What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

8 yrs post 30k legal battle, WI Wallaby guy obtains proper permits to own Zebra... (1 Viewer)

They eat them in Australia, so if it gets out of control just cook it up.

A cafe in the self proclaimed wallaby capital of New Zealand, Waimate, does good trade in wallaby pies, and the councillors approved of the culinary options.

They concluded wallaby was lean, "pretty yummy" and "not too strong", The Press newspaper reported on Wednesday.

Yoy know what would be crazy is if you were to wake up in the middle of the night, and he's on your bed, standing over you, sizing you up with a blank look on his face.

After watching video, no way! They are huge and look fast, no way your catching that thing if it gets loose!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am on the road all day today. Had no idea this thread would get this amount of attention. Will post penny pics and tv watching pics tonight.

I am on the road all day today. Had no idea this thread would get this amount of attention. Will post penny pics and tv watching pics tonight.
Meme suggestions:1. Wallaby posed with one paw on an armrest, looking directly into camera. Caption: "'Sup?"2. Wallaby in pouch. Xzibit says: "Yo Dawg, I heard you like Wallabies." (remainder writes itself)3. Wallaby standing with fully outstretched paws. Caption: "#### YOU, I'M A WALLABY!!!"4. Dress wallaby in black tank top and red bandana. Multiple caption opportunities.

you bought a ####### Wallaby!! what did you expect??!
Not sure if im ready for ffa stardom. I assumed most of you had me on ignore by now.
Wait, you a bought a wallaby :boxing: and think this would not lead to FFA stardom? :confused: (note to self - petition powers that be to change :boxing: to be :wallaby:

-QG

So get this, my boy has "leader day" tomorrow at his pre-k. I asked the principal for the ok to bring it in to show his classmates. Ended up with an emphatic "no" and a lecture about "putting children in danger".

I hate this planet. I think me and my wallaby are going to #### it up.

Im pissed now that i got talked down to like im the idiot, dude was probably a cat owner or something.

So get this, my boy has "leader day" tomorrow at his pre-k. I asked the principal for the ok to bring it in to show his classmates. Ended up with an emphatic "no" and a lecture about "putting children in danger".

I hate this planet. I think me and my wallaby are going to #### it up.

Im pissed now that i got talked down to like im the idiot, dude was probably a cat owner or something.
You know, they wouldn't be in danger if they had their own wallabies. There's a lesson in there somewhere, but I'm not sure what it is.

So get this, my boy has "leader day" tomorrow at his pre-k. I asked the principal for the ok to bring it in to show his classmates. Ended up with an emphatic "no" and a lecture about "putting children in danger". I hate this planet. I think me and my wallaby are going to #### it up.Im pissed now that i got talked down to like im the idiot, dude was probably a cat owner or something.
Just tell the principal that it would be far better to let you bring it in now before it grows raptor claws and can kill children. It's his choice... :popcorn:

I'd be forced to question that principal's commitment to leader day. Pretty disappointing show of leadership on his part here.

So get this, my boy has "leader day" tomorrow at his pre-k. I asked the principal for the ok to bring it in to show his classmates. Ended up with an emphatic "no" and a lecture about "putting children in danger". I hate this planet. I think me and my wallaby are going to #### it up.Im pissed now that i got talked down to like im the idiot, dude was probably a cat owner or something.
what a #####

Users who are viewing this thread