Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

*** Official FFA Lotto Club ***

On 10/6/2017 at 0:56 PM, Keerock said:

Ooooof.  Forgot about that.

I would say do 29 tickets for 6 draws.  We can then move the extra $ leftover from the period into slush.  Then, we start the next period on 10/31, buying half as many tickets at $2 per for the full 10 draws.  If we have an odd number of members, we can take $10 out of slush to get us to the next ticket.  Thoughts?

I like this plan.

22 hours ago, Keerock said:
On 10/9/2017 at 9:17 AM, Keerock said:

No responses so it looks like @brun and I are running this... we'll go with this plan.

Still owe for this period:

@Chemical X
@glvsav37
@JoeSteeler
@Jules Winnfield **
@Widbil83

** Out if not paid very soon

Last chance @Jules Winnfield

Sadly, our GB @Jules Winnfield is out.  Will post tix once scanned and sent to me by brun

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@brun continues to do the Lord's work here.  He keeps buying tickets and emailing them to me... but I then drop the ball and don't post them.  I'll try to get the latest up by the end of the day.  Suffice it to say the spreadsheet continues to stay updated.

With the MM and PB jackpots both above $200M, we've used slush money to buy 10 tickets each for the 12/19, 12/20, 12/22 and 12/23 drawings.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Angry Beavers said:

Did we buy an extras for 2night or last night?

No extra, slush fund, tickets purchased for yesterday or tonight. Our slush fund balance is at $1. Last slush fund tickets were for Wednesday's Powerball. I checked online and saw no winners, though I don't throw out the tickets until checking at the store.

13 hours ago, Chemical X said:

when i see this thread bumped i have to admit, i pee myself just a little bit.

Like most, I have my own tickets (ticket based on birthdays etc., 20 draws at a time). Despite the huge jackpot, I didn't buy any extras because it's just been too damn cold.

When I saw the winning PB winner for last night was in NH I was ready to release all kinds of bodily fluids. :excited:
Not even a free ticket.

1 hour ago, brun said:

Like most, I have my own tickets (ticket based on birthdays etc., 20 draws at a time). Despite the huge jackpot, I didn't buy any extras because it's just been too damn cold.

When I saw the winning PB winner for last night was in NH I was ready to release all kinds of bodily fluids. :excited:
Not even a free ticket.

wait, knee is in NH?

9 hours ago, Keerock said:

Time to pony up for the next period.  Need $$ from:

@Angry Beavers
@Chadstroma **
@IC FBGCav
@Fear The Turtle
@Getzlaf15
@Nathan R. Jessep
@St. Louis Bob
@uwfb
@Vrana
@Widbil83
@Wildcat

** On escrow... out if not paid today

Sent.  Thanks GB, hope you and the family are well.

Lets do this guys, I'm starting to think I'm the only one that is concentrating really hard that we win millions.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...