What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Josh Gordon, KC (8 Viewers)

Any word on how he looks?
Relatively good looking young AA male, 6'3", 225 lbs, wearing an ugly brown and orange jersey.

Walk is straight at the moment...no slurring of words....appears sober.

Sounds appealing to me! 

EDIT: Legs do appear a little skinny tho...could be an optical illusion tho... :shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:
After holding Gordon at several junctures of this odyssey, I don't have him on any teams this time.  I feel a little left out.

I do own Coleman and am hoping for the best.

Who is the QB next year, Soulfly?

I have a strong suspicion Gordon is gonna make a big time splash in the final five games this yr. Kizer is a pick magnet but his throwing ability is >>>>>>> Manziel. He's gonna get the ball to Josh G.

Maybe I missed it in all the carrot-waxing references, dancing pickles, and such... but has there been any indication that he is just going to step in as starter, WR#1, 10 targets, etc?

Maybe I missed it in all the carrot-waxing references, dancing pickles, and such... but has there been any indication that he is just going to step in as starter, WR#1, 10 targets, etc?
Ah....yes....yes....yes of course!

What are you ignorant?

Yes, the rest of the Browns roster.
Yeah I get that... just wondering if there was some kind of "teaching moment" coming where Josh Gordon is back, but he's not BACK right away. Curious if we'll see maybe less than 50% snaps... couple targets... something to make it look like he has to EARN IT as opposed to just waltzing in after multiple suspensions and sitting at the head of the table.

Dude hasn't played football in three years and apparently never sober... no telling what we'll see next week.

I have to say that after reading all these almost funny drugs, bong and alchol posts, I'm really rooting for the kid more than ever...

I need this guy back yesterday. My WRs are dropping like flies. Josh Gordon. Save my season!

Last edited by a moderator:
With Coleman back, and Gordon coming back I get this image of the Cleveland offense as a M4 Sherman tank in a world war 2 movie. We are watching in anticipation as the the turret slowly turns towards its panzer target.

My guess is that Green Bay feels the full force of the Gordon and Coleman on the field together.

Oh and honored to post on page 420 after watching for all these years.

Users who are viewing this thread