Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

*** Official FFA Lotto Club ***

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got the tickets. They feel like winners to me. 

the fact that most of the original players are still involved. 

You can, for sure... We used $10 from slush to get to an even number for ticket purchase this period.  If there are no objections from the rest of the club, I'm fine with returning the $10 to slu

14 hours ago, Vrana said:

Did we do this?

Sorry... I was moving my son back to college yesterday so didn’t get a chance... good news is nobody won, so we can go at it on Wednesday!

• Like 6
2 hours ago, Keerock said:

Sorry... I was moving my son back to college yesterday so didn’t get a chance... good news is nobody won, so we can go at it on Wednesday!

I really like the idea of winning more money........ I mean who wants to win 530 million when we can split 650 Million..... 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Keerock said:

Everyone is up to date on their payments.  @brun if you can go grab 145 tickets for tonight I'l send you the $290.

Thanks!

I'll post here when I have the tickets. I won't be able to scan and send to you until I get home from work, probably 6-7pm.

56 minutes ago, brun said:
1 hour ago, Keerock said:

Everyone is up to date on their payments.  @brun if you can go grab 145 tickets for tonight I'l send you the $290.

Thanks!

I'll post here when I have the tickets. I won't be able to scan and send to you until I get home from work, probably 6-7pm.

Sent

1 hour ago, brun said:

Got the tickets. They feel like winners to me. 

• Like 7
12 hours ago, Keerock said:

Thanks!

@Keerock Scan sent. Let me know if you have any problems viewing or opening it.

It looks like someone in MA won the jackpot.

I work in MA. Someone went out and bought tickets for a group of employees yesterday. I didn't buy in. If they won I'll be :angry:

Edited by brun
1 hour ago, brun said:

I work in MA. Someone went out and bought tickets for a group of employees yesterday. I didn't buy in. If they won I'll be :angry:

I would be on suicide watch if that happened

4 hours ago, brun said:

See, that is why I ALWAYS buy in. Knowing that if they won it would suck beyond belief. It is worth throwing the $1 or two into the pot and dream the dream... but more so because if they won and I didn't.... seriously.... can you imagine going to work every day thinking "I should have put the $1 in". It is lotto suicide prevention insurance. 

3 hours ago, Wildcat said:

I would be on suicide watch if that happened

26 minutes ago, Chadstroma said:

See, that is why I ALWAYS buy in. Knowing that if they won it would suck beyond belief. It is worth throwing the $1 or two into the pot and dream the dream... but more so because if they won and I didn't.... seriously.... can you imagine going to work every day thinking "I should have put the $1 in". It is lotto suicide prevention insurance. 

I always buy in when I'm asked. I wasn't at my desk when the person came through and I'm not important enough to get a personal invitation. I didn't know about it until I happened to see a photo copy of the tickets on someone's desk.

Time to pony up for the next period... need payment from:

@Angry Beavers
@Chadstroma
@Chemical X **
@Demian **
@IC FBGCav (FatUncleJerryBuss if my notebook it up to date) **
@Fear The Turtle
@Getzlaf15
@huskers15 **
@JoeSteeler **
@Jules Winnfield
@Nathan R. Jessep
@Socrates11
@SofaKings
@Tecumseh **
@Waingro **
@Wildcat

** On escrow and will be out if not paid

6 hours ago, Keerock said:

Time to pony up for the next period... need payment from:

@Angry Beavers
@Chadstroma
@Chemical X **
@Demian **
@IC FBGCav (FatUncleJerryBuss if my notebook it up to date) **
@Fear The Turtle
@Getzlaf15
@huskers15 **
@JoeSteeler **
@Jules Winnfield
@Nathan R. Jessep
@Socrates11
@SofaKings
@Tecumseh **
@Waingro **
@Wildcat

** On escrow and will be out if not paid

Please pm your addy again... have a new pp acct

• 1 month later...

Pretty sure the price per number/draw goes up to $2 on the 28th.  So we would have 6 draws at $1 and 4 draws at $2 for the next 10 draws.

Do we know how we want to handle this next purchase?

31 minutes ago, brun said:

Pretty sure the price per number/draw goes up to $2 on the 28th.  So we would have 6 draws at $1 and 4 draws at $2 for the next 10 draws.

Do we know how we want to handle this next purchase?

Ooooof.  Forgot about that.

I would say do 29 tickets for 6 draws.  We can then move the extra $ leftover from the period into slush.  Then, we start the next period on 10/31, buying half as many tickets at $2 per for the full 10 draws.  If we have an odd number of members, we can take $10 out of slush to get us to the next ticket.  Thoughts?

• Like 6
On 10/6/2017 at 3:56 PM, Keerock said:

Ooooof.  Forgot about that.

I would say do 29 tickets for 6 draws.  We can then move the extra $ leftover from the period into slush.  Then, we start the next period on 10/31, buying half as many tickets at $2 per for the full 10 draws.  If we have an odd number of members, we can take $10 out of slush to get us to the next ticket.  Thoughts?

No responses so it looks like @brun and I are running this... we'll go with this plan.

Still owe for this period:

@Chemical X
@glvsav37
@JoeSteeler
@Jules Winnfield **
@Widbil83

** Out if not paid very soon