What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official FFA Lotto Club *** (1 Viewer)

@Keerockare you buying?  If so, do I owe you $$?
I sent you an email to see if you were going to :)  

I can... just that MI taxes winnings (at this level, I guess that's a high class worry)

Unless I get disagreement, I'll get 50 MM and 50 PB tickets tonight before the MM drawing.  That'll leave us $70 in the outside chance we don't win for next week's drawings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keerock said:
I sent you an email to see if you were going to :)  

I can... just that MI taxes winnings (at this level, I guess that's a high class worry)

Unless I get disagreement, I'll get 50 MM and 50 PB tickets tonight before the MM drawing.  That'll leave us $70 in the outside chance we don't win for next week's drawings.
:towelwave:  I was your 5,000th like. That's got to give us good luck, right? 

Fear The Turtle said:
I guess maybe I was assuming @Judge Smails would join us and make 28. After all, he certainly wouldn't want to be left out after he's gone to the trouble to check into us.  :P
Adding one more would make a nice even number so we wouldn't be using slush money to buy tickets. Plus; it would be a lot cooler if you did, @Judge Smails

$10 month with fairly rare extra contributions (if all agree) when the pot gets huge. We hadn't done one of those in a long while until last week.
Correct-ish.  $10 per every 5 weeks.  Initial buy-in includes a $10 escrow in case we can't track you down you'll stay in for a week.  Also, initial buy-in includes 10% of existing slush fund so you'd not freeloading on our slush :) .  Rules are in first post

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread