What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

8 yrs post 30k legal battle, WI Wallaby guy obtains proper permits to own Zebra... (1 Viewer)

So get this, my boy has "leader day" tomorrow at his pre-k. I asked the principal for the ok to bring it in to show his classmates. Ended up with an emphatic "no" and a lecture about "putting children in danger". I hate this planet. I think me and my wallaby are going to #### it up.Im pissed now that i got talked down to like im the idiot, dude was probably a cat owner or something.
:lmao:I guess I'm going to have to be the only serious one here and say the principal is right. Hell kids can't even bring dogs to school these days. You want to bring in a giant rabbit?

So get this, my boy has "leader day" tomorrow at his pre-k. I asked the principal for the ok to bring it in to show his classmates. Ended up with an emphatic "no" and a lecture about "putting children in danger". I hate this planet. I think me and my wallaby are going to #### it up.Im pissed now that i got talked down to like im the idiot, dude was probably a cat owner or something.
:lmao:I guess I'm going to have to be the only serious one here and say the principal is right. Hell kids can't even bring dogs to school these days. You want to bring in a giant rabbit?
He did site the "no pet" policy. Still, i feel like the kids are missing out in this deal. Sucks what the world has become.

So I told my wife a bout this story and the first thing she asked was why hooter was carrying around a thousand bucks in cash. I shrugged and said maybe there was a CC machine. The wife asked if I thought a tin lean to would have a CC machine. I just said, look, he is a FBG. I didn't ask those questions.

Women

Last edited by a moderator:
So get this, my boy has "leader day" tomorrow at his pre-k. I asked the principal for the ok to bring it in to show his classmates. Ended up with an emphatic "no" and a lecture about "putting children in danger".

I hate this planet. I think me and my wallaby are going to #### it up.

Im pissed now that i got talked down to like im the idiot, dude was probably a cat owner or something.

More like a giant jumping rat, from the videos.

I get the no pet rule. But how many chances will most people in Wisconsin get to see a Wallaby up close? It's not like it's 3 years old, it's still on the bottle.

All I have to say is that your kid will be BY FAR the most popular kid in school growing up. Jesus talk about an absolutely sick pet. I applaud your efforts. I will say this, you need him to bond with your kid so he won't sucker punch him later on. I can see many awesome kid parties at your place. Definitely invest in a trampoline!

Did you request one of these for your neighborhood yet? You have to be responsible.

Better yet. You need this for legal purposes. Just in case.

So get this, my boy has "leader day" tomorrow at his pre-k. I asked the principal for the ok to bring it in to show his classmates. Ended up with an emphatic "no" and a lecture about "putting children in danger".

Im pissed now that i got talked down to like im the idiot, dude was probably a cat owner or something.
:lmao: I guess I'm going to have to be the only serious one here and say the principal is right. Hell kids can't even bring dogs to school these days. You want to bring in a giant rabbit?
I get the no pet rule. But how many chances will most people in Wisconsin get to see a Wallaby up close? It's not like it's 3 years old, it's still on the bottle.
Apparently at all of those pop-up Roadside Zoos in Wisconsin.

Basic cats here cost about the same, which my kids have been requesting....this is so much better.
Cats cost $1k in Japan??? I wonder how much it would be to ship you a crate full to sell, and split the profits...ETA: Ours even have tails!

Last edited by a moderator:
Still waiting for penny pic before I believe any of this.
i want one with the 'roo and another with the water buffaloif he can get the 'roo, a wheat penny, and the water buffalo all in one picture i will start a campaign to make him a mod and pursue it till i annoy joe enough that i get banned

Pre-heat oven to 200°C.

Prepare the steaks in a butterfly cut, and coat with native mountain pepper, set aside.

Coat the zucchini, sweet potato, and capsicum with olive oil and cook on a hot griddle plate until tender (do not over cook).

During cooking sprinkle with native mountain pepper. Remove from griddle and set aside.

Sear both sides of the wallaby steak quickly on a very hot griddle (should be medium rare).

Remove from griddle and set aside to rest.

On a baking tray, layer the sweet potato, zucchini, capsicum and wallaby, repeat.

Top with crushed macadamia nuts and place in oven until nuts are golden brown.

To make the sauce, mix the seeded mustard and honey in a small bowl.

To serve, place the stack on a plate and drizzle with the honey mustard sauced. Sprinkle native mountain pepper around the plate and add some whole roasted macadamia nuts for presentation.

