What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fanduel Week 6 (1 Viewer)

what about dustin keller for $4700 ..,could be a cheap sleeper

feeling a bit more confident now with the new & improved 55k line up

QB Matt RyanOAK@ATL $9,000

RB Vick BallardIND@NYJ $4,500

RB Michael TurnerOAK@ATL $7,200

WR Andre RobertsBUF@ARI $5,200

WR Calvin JohnsonDET@PHI $8,200

WR Malcom FloydDEN@SD $5,900

TE Dennis PittaDAL@BAL $5,000

K Kai ForbathMIN@Was $5,000

D Arizona CardinalsBUF@ARI $5,000

Thoughts???

Last edited by a moderator:
This is correct. Not sure what ROFLCOPTERS was referring to, but the payour structure he described can't possibly exist, it makes no sense.
Well the payout he described was for a ten team league and I know we were in one together, so I think he just confused "that payout" with the three listed payouts on a 50/50 before you click "view all" and see half the league wins the same amount. Something like that anyway.
'Team ROFLCOPTERS said:
For 1 buck first place gets you 3.60, second place 2.80 and 3rd place gets you 1.80. The next 22 gets their entry back.
I agree he probably just got confused between different types of contests or something, but what he posted here isn't the payout structure for any kind of league, because it makes no sense.

'Chaos Commish said:
'Carver said:
psst... Dustin Keller. :ph34r:

Only tip im throwing down in the thread this week.
There he is. You still on a roll, big money?Keller is in my rotation for now, but for 4700 I like Tamme better. Colts D was sure fired up for the Packers.

Also for grins and to get a piece of Carver, I've set up League FBG. It's private except for this post. Open to the first 19 to take a spot (20 team max for private leagues). It's $2 winner take all. So someone here gets 36 of our dollars. If we can't get 20 you get your two bucks back.

Can we get 20?
Well I feel like the tips we share are going to start being few and far between with this stuff. I guess better you guys than Condia to take my money, but I enjoyed seeing people's rosters and trying to take other people's money.

'Chaos Commish said:
'Carver said:

There he is. You still on a roll, big money?Keller is in my rotation for now, but for 4700 I like Tamme better. Colts D was sure fired up for the Packers.

Also for grins and to get a piece of Carver, I've set up League FBG. It's private except for this post. Open to the first 19 to take a spot (20 team max for private leagues). It's $2 winner take all. So someone here gets 36 of our dollars. If we can't get 20 you get your two bucks back.

Can we get 20?
Well I feel like the tips we share are going to start being few and far between with this stuff. I guess better you guys than Condia to take my money, but I enjoyed seeing people's rosters and trying to take other people's money.
what he said :thumbup:

'Chaos Commish said:
'Carver said:

Can we get 20?
Oh come on. That would be taking $2 far too seriously. The official FBG tourney might be reason to be competitive about this, but $2? Have some fun. I use 30+ rosters and think the hope of picking a perfect one for multiple uses is a little nuts. Here's all the players I'm using in 11 60k Thursday leagues.

KDavid Akers 1 $5200

RBVick Ballard 1 $4500

KConnor Barth 1 $5200

DCincinnati Bengals 2 $5000

WRAntonio Brown 2 $6400

KMatt Bryant 2 $5200

DArizona Cardinals 1 $5000

TEBrent Celek 2 $5400

RBJamaal Charles 3 $8600

WRRandall Cobb 1 $6000

WRVictor Cruz 4 $7900

WREric Decker 2 $6300

DPhiladelphia Eagles 1 $5000

WRMalcom Floyd 1 $5900

TETony Gonzalez 3 $6500

KShayne Graham 2 $5000

WRA.J. Green 6 $8300

TERob Gronkowski 1 $7400

WRBrian Hartline 1 $5700

WRDomenik Hixon 1 $4700

WRCalvin Johnson 2 $8200

WRJulio Jones 3 $7600

WRJeremy Kerley 1 $5000

RBLeSean McCoy 7 $8100

RBRashard Mendenhall 10 $6100

WRDenarius Moore 1 $5700

TEBrandon Myers 2 $4700

KMike Nugent 4 $5000

TEDennis Pitta 2 $5000

RBTrent Richardson 1 $8400

QBPhilip Rivers 5 $7800

QBAaron Rodgers 2 $9800

QBMatt Ryan 4 $9000

DPittsburgh Steelers 7 $5000

WRDemaryius Thomas 6 $6800

KLawrence Tynes 1 $5500

WRWes Welker 1 $7700

WRRoddy White 1 $7500

TEJason Witten 1 $5200

Any questions? :lol:

The number after the name is how many leagues I have them in.

