Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

*** Official FFA Lotto Club ***


Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, eoMMan said:

I'm tired of working...

Have we hit it big yet?

What's been our biggest winner in the years of doing this?

I'm sure @Keerockhas better records, and my notes aren't very good, but since I'm awake.

In the last couple years, when I started buying tickets, I think the most we won on a 10 draw set of tickets was $48. I don't think we've been close to that on any of our slush single draw buys.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got the tickets. They feel like winners to me. 

the fact that most of the original players are still involved. 

Sorry... I was moving my son back to college yesterday so didn’t get a chance... good news is nobody won, so we can go at it on Wednesday!

7 hours ago, Jules Winnfield said:

Are we gajillionaires?

I've heard the easiest way to become a gajillionaire is to start with 2 gajillion.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, brun said:
12 hours ago, eoMMan said:

I'm tired of working...

Have we hit it big yet?

What's been our biggest winner in the years of doing this?

I'm sure @Keerockhas better records, and my notes aren't very good, but since I'm awake.

In the last couple years, when I started buying tickets, I think the most we won on a 10 draw set of tickets was $48. I don't think we've been close to that on any of our slush single draw buys.

Confirmed.  The most we've ever won on a single pick is $10.  The most on a single drawing is $30.  The most in a single 10 draw period is $59 in Aug 2017.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Keerock said:

Confirmed.  The most we've ever won on a single pick is $10.  The most on a single drawing is $30.  The most in a single 10 draw period is $59 in Aug 2017.

We suck. :bag:

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, belljr said:

Sorry I'm out.

Have no digital cash

Thanks for doing it

belljr cannot receive messages.  I have other options if you still want in.

Edited by Keerock
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Keerock said:

New period starts next week.  Need payment from:

@Angry Beavers
@Fear The Turtle
@IC FBGCav
@McBokonon
@Peak
@ShaqAttaq
@Socrates11
@Waingro
@Widbil83
@Wildcat

@belljr **
@Chemical X **
@uwfb **
@Wingnut **

** On escrow and will be out if not paid up (escrow + next period) by Monday.

so, if i stop i know you guys will win.  this is why i’m continuing.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Keerock said:

New period starts next week.  Need payment from:

@Angry Beavers
@Fear The Turtle
@IC FBGCav
@McBokonon
@Peak
@ShaqAttaq
@Socrates11
@Waingro
@Widbil83
@Wildcat

@belljr **
@Chemical X **
@uwfb **
@Wingnut **

** On escrow and will be out if not paid up (escrow + next period) by Monday.

@Golf Guy 69

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Angry Beavers said:

sent - I too know as soon as I drop out this will hit.... so sorry guys.  @Keerock

 

ETA - curious - how many in the club - more or less? Just curious Thx. 

30... as chronicled in the spreadsheet ;) 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/26/2020 at 1:31 PM, Keerock said:

New period starts next week.  Need payment from:

@Angry Beavers
@Fear The Turtle
@IC FBGCav
@McBokonon
@Peak
@ShaqAttaq
@Socrates11
@Waingro
@Widbil83
@Wildcat

@belljr **
@Chemical X **
@uwfb **
@Wingnut **

** On escrow and will be out if not paid up (escrow + next period) by Monday.

 

Sent

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Keerock said:

Still need @uwfb and @Peak

@uwfb is out of escrow, but I didn't realize that and sent @brun funds for him.  If he doesn't pay up by midnight tonight, we'll take that $10 from slush to make the number of members even.

@uwfb hasn't been around since April 27... hope he's ok... :oldunsure:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/30/2020 at 11:13 AM, Keerock said:

Still need @uwfb and @Peak

@uwfb is out of escrow, but I didn't realize that and sent @brun funds for him.  If he doesn't pay up by midnight tonight, we'll take that $10 from slush to make the number of members even.

@Keerock

Let me know if you want me to send you $10 out of slush.

Scan of tickets sent to you a few minutes ago.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Chemical X said:

figure we’d win $5 every so often....

Well... there's no way to win $5.   $4, $7, $100, $50,000...  Last period I think we won $28... 

  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 5 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Wingnut said:

Lol, I cant make sense of any of that...just let me know if/when we win something. :bag:

It's the scan with 20200805 in the file name. For this time they also got new paper for the printer so it's the brightest yellow.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...