 tickets last night :unsure:

If you won you're buying me a drone. And not one of those toy Syma drones. We're talking about a DJI Phantom Pro with extra battery and hard-shell carrying case. :angry:

:P

If I win I'm buying you a mother####ing heli!

Yessir!

[icon]

8ebok24

Angry Beavers

brun

Chemical X

Controller

Demian

ditka...mike ditka

DrJ

eoMMan

Fantasy Girl

FatUncleJerryBuss

FearTheTurtle

Getzlaf15

glvsav37

huskers15

Keerock

Nathan R. Jessep

Pigskin Fanatic

Socrates11

St. Louis Bob

Tecumseh

Vrana

Widbil83

Wildcat

YSR

EddieSpaghetti

ShaqAttaq

SofaKings

No sir. You missed the deadline to get in last period. Your late payments will fund your escrow and get you in next period. Sorry GB, but we have to be strict on rules/deadlines.

Yessir!

[icon]

8ebok24

Angry Beavers

brun

Chemical X

Controller

Demian

ditka...mike ditka

DrJ

eoMMan

Fantasy Girl

FatUncleJerryBuss

FearTheTurtle

Getzlaf15

glvsav37

huskers15

Keerock

Nathan R. Jessep

Pigskin Fanatic

Socrates11

St. Louis Bob

Tecumseh

Vrana

Widbil83

Wildcat

YSR

EddieSpaghetti

ShaqAttaq

SofaKings

No sir. You missed the deadline to get in last period. Your late payments will fund your escrow and get you in next period. Sorry GB, but we have to be strict on rules/deadlines.

Ok, no worries.

• 3 weeks later...

Need payment from the following before Monday for next period:

8ebok24
Angry Beavers
EddieSpaghetti**
eoMMan
huskers15
Nathan R. Jessep
Pigskin Fanatic
ShaqAttaq**
Socrates11
SofaKings**
Wildcat
YSR

** Currently on escrow and will be out if not refunded by Monday.