I'll tighten this list up before kickoff, but not much. I prefer to avoid the Thursday start leagues because we're missing two days of practice reports and other news, but I like too much Steeler value tonight to avoid it this week. I'm using their 5k D 7 out of 11 times. I'm all over Mendenhall. Note: I watched his return game twice, once closely, and liked what I saw. Ditto LeSean McCoy. I enjoy having some skin in the MNFer and have a bunch of Rivers above. The more I think about Von and Elvis coming off the edge for Denver, the less I like Rivers and think the Saints crappy pass rush may have skewed my thinking. I will probably swap him out for Ben and Dalton before kickoff tonight.

Here's one I just submitted in a 3 teamer.

Matt Ryan

Alex Green

Michael Turner

Julio Jones

A.J. Green

Calvin Johnson

Jason Witten

Shayne Graham

Buffalo Bills

I want more information, but I may use Green quite a bit and I'm leaning his way over Ballard for a 4500 RB. Turner has an unwarranted bad rap around here. He's running great and more importantly his OL has the inside zone scheme dialed in. The Raiders are helpless. Thus, Ryan Julio here, Tony Roddy elsewhere. Btw Carson could get some cheap numbers forced to throw from behind, so I like DMoore and the unknown TE if he's good to go, BMyers. Also, Buff has one pizzed D and a half dozen proud studs on it. I don't expect another meltdown. I expect them to bring it to AZ whose OL is shameful. Never know.

'Carver said:
psst... Dustin Keller. :ph34r: Only tip im throwing down in the thread this week.
Well I feel like the tips we share are going to start being few and far between with this stuff.
Seriously? Why? What does it matter if "tips" are shared here? All of my contests are full so I dont care if people use my players or not. Besides, posting a player you think will have a great week doesnt mean your whole roster is gonna be the same as someone elses, and even then, what are the chances that someone here is in your contest(s), uses that player, and knocks you out of the money? Pretty slim. Isnt the point of this thread to help fellow FBGs win some money?Anyway, back on topic. Im trying my hand at a few 3-man H2H games this week to see how I do. I like the payouts much better than 50/50s, which Im staying away from because Id have to enter too many of them to win a decent amount of money and make it worth my while.Also, Im a sucker for the $1 and $2 tourneys. Little risk with a high return if I place. Multiple lineups per contest is the way to go to swing the odds in my favor.

'Carver said:
psst... Dustin Keller. :ph34r: Only tip im throwing down in the thread this week.
Well I feel like the tips we share are going to start being few and far between with this stuff.
Seriously? Why? What does it matter if "tips" are shared here? All of my contests are full so I dont care if people use my players or not. Besides, posting a player you think will have a great week doesnt mean your whole roster is gonna be the same as someone elses, and even then, what are the chances that someone here is in your contest(s), uses that player, and knocks you out of the money? Pretty slim. Isnt the point of this thread to help fellow FBGs win some money?Anyway, back on topic. Im trying my hand at a few 3-man H2H games this week to see how I do. I like the payouts much better than 50/50s, which Im staying away from because Id have to enter too many of them to win a decent amount of money and make it worth my while.Also, Im a sucker for the $1 and $2 tourneys. Little risk with a high return if I place. Multiple lineups per contest is the way to go to swing the odds in my favor.
It isn't a huge concern but for a $2 winner take all format, you could mimic someone's roster, change out 1 guy, and beat him that way. Sure it is just $2, but payout is pretty nice. That said, I went with a somewhat guppy line up in that league trying to not use the value picks here, so we'll see. This week seems very tough to fill out an expert line up but very easy to fill out a 60k line up.

Lol, if your worried about people taking your lineups and angleshooting you then you have bigger problems friendo.

It isn't a huge concern but for a $2 winner take all format, you could mimic someone's roster, change out 1 guy, and beat him that way.
This seems like an absurdly bad strategy. You're basically betting on one single player outproducing a similarly-priced player. It's mostly a coinflip - and if you win the coinflip, all it guarantees is that you beat one of the other 19 teams. If you lose the coinflip, it guarantees you don't win the prize money.

'Chaos Commish said:
'Carver said:

Can we get 20?
Dude I took a mini bath last week. I let my WIFE ( :bag: ) talk me out of Reggie Wayne in favor of Jordy Nelson while eating Nachos at Applebees, FML. That combined with Flacco and Pitta got me crushed. Luckily I was only in for about $125, but I lost $80 of it.IN on the FBG game. :thumbup:

OK, I've got $57 out there on Thursday games. 28 different contests, with 13 different lineups.

