What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

>>>> Owning McFadden <<<< (4 Viewers)

Going with McFadden why the hell not. I held on to him this long might as well try to get something out of the bum.

Starting him. I have a bye but I'm leading total points for the year by 9. I'll probably play him again next week when it counts. I only have 3 RB situations. Foster (Forsett, Tate), Ridley and DMC (Goodson, Reece).

For what its worth, I think DMC has a decent showing tonight. My guess? 18 carries for 85 yds, 4 catches for 25 yds, 1 td rushing.

Dropped him. Had to make the choice between keeping him or Moreno this week and even when he was playing it was hard to bear. I've got Reece if there's play.

'One said:
'VikingFrog said:
'schlesinj said:
'schlesinj said:
Saw a tweet that said the plan is to get McFadden 20+ touches.
http://www.rotoinfo.com/comments-latestfromTwitter-159852.html
Any locals in the know have any idea how credible this Rick Tofur guy is?
Vic Tafur.He's just a beat writer. Someone asked his opinion and he gave it. Nothing coming from the coaching staff, but 20+ touches wouldn't surprise me.
Beat writers are much more knowledgeable than and national pundant (sp?) or FF guy.

When is everyone, including me, gonna realize he sucks? :yucky:
HE doesn't suck...the blocking scheme the geniuses in Oakland have implemented sucks. Throw a power blocking scheme in there and he goes back to one of the most electrifying RBS in the league again. Quite unfortunate.

HE doesn't suck...the blocking scheme the geniuses in Oakland have implemented sucks. Throw a power blocking scheme in there and he goes back to one of the most electrifying RBS in the league again. Quite unfortunate.
You may be right. But great players can adjust. He ain't adjusting, thus he aint great. Also, he will never sniff the bench of one of my teams again

You may be right. But great players can adjust. He ain't adjusting, thus he aint great. Also, he will never sniff the bench of one of my teams again
hes had 3 carries ffs

hes had 3 carries ffs
Not judging on this one game. Watched him all year. Dude is the suck

Welcome back mcfadden. At least I had a bye so I could be reminded of why he should be on my bench.

Edit: arghhh, now he got the TD and will trick me into starting him next week. I just can't quit this guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL - that get's most of us who started him about what we hoped for as a floor. Now hopefully they can keep Peyton from scoring here to keep this within reach. Love all the overreaction from 2-3 plays. Hopefully they remember throwing to him is effective and keep doing it. He looks pretty sharp out there, when the blocking is in place.

The td is great but lets see him break a few big runs. Very encouraged that they are finally using him more in the passing game though. Next week KC on tap

The td is great but lets see him break a few big runs. Very encouraged that they are finally using him more in the passing game though. Next week KC on tap
Finally? That's how I was surviving with him in ppr. He was getting 4-5 catches a week.

Do the Reece Owners, who think Reece is better than McFadden, see the difference? Defenses game plan for McFadden, not Reece. When Reece was the lead back the Raiders did not win a game.

Do the Reece Owners, who think Reece is better than McFadden, see the difference? Defenses game plan for McFadden, not Reece. When Reece was the lead back the Raiders did not win a game.
It's hard to see it with FF goggles on.

Maybe the biggest problem I see is that the raiders defense is so awful they will be playing from behind way too much and will abandon the run completely by the 4th qtr. not a problem for next week vs kc though so smoke if you got em!

i actually raiders d has been decent enough today. the offense has been woeful leaving the defense on the field for tons of plays.

Maybe the biggest problem I see is that the raiders defense is so awful they will be playing from behind way too much and will abandon the run completely by the 4th qtr. not a problem for next week vs kc though so smoke if you got em!
As a ppt owner I don't mind them throwing it a bunch. Just need to catch some checkdowns

i actually raiders d has been decent enough today. the offense has been woeful leaving the defense on the field for tons of plays.
Good news is that they play the Chiefs and Panthers in the next two weeks. They should be able to easily hang with both of those teams.

Users who are viewing this thread