What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official FFA Lotto Club *** (5 Viewers)

Ooooof.  Forgot about that.

I would say do 29 tickets for 6 draws.  We can then move the extra $ leftover from the period into slush.  Then, we start the next period on 10/31, buying half as many tickets at $2 per for the full 10 draws.  If we have an odd number of members, we can take $10 out of slush to get us to the next ticket.  Thoughts?
I like this plan.

@brun continues to do the Lord's work here.  He keeps buying tickets and emailing them to me... but I then drop the ball and don't post them.  I'll try to get the latest up by the end of the day.  Suffice it to say the spreadsheet continues to stay updated.

With the MM and PB jackpots both above $200M, we've used slush money to buy 10 tickets each for the 12/19, 12/20, 12/22 and 12/23 drawings.

Did we buy an extras for 2night or last night?
No extra, slush fund, tickets purchased for yesterday or tonight. Our slush fund balance is at $1. Last slush fund tickets were for Wednesday's Powerball. I checked online and saw no winners, though I don't throw out the tickets until checking at the store.

brun said:
No extra, slush fund, tickets purchased for yesterday or tonight. Our slush fund balance is at $1. Last slush fund tickets were for Wednesday's Powerball. I checked online and saw no winners, though I don't throw out the tickets until checking at the store.
Got it

Gracias

when i see this thread bumped i have to admit, i pee myself just a little bit.
Like most, I have my own tickets (ticket based on birthdays etc., 20 draws at a time). Despite the huge jackpot, I didn't buy any extras because it's just been too damn cold.

When I saw the winning PB winner for last night was in NH I was ready to release all kinds of bodily fluids.  :excited:
Not even a free ticket.

Like most, I have my own tickets (ticket based on birthdays etc., 20 draws at a time). Despite the huge jackpot, I didn't buy any extras because it's just been too damn cold.

When I saw the winning PB winner for last night was in NH I was ready to release all kinds of bodily fluids.  :excited:
Not even a free ticket.
wait, knee is in NH?

Sorry guys. Colonoscopy didn't really provide much luck. Gotta keep your jobs.

Need to buy polyps futures. 

Users who are viewing this thread