Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

IDP Help please!

flyrod79

I am in my first IDP dynasty league. I feel like I have a strong squad, but I keep getting spanked! I can start 3 DL's, 3 LB's, and 3 DB's. Tackles are 2pts, interceptions are 6, sacks are 6, and tackles for loss and pass deflections are 4pts. Any advice would be helpful for this type of big play scoring system. Who to drop, trade, target. Thanks!

DL's- Mario Williams, Derrick Morgan, Chris Clemons, Robert Quinn, and Carlos Dunlap

LB's- Daryl Washington, D.J. Smith, Wesley Woodyard, Stephen Nicholas, Kevin Burnett, Bruce Carter, Bobby Wagner, and D.J. Williams and Pat Angerer are on my IR.

DB's- Kam Chanceller, Kurt Coleman, Craig Dahl, Patrick Chung, and Major Wright.

Thanks!

First and foremost in IDP leagues, patience is a a virtue and an asset due to the weekly variance with most players as a result of matchups, game flow, etc., etc.

DL-you're fine here, no true studs at this point but all are good players.

LB- Washington is top drawer, Angerer is not far behind when he returns, D. J. Smith is fine for this year, Nicholas is serviceable, Wagner has a bright future if this is a dynasty league, if not, you'll probably want to upgrade, Carter and Burnett are serviceable but matchup dependant, Woodyard likely turns back into a pumpkin in a few weeks and his glamour has allready faded due to rotation with Brooking, as far as D. J. Williams goes, who knows, I certainly don't and I don't care for uncertainty. I'd look to upgrade Woodyard, Williams, Burnett and Carter in that order.

DB- Chancelor and Coleman are are very good if not excellent, Dahl, for now at least, is the starter in a great situation but keep an eye on Stewart who was the starter last year, Wright is low-end but seviceable, Chung supposedly has a bright future but that may and may not happen I'd look to upgrade Wright immediately and then maybe Chung.

Thank you so much! That is a huge help!

First and foremost in IDP leagues, patience is a a virtue and an asset due to the weekly variance with most players as a result of matchups, game flow, etc., etc.DL-you're fine here, no true studs at this point but all are good players.LB- Washington is top drawer, Angerer is not far behind when he returns, D. J. Smith is fine for this year, Nicholas is serviceable, Wagner has a bright future if this is a dynasty league, if not, you'll probably want to upgrade, Carter and Burnett are serviceable but matchup dependant, Woodyard likely turns back into a pumpkin in a few weeks and his glamour has allready faded due to rotation with Brooking, as far as D. J. Williams goes, who knows, I certainly don't and I don't care for uncertainty. I'd look to upgrade Woodyard, Williams, Burnett and Carter in that order.DB- Chancelor and Coleman are are very good if not excellent, Dahl, for now at least, is the starter in a great situation but keep an eye on Stewart who was the starter last year, Wright is low-end but seviceable, Chung supposedly has a bright future but that may and may not happen I'd look to upgrade Wright immediately and then maybe Chung.

I am in my first IDP dynasty league. I feel like I have a strong squad, but I keep getting spanked! I can start 3 DL's, 3 LB's, and 3 DB's. Tackles are 2pts, interceptions are 6, sacks are 6, and tackles for loss and pass deflections are 4pts. Any advice would be helpful for this type of big play scoring system. Who to drop, trade, target. Thanks!DL's- Mario Williams, Derrick Morgan, Chris Clemons, Robert Quinn, and Carlos DunlapLB's- Daryl Washington, D.J. Smith, Wesley Woodyard, Stephen Nicholas, Kevin Burnett, Bruce Carter, Bobby Wagner, and D.J. Williams and Pat Angerer are on my IR.DB's- Kam Chanceller, Kurt Coleman, Craig Dahl, Patrick Chung, and Major Wright.Thanks!

I wouldn't really say 3xtackles is 'big play' scoring, so just keep in mind that tackles score fairly well in your league.DL - hopefully, you started clemons last night.......quinn is a guy I liked, and dunlap is just getting back, although I don't know how many snaps he'll see on a regular basis.LB - I've got washington in both my leagues and think he'll do great, plus, he's ideal for a league like yours because he'll mix in some sacks, etc.nicholas is probably ok as long as they stay in nickel, and I guess we'll see on the rest of those guys.I think woodyard's losing snaps, I have no idea when dj williams is back, I liked dj smith but production doesn't seem to be there.DB - kam's solid, but the rest are a little sketchy, although I haven't kept up with coleman -- maybe he's been good.

Thanks!

I am in my first IDP dynasty league. I feel like I have a strong squad, but I keep getting spanked! I can start 3 DL's, 3 LB's, and 3 DB's. Tackles are 2pts, interceptions are 6, sacks are 6, and tackles for loss and pass deflections are 4pts. Any advice would be helpful for this type of big play scoring system. Who to drop, trade, target. Thanks!DL's- Mario Williams, Derrick Morgan, Chris Clemons, Robert Quinn, and Carlos DunlapLB's- Daryl Washington, D.J. Smith, Wesley Woodyard, Stephen Nicholas, Kevin Burnett, Bruce Carter, Bobby Wagner, and D.J. Williams and Pat Angerer are on my IR.DB's- Kam Chanceller, Kurt Coleman, Craig Dahl, Patrick Chung, and Major Wright.Thanks!

I wouldn't really say 3xtackles is 'big play' scoring, so just keep in mind that tackles score fairly well in your league.DL - hopefully, you started clemons last night.......quinn is a guy I liked, and dunlap is just getting back, although I don't know how many snaps he'll see on a regular basis.LB - I've got washington in both my leagues and think he'll do great, plus, he's ideal for a league like yours because he'll mix in some sacks, etc.nicholas is probably ok as long as they stay in nickel, and I guess we'll see on the rest of those guys.I think woodyard's losing snaps, I have no idea when dj williams is back, I liked dj smith but production doesn't seem to be there.DB - kam's solid, but the rest are a little sketchy, although I haven't kept up with coleman -- maybe he's been good.

Archived