Plus, I've got 4 "Prime Time" contests that are wrapping up tonight.

If you haven't seen the "Prime Time" contests, look for them on Sunday after the late games (maybe even during?). You make your lineup with ONLY players from the Sunday, Monday, & Thursday night games.

Great way to bring a little excitement to the Thursday games. :thumbup:

Can somone explain the 50/50 craze? I mean 25 people get paid. 22 Of which get their money back. If you did a head to head (which is the same odds of getting your money back in a 50/50) you get an additional 40% payout. Plus you don't get a win.As an example if you put 1 dollar on a 50/50 and place in the top 25 out of 50 you get 1 dollar. Wash. If you get a win in a head to head you get $1.80 on your one dollar entry. I just don't understand.
50/50's are really not that difficult to understand. The bottom half (26-50) pay the top half (1-25) after the house (Fanduel) takes 10%. So for a $1 entry the top half is making $1.80 from what I understand.
I was confused with another format. Thanks for the clear explanation though.

'dancingbones said:
OK, I've got $57 out there on Thursday games. 28 different contests, with 13 different lineups.Plus, I've got 4 "Prime Time" contests that are wrapping up tonight.If you haven't seen the "Prime Time" contests, look for them on Sunday after the late games (maybe even during?). You make your lineup with ONLY players from the Sunday, Monday, & Thursday night games.Great way to bring a little excitement to the Thursday games. :thumbup:
I think primetime makes sense to load up on the early games which you have the most data available and stay away from the Thur nite players. In the 60K format you can count on everyone having the same studs and even several duplicate lineups.Anyone know how Fanduel handles ties for 25th/26th place?

Seems like everyone has Big ben and Pitt in their lineups. 27 out of 50 had Pitt, 18 out of 50 had Ben. People tend to reach because they want to enjoy the thursday game more. I had Ben in my 5500 leagues because he was a cheap buy for solid average but these 60k leagues people are walking away feeling jipped.

in a 50/50 with Condia on a thursday $60k cap league ($5 entry, 50 players). He rolled out with:

M. Ryan/M. Turner/L. McCoy/A. Brown/R. White/A. Roberts/T. Gonzo/Henery/Tampa D

Heavy stack on the Falcons obviously, but since his name has been brought up several times thought I'd throw out there one of his lineups.

Seems like everyone has Big ben and Pitt in their lineups. 27 out of 50 had Pitt, 18 out of 50 had Ben. People tend to reach because they want to enjoy the thursday game more. I had Ben in my 5500 leagues because he was a cheap buy for solid average but these 60k leagues people are walking away feeling jipped.
I normally avoid Thursday starts but I liked Mendenhall too much this week... oof. Got 13 of 16 teams off to bad starts. In 50/50s recovering is a reasonable hope. In other formats, not so much. I'm fine with Ben's 18 pts where I used him. The D and WRs also hurt a couple teams. Thursdays can be exploited because we go in knowing our competition is loading up on those two teams' players. In past weeks I've joined Thursday leagues but used no Thursday players with good results.
Anyone know how Fanduel handles ties for 25th/26th place?
Split the winnings evenly among all tied teams.
in a 50/50 with Condia on a thursday $60k cap league ($5 entry, 50 players). He rolled out with:M. Ryan/M. Turner/L. McCoy/A. Brown/R. White/A. Roberts/T. Gonzo/Henery/Tampa DHeavy stack on the Falcons obviously, but since his name has been brought up several times thought I'd throw out there one of his lineups.
Yep. He has that roster in 5 leagues with me. He doesn't always import a roster like that but it must be convenient when you join hundreds of leagues weekly. Also, I mentioned above that I'm heavy on Falcons this week. That game and the Steelers were the two matchups I had the most confidence in... so... eek. I have several rosters very similar to his because I liked McCoy this week as much as I liked Mendenhall last night. :mellow:

Not sure if this was mentioned (skipped page 2) but in Draftstreet Alex Green + Ballard + keller = $10839, really lets you load up on QB and WR

is this the week the eagles offense clicks? i'm thinking of loading up in a couple of the larger formats with vick/mccoy/maclin and/or jackson.

is this the week the eagles offense clicks? i'm thinking of loading up in a couple of the larger formats with vick/mccoy/maclin and/or jackson.
I like Vick this week- I disagree with the belief that based on what DET did vs MIN that they've become this top ranked D vs the pass now. MIN didn't try too hard. I can't see a scenario where Vick can't do as well- or better- than Locker did vs DET a few weeks back. I'm on the fence about McCoy though- they just don't use him enough, and red zone calls seem to be up to Vick this year. The big question will be which WR- unless it's both- has the better day.I'm leaning to using Vick+one of Jackson or Maclin (since they're cheaper) and one of White/Jones to still get some of the ATL goodness vs OAK.

