What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Deangelo Williams (1 Viewer)

If nothing else, we at least saw that this guy is still pretty darn good and certainly better than the injury-prone but inexplicably more-touted Jonathan Stewart.
This. Honestly I've never seen a more ####ed up usage of a great player than DWill in Carolina. Put him in Denver, SF, GB etc and he has 1,500 yds. Easy.
I'll never understand the way Carolina handled his career. He was forced to be a backup behind Foster despite it being obvious to everyone that he was vastly outplaying him (5.0 YPC to 3.5 YPC) and then they use the 13th pick in the draft on a RB. They were going into the season with a 33 yo Delhomme and despite having Flacco available they draft another RB. Flacco hasn't turned out to be stud but it would have prevented them from going through these awful seasons after Delhomme was cut. Luckily they had a total disaster of a season and got Cam but it could easily have been Locker or Gabbert

If nothing else, we at least saw that this guy is still pretty darn good and certainly better than the injury-prone but inexplicably more-touted Jonathan Stewart.
This. Honestly I've never seen a more ####ed up usage of a great player than DWill in Carolina. Put him in Denver, SF, GB etc and he has 1,500 yds. Easy.
I'll never understand the way Carolina handled his career. He was forced to be a backup behind Foster despite it being obvious to everyone that he was vastly outplaying him (5.0 YPC to 3.5 YPC) and then they use the 13th pick in the draft on a RB. They were going into the season with a 33 yo Delhomme and despite having Flacco available they draft another RB. Flacco hasn't turned out to be stud but it would have prevented them from going through these awful seasons after Delhomme was cut. Luckily they had a total disaster of a season and got Cam but it could easily have been Locker or Gabbert
John Fox.....Just the way he does things.

The truly dumbfounding part is how much money they paid to poorly handle his career.

Users who are viewing this thread