:boxing:

I just haven't had time to upload the pics from my phone, I'm not very tech savvy in that regard. I'll save the stories until then...

Pre-heat oven to 200°C. Prepare the steaks in a butterfly cut, and coat with native mountain pepper, set aside. Coat the zucchini, sweet potato, and capsicum with olive oil and cook on a hot griddle plate until tender (do not over cook). During cooking sprinkle with native mountain pepper. Remove from griddle and set aside. Sear both sides of the wallaby steak quickly on a very hot griddle (should be medium rare). Remove from griddle and set aside to rest. On a baking tray, layer the sweet potato, zucchini, capsicum and wallaby, repeat. Top with crushed macadamia nuts and place in oven until nuts are golden brown. To make the sauce, mix the seeded mustard and honey in a small bowl. To serve, place the stack on a plate and drizzle with the honey mustard sauced. Sprinkle native mountain pepper around the plate and add some whole roasted macadamia nuts for presentation. :boxing:
mmmm Wallaby:homer:

I thought it was more like a mini roooo?

I thought it was more like a mini roooo?
Right now its most like a giant rabbit with the personality of a cat.

Maybe I'll save the penny pics for tomorrow, I'm trying to put together an epic set of pics before I release them.

Pre-heat oven to 200°C.

Prepare the steaks in a butterfly cut, and coat with native mountain pepper, set aside.

Coat the zucchini, sweet potato, and capsicum with olive oil and cook on a hot griddle plate until tender (do not over cook).

During cooking sprinkle with native mountain pepper. Remove from griddle and set aside.

Sear both sides of the wallaby steak quickly on a very hot griddle (should be medium rare).

Remove from griddle and set aside to rest.

On a baking tray, layer the sweet potato, zucchini, capsicum and wallaby, repeat.

Top with crushed macadamia nuts and place in oven until nuts are golden brown.

To make the sauce, mix the seeded mustard and honey in a small bowl.

To serve, place the stack on a plate and drizzle with the honey mustard sauced. Sprinkle native mountain pepper around the plate and add some whole roasted macadamia nuts for presentation.

:boxing:
What if it's a female?

:lmao: I guess I'm going to have to be the only serious one here and say the principal is right. Hell kids can't even bring dogs to school these days. You want to bring in a giant rabbit?
Apparently at all of those pop-up Roadside Zoos in Wisconsin.
Bought it in Iowa off of I-35.

All I have to say is that your kid will be BY FAR the most popular kid in school growing up. Jesus talk about an absolutely sick pet. I applaud your efforts. I will say this, you need him to bond with your kid so he won't sucker punch him later on. I can see many awesome kid parties at your place. Definitely invest in a trampoline!
Good idea. Kid isn't too keen on the idea of sleeping with him though. I share custody so he is only with me half the time. This thing loves to fight though and he seems to me getting bolder as he gets used to you. The thing that gets me the most is the "silent ferocity", dogs and cats make noise when you play with them, but this thing is like a ninja. He has a little cry/grunt he makes when he gets lonely, but otherwise silent.

So I told my wife a bout this story and the first thing she asked was why hooter was carrying around a thousand bucks in cash. I shrugged and said maybe there was a CC machine. The wife asked if I thought a tin lean to would have a CC machine. I just said, look, he is a FBG. I didn't ask those questions. Women
Chance favors the prepared mind.I travel a lot for work, I keep a stash of cash in the car just in case I break down or a situation like this arises. I'm the curious sort so more than a few of my sales calls have resulted in an American Picker type situation. This is the first time I've brought home anything alive though.

Principal pulled me aside when I dropped my kid off and said I could bring him in if I had a licensed animal handler with me. lol. Where do I get one of those?

There is no way this thread cannot be fun! how long until he starts putting some size on him? You should get a Boxer Puppy right away so they can learn how to play together......
That was actually the type of dog I had in mind for my kid originally. I feel bad because this thing is bonding with me more than my son and my little terrier is jealous and heartbroken because of all the attention it needs. He sleeps most of the time, but when he is up he is either getting into something or wanting to cling to you.

Good idea. Kid isn't too keen on the idea of sleeping with him though. I share custody so he is only with me half the time. This thing loves to fight though and he seems to me getting bolder as he gets used to you. The thing that gets me the most is the "silent ferocity", dogs and cats make noise when you play with them, but this thing is like a ninja. He has a little cry/grunt he makes when he gets lonely, but otherwise silent.
This all makes sense now

Users who are viewing this thread