Can we get 20?
if finley sits, dj williams at $4,500 of keller at $4,700? which do we like?

I like Vick this week- I disagree with the belief that based on what DET did vs MIN that they've become this top ranked D vs the pass now. MIN didn't try too hard. I can't see a scenario where Vick can't do as well- or better- than Locker did vs DET a few weeks back. I'm on the fence about McCoy though- they just don't use him enough, and red zone calls seem to be up to Vick this year. The big question will be which WR- unless it's both- has the better day.I'm leaning to using Vick+one of Jackson or Maclin (since they're cheaper) and one of White/Jones to still get some of the ATL goodness vs OAK.
I like Vick this week, and will most likely use him and one of DJax/Maclin in some lineups. Of course, I can also envision the Detroit front four abusing the Eagles banged up O-line and harrassing Vick for much of the game. Could lead to a big game for Vick on the ground if he can elude the pressure. Hmmmmm, that's what makes setting a lineup so freakin hard! Guess you gotta just set your lineups and not do too much 2nd guessing.

in a 50/50 with Condia on a thursday $60k cap league ($5 entry, 50 players). He rolled out with:M. Ryan/M. Turner/L. McCoy/A. Brown/R. White/A. Roberts/T. Gonzo/Henery/Tampa DHeavy stack on the Falcons obviously, but since his name has been brought up several times thought I'd throw out there one of his lineups.
Thanks for posting this! Seems like after 5 weeks of Fanduel experience, I may be finally figuring it out at least a little bit. With the exception of A. Brown, all of the other guys in Condia's lineup are heavily on my radar. My initial bankroll of $25 was down to $7 after week 2. I have built back up to $23.70 of my initial $25 investment, so breaking even overall thus far, playing mainly $1 and $2 contests the past 3 weeks. If I woulda hit the 50/50's harder the first couple of weeks, I would be ahead, although modestly. I think at Fanduel, maybe you have to manage your bankroll, much like at poker. Shouldn't get into the $5 and $10 contests on a $25 bankroll!I have gotten a LOT of good tips from these threads. Anyone else basically just treading water like me? Seems like I am onto something the last 3 weeks. Gonna go heavy on the 50/50's and take a stab at the big tourneys. Just need to hit it fairly big in those tourneys to make a decent profit. The biggest tip so far, perhaps, was waiting until Sunday morning to enter the 50/50's, when most people may just be winging it a little at the last minute. Of course, there could also be 50 sharks all employing the same "Sunday morning" strategy!

I might roll with both James Jones and Andre Roberts this week. There's a chance I've lost my mind. My strategy until now has been to pay big for WRs instead of RBs but my WR investment just hasn't panned out. By going with say, Foster and Mathews, I'll get a fairly guaranteed 45-50 touches between them. A good performance by either Jones or Roberts should be enough to get me in the money for the 20-man 50/50s.

Can we get 20?
Keller coming back from injury, I would go with Williams, but still a lot more mouths to feed in Pack land than Jets land. Tough call, probably avoid both, roll with Pitta at $5000 or Witten at $5200.

I like Vick this week, and will most likely use him and one of DJax/Maclin in some lineups. Of course, I can also envision the Detroit front four abusing the Eagles banged up O-line and harrassing Vick for much of the game. Could lead to a big game for Vick on the ground if he can elude the pressure. Hmmmmm, that's what makes setting a lineup so freakin hard! Guess you gotta just set your lineups and not do too much 2nd guessing.
My track record so far doesn't indicate I know what's best to do with these lineups, but I try to avoid too many eggs in one basket, even if it looks really good (aka ATL vs. OAK). I like Turner with his matchup and his price, so I don't feel as good about going Ryan/Turner/White as Vick/Turner/Jackson. Plus Vick has a better shot of running for a score than Ryan.

