What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for Dynasty league with Devy, non-IDP (1 Viewer)

Xue

Footballguy
Looking for a league that allows drafting of college players. Any size, non-IDP, PPR or non-PPR, no auction/salary cap, H2H, no Bonuses, no Total Points, no team association. Buy-in anywhere from $10-60, thanks. PM me or post here with details, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a league opening that is $25 and is a 4 player keeper and a positional draft each year depending on where you finished. The divisions are also stacked depending on how you finish each year. Been running it for about 5 years. Scoring is pretty standard except sacks are 4 points because the league is called sack the quarterback. If interested please email me at centurionsoldier7@yahoo.com. I use league safe to collect and distribute funds.

Xue, I run a $40 dynasty league in it's inaugural season. Looking for 6 more owners. Email me at kmorel@mail.usf.edu and I'll give you more details.

Ksm187, sent you an email.

wildchild, sorry have to decline, looking for a more traditional league.

Users who are viewing this thread