What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

filled (1 Viewer)

Mentos

Footballguy
For the first year the entry fee is only $10. The league champion will take the entire $120 pot. During this season we will vote on what the entry fee and payouts will be for 2013 and beyond. The idea is to get people into the league this year. A $40 fee for an IDP league might scare some people. But only $10? Take a chance. Even if you little or no IDP experience, we bet you'll enjoy the league and want to come back for year 2.

some of the basics-

7 offensive players (QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, TE)

1 kicker

11 defensive players (2 DE, DT, 4 LB, 2 CB, 2 S)

11 bench spots

2 IR

Yahoo is the host.

LeagueSafe will be used.

3-round rookie draft each year beginning with 2013 (we will vote later as to whether it will be shortly after the NFL Draft or if it will be in late August)

no salaries, no contracts

you may keep your entire roster from season-to-season

PM me if you are interested in the league.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leeg needs moar peeple.

If the IDP thing worries you, join and learn. If you are a real NFL fan, then you already know the defensive players. I bet you will enjoy a fantasy league with defensive players. And for $10, what do you have to lose? Well, $10 and time I suppose. But big whoop on that.

My brother and I are interested. Sent you a PM. Send me link to leaguesafe & yahoo & we'll join.

For the first year the entry fee is only $10. The league champion will take the entire $120 pot. During this season we will vote on what the entry fee and payouts will be for 2013 and beyond. The idea is to get people into the league this year. A $40 fee for an IDP league might scare some people. But only $10? Take a chance. Even if you little or no IDP experience, we bet you'll enjoy the league and want to come back for year 2.some of the basics-7 offensive players (QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, TE)1 kicker11 defensive players (2 DE, DT, 4 LB, 2 CB, 2 S) 11 bench spots2 IRYahoo is the host.LeagueSafe will be used.3-round rookie draft each year beginning with 2013 (we will vote later as to whether it will be shortly after the NFL Draft or if it will be in late August)no salaries, no contractsyou may keep your entire roster from season-to-seasonPM me if you are interested in the league.

Okay, the league is filled, but I have a 13th guy showing serious interest- more interest than half the people who are in the league if I base it on activity level. Three or four guys in the league have not made a post yet, but this guy not in the league has written me four times in the past two days asking about the league and if a spot has become available yet.

I have decided to bump this post in the event there are any more latecomers.

Bump

There are a couple shaky guys in the league. I have one guy waiting for an invite and I feel more comfortable with him. Now if I could find one more worthy person it would be nice.

Pretty weak, and suspiciously like a scam. Simply cutting two teams after they joined the league (including mine), because they wouldt share personal details. For everyone reading this, heres what happened:- Mentos posted need to fill his league.- I responded, he sent invite, my brother and I joined his yahoo league.- A day or two later he "required" that everyone post a bio on the league site, containing a bunch of personal info. "shaky" = unwilling to post details to a league of complete strangers...- When my brother and I did not share, he simply deleted our teams without any communication or discussion (and presumably, replaced us with fools more willing to give out personal details).

For the first year the entry fee is only $10. The league champion will take the entire $120 pot. During this season we will vote on what the entry fee and payouts will be for 2013 and beyond. The idea is to get people into the league this year. A $40 fee for an IDP league might scare some people. But only $10? Take a chance. Even if you little or no IDP experience, we bet you'll enjoy the league and want to come back for year 2.some of the basics-7 offensive players (QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, TE)1 kicker11 defensive players (2 DE, DT, 4 LB, 2 CB, 2 S) 11 bench spots2 IRYahoo is the host.LeagueSafe will be used.3-round rookie draft each year beginning with 2013 (we will vote later as to whether it will be shortly after the NFL Draft or if it will be in late August)no salaries, no contractsyou may keep your entire roster from season-to-seasonPM me if you are interested in the league.

Last edited by a moderator:
LMFAO!

I asked you to post your favorite teams and your home state!

I did not ask for social security numbers.

Also, I did not require anybody to pay the entry fee as of yet. Due to that and the fact the draft has not yet taken place, you were not yet technically an official league member. Anybody giving me lip was going to go. You and your brother were the only problems.

Users who are viewing this thread