I haven't read the whole thread so don't know if this has been asked before...Why are people high on Keller? It's his first week back from injury in a terrible offense. Chances he gets a td are very low. Chances he goes over 5 receptions or 75 yards is very low. I bet he gets something like 4 receptions for 40 yards. That just isn't going to cut it. The $ spent moving up to Witten, Daniels or Gonzalez would be well spent in my opinion.

OK, I've got $57 out there on Thursday games. 28 different contests, with 13 different lineups.Plus, I've got 4 "Prime Time" contests that are wrapping up tonight.If you haven't seen the "Prime Time" contests, look for them on Sunday after the late games (maybe even during?). You make your lineup with ONLY players from the Sunday, Monday, & Thursday night games.Great way to bring a little excitement to the Thursday games. :thumbup:
I think primetime makes sense to load up on the early games which you have the most data available and stay away from the Thur nite players. In the 60K format you can count on everyone having the same studs and even several duplicate lineups.Anyone know how Fanduel handles ties for 25th/26th place?
Dunno how they handle the ties, but the good thing about the Thursday night players is that NEXT thursday's players will use this week's values, so you can get bargains (unless of course Mendenhall gets injuered).

I haven't read the whole thread so don't know if this has been asked before...Why are people high on Keller? It's his first week back from injury in a terrible offense. Chances he gets a td are very low. Chances he goes over 5 receptions or 75 yards is very low. I bet he gets something like 4 receptions for 40 yards. That just isn't going to cut it. The $ spent moving up to Witten, Daniels or Gonzalez would be well spent in my opinion.
i agree. i prefer pitta at 5k. i am only asking because both he and dj are dirt cheap on draftstreet.

Jordan Cameron is the best bet for cheap TE at DraftStreet
not until watson is out of the picturewhat do you think about rg3 at 14k and dallas d at 1.5k?also, green and powell at 6k?too many good looking plays this week at ds. i am having trouble finalizing my rosters.

One of my lineups:

Matt Ryan

Mathews/Charles

AJ Green/DemThom/Reggie

Tony G

Jason Hanson

SF 49ers D

A whopping 3,500 left over, which I usually hate to have, but I really like this lineup.

Thanks for posting this! Seems like after 5 weeks of Fanduel experience, I may be finally figuring it out at least a little bit. With the exception of A. Brown, all of the other guys in Condia's lineup are heavily on my radar. My initial bankroll of $25 was down to $7 after week 2. I have built back up to $23.70 of my initial $25 investment, so breaking even overall thus far, playing mainly $1 and $2 contests the past 3 weeks. If I woulda hit the 50/50's harder the first couple of weeks, I would be ahead, although modestly. I think at Fanduel, maybe you have to manage your bankroll, much like at poker. Shouldn't get into the $5 and $10 contests on a $25 bankroll!I have gotten a LOT of good tips from these threads. Anyone else basically just treading water like me? Seems like I am onto something the last 3 weeks. Gonna go heavy on the 50/50's and take a stab at the big tourneys. Just need to hit it fairly big in those tourneys to make a decent profit. The biggest tip so far, perhaps, was waiting until Sunday morning to enter the 50/50's, when most people may just be winging it a little at the last minute. Of course, there could also be 50 sharks all employing the same "Sunday morning" strategy!
I ran across these threads in time to start with $25 in week 2. I've got it up to $108 going into this weekend. I would be doing even better if I hadn't had some bad losses tinkering around with baseball early in the building process. I have concentrated on 50/50s, first $1-2 and lately $5. 37-7 in football 50-50s overall so far. I have learned a lot from these threads regarding general strategy, e.g. I have also found that a given lineup usually finishes higher the closer to Sunday kickoff I join that league.I have lately settled into picking one lineup for a given format (all games, 1 pm only, Sunday only, etc.), but entering lineups for multiple formats to spread risk. As others have stated, I usually have a few core players I really like for that week with variable players at other positions.I've been happy to gradually build by working the 50/50s, but I'm in on the 20 man tourney this week.

Headsup and 50/50 both pay out the same amount, 1.8x your buyin. The difference being the variance for a heads up is much higher than the variance of a 50/50.I wouldnt say its a craze, cause if you wanna make money it makes a lot more sense to play in different formats, but it certainly is easy money.
I have a theory that 50/50's are not just lower variance but also more profitable than heads up over the long run. Maybe some of the stat geeks here can prove my theory wrong but here's the way I see it. Think about the range of possible opponents as ranging from very bad to very good. Let's say you are at the 70th percentile in skill level, If you play heads up matches, over the long run you will expect to win 70% of your matches. In 50/50's you have the same range of possible opponents but in each league the top scorers have no effect on your profitability. You only need to beat the bottom 50% to win. So, if you think about it, you are really only playing against the bottom 50% of the players. With the same skill level you should win significantly more than 70% of the time.

