What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official FFA Lotto Club *** (3 Viewers)

Looks like $36 remaining in slush. Spend it all?
Actually only $8 cash in slush right now. That $36 may require an update, it may be counting winning tickets that haven't been cashed yet, or my math has been off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys... haven’t been able to get into the FFA sine the upgrade.  Not working on Crome for me.

Anyway, $8 is the right slush number, I need to update the sheet.

We could do a special collection for a purchase or two.  $10 each will get us 140 tickets.  Any interest?

Sorry guys... haven’t been able to get into the FFA sine the upgrade.  Not working on Crome for me.

We could do a special collection for a purchase or two.  $10 each will get us 140 tickets.  Any interest?
I'm in 

Sure

We have escrow for everyone to do it... but that will put the next period in jeopardy (starts 1/31).  We would need payments from 

@Angry Beavers
@Chemical X
@East Coast Bias
@Fear The Turtle
@glvsav37
@McBokonon
@Peak
@Pigskin Fanatic
@Socrates11
@Waingro
@Wildcat

Users who are viewing this thread