What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official FFA Lotto Club *** (2 Viewers)

We won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$2 :kicksrock:

3 - hit 5 times

11 - hit 5 times

22 - squat

34 - hit 3 times

49 - hit 4 times

M = 1 hit once for $2.

2 tix with 2 numbers.

13 tix with one number.

i'm going on vacation tomorrow that will have me out of the country for a few drawings. i'm going to send over a new serving of $$ today. amount still the same?
Yep.
done. when i return from mexico, i expect to be a millionaire.
Got it.Next subscription date is 5/28. PLEASE get your payment in this week since 5/28 is a holiday. IM me for payment instructions if you don't remember how to do it.New members can join for the next period starting now. Current cost is $21 ($10 escrow, $10 for 5 week subscription, $1 for 10% of current slush). This may increase after Tuesdays drawing/winnings.

Sent. Let me know if you don't get it. I'm on my phone and have never done PP on it before.

10 - hit 4 times

14 - hit 5 times

35 - hit 6 times

43 = hit 3 times

52 - hit 4 times

Keep in mind that the average number hits 2.59 times per drawing.

M16 - hit zero times :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

11 tix with one number.

4 tix with two numbers (10/35, 10/52, 14/52, 14/43)

1 tic with three numbers for $7 :thumbup:

14-35-43-51-56

Last edited by a moderator:
$19 in slush fund.

Returning member payment = $10

New member payment now = $22 (subscription + escrow + 10% slush)

Spreadsheet updated. Still waiting on payment from:

Aaron Rudnicki

ditka...mike ditka

glvsav37

goonsquad

jason12vb

Jojo the circus boy

Organized Chaos

pittstownkiller

Socrates11

St. Louis Bob

the moops

And, anyone new that wants in.

Sent...just bought an engagement ring and will be picking up my first motorcycle next week...I can't afford not to win!

Spreadsheet updated. Still waiting on payment from:

Aaron Rudnicki

ditka...mike ditka

glvsav37

goonsquad

jason12vb

Jojo the circus boy

Organized Chaos

pittstownkiller

Socrates11

St. Louis Bob

the moops

And, anyone new that wants in.
Updated.

'jon_mx said:
I assume wade boggs has nothing to do with this...send me what the current payment directions are...TIA
You are a new member... have you read the rules (OP) and do you understand what we're doing here? Your buy in for the next 5 weeks would be $22

Another $2 into slush after last nights drawing... Will purchase tickets Monday for the next period. Please get your $$ in.

9- none

15- 2 tix

21- none

40- 5 tix

54- 4 tix

M11 - 1 tic for $2.

11 total numbers by far worst draw.

1 # hit 7 times

2 #'s hit twice (both 15/40)

Sorry, I was unable to purchase the tickets yesterday. I will get them today at lunch and scan/email them after work. Still missing payment from:

ditka...mike ditka

glvsav37

goonsquad

Jojo the circus boy

Organized Chaos

pittstownkiller

Socrates11

St. Louis Bob

If payment is not received by noon today, your escrow will be used to make your payment for the next period. If your escrow is not re-funded, you will be OUT of the club.

Sorry, I was unable to purchase the tickets yesterday. I will get them today at lunch and scan/email them after work. Still missing payment from:ditka...mike ditkaglvsav37goonsquadJojo the circus boyOrganized ChaospittstownkillerSocrates11St. Louis BobIf payment is not received by noon today, your escrow will be used to make your payment for the next period. If your escrow is not re-funded, you will be OUT of the club.
Sent

Tickets purchased. Numbers entered into the spreadsheet.

Will scan and email tonight before the drawing.

Users who are viewing this thread