I ran across these threads in time to start with $25 in week 2. I've got it up to $108 going into this weekend. I would be doing even better if I hadn't had some bad losses tinkering around with baseball early in the building process. I have concentrated on 50/50s, first $1-2 and lately $5. 37-7 in football 50-50s overall so far. I have learned a lot from these threads regarding general strategy, e.g. I have also found that a given lineup usually finishes higher the closer to Sunday kickoff I join that league.
I have another theory (I just thought of this one). The best strategy might be to join Sunday leagues early in the week to save your spot but go back and re-do all your lineups Sunday morning. My theory is that a lot of players in your leagues will be people who set their lineups early and didn't go back and adjust them. So you are setting your lineup with the latest information but they are not.

I ran across these threads in time to start with $25 in week 2. I've got it up to $108 going into this weekend. I would be doing even better if I hadn't had some bad losses tinkering around with baseball early in the building process. I have concentrated on 50/50s, first $1-2 and lately $5. 37-7 in football 50-50s overall so far. I have learned a lot from these threads regarding general strategy, e.g. I have also found that a given lineup usually finishes higher the closer to Sunday kickoff I join that league.
I have another theory (I just thought of this one). The best strategy might be to join Sunday leagues early in the week to save your spot but go back and re-do all your lineups Sunday morning. My theory is that a lot of players in your leagues will be people who set their lineups early and didn't go back and adjust them. So you are setting your lineup with the latest information but they are not.
I haven't tried joining any leagues very early in the week. Have you had success with this?

I haven't tried joining any leagues very early in the week. Have you had success with this?
Not yet. I just came up with the idea. I do my best thinking Friday night. :banned:

im not sure why you guys think condia is so great at this. the guy has risked hundreds of thousands of dollars and is most likely breaking even or losing for that matter. all of last year he started out good then quietly trailed off because of getting his ### kicked in. dont think by looking at condias lineup and having similar stuff means you are on the right track. he posted a garbage ### 125 last week..... thats terrible when the top score is about 215 or so. no much research goes into his picks. the guy has a lot of money and does this for fun. his lineups are entirely different on each site....

do your own work, it will pay off a lot better then looking at other peoples ideas.

steve

im not sure why you guys think condia is so great at this. the guy has risked hundreds of thousands of dollars and is most likely breaking even or losing for that matter.
Okay champ. You realize that most successful gamblers make cents on the dollar right?

im not sure why you guys think condia is so great at this. the guy has risked hundreds of thousands of dollars and is most likely breaking even or losing for that matter. all of last year he started out good then quietly trailed off because of getting his ### kicked in. dont think by looking at condias lineup and having similar stuff means you are on the right track. he posted a garbage ### 125 last week..... thats terrible when the top score is about 215 or so. no much research goes into his picks. the guy has a lot of money and does this for fun. his lineups are entirely different on each site....do your own work, it will pay off a lot better then looking at other peoples ideas.steve
Tons of people vomited last week. The best bargain to hit ratio players all ended the night in the dumpster. Most people that did good played in 60k and above so they didn't have to challenge themselves.

im not sure why you guys think condia is so great at this. the guy has risked hundreds of thousands of dollars and is most likely breaking even or losing for that matter. all of last year he started out good then quietly trailed off because of getting his ### kicked in. dont think by looking at condias lineup and having similar stuff means you are on the right track. he posted a garbage ### 125 last week..... thats terrible when the top score is about 215 or so. no much research goes into his picks. the guy has a lot of money and does this for fun. his lineups are entirely different on each site....do your own work, it will pay off a lot better then looking at other peoples ideas.steve
Tons of people vomited last week. The best bargain to hit ratio players all ended the night in the dumpster. Most people that did good played in 60k and above so they didn't have to challenge themselves.
actually most of the people that play the game do not do there DD on the games/matchups/players/etc.,. if you did you would have known who to pick, or at least have 1 or 2 of the better players. the matchups were easy to see. if all you are doing is picking good players b/c they are supposed to be "BIG HITTERS" (big hitters meaning the higher priced guys) then you have a lot of work to do my friend. nothing against you or anyone else on here but that isnt how a team should be picked. in my eyes the BIG HITTERS hit last week. the only ones that didnt were the running backs. those were mostly hit or miss across the board.steve

Users who are viewing this thread