.8 tackle

.5 asst tackle

3 sack

3 INT

1 PD

3 FF

2 Stuff

6 TD

I feel like Woodyard's value goes down since Keith Brooking is getting in the rotation. I really like Freeman because 2 weeks in a row he has played 97% percent of the plays. I feel like this is why I should pick him up until Angerer comes back. Agree? Disagree? Do you guys like anyone else more on the list above?

Not sure how many your start, but Erin Henderson is OUT this week. Killing me because he has a great matchup against 49ers. I start 4 LBs and Freeman is one of them. Tough call on Jaguars Tackle Opportunities, but I don't think Colts have great defense and based on snap count % and MJD, I am counting on him getting decent stats. Next, I'd go with Mason Foster. After that, Paris Lenon. I like Woodyard and he has fantastic matchup, but from what I understand he lost significant snaps to Brooking and they brough Brooking in on "running plays". So while snaps count for Texans should be great, I am concerned that based on their offensive setup, snaps for Woodyard will be down. Finally, Mathis isn't someone I would bet on for consistency, but based on your scoring system and Jaguars OL, it could be a good play to count on him for 2 sacks (I play the same game weekly with Von Miller).

Archived