What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fanduel Week 6 (1 Viewer)

im not sure why you guys think condia is so great at this. the guy has risked hundreds of thousands of dollars and is most likely breaking even or losing for that matter. all of last year he started out good then quietly trailed off because of getting his ### kicked in. dont think by looking at condias lineup and having similar stuff means you are on the right track. he posted a garbage ### 125 last week..... thats terrible when the top score is about 215 or so. no much research goes into his picks. the guy has a lot of money and does this for fun. his lineups are entirely different on each site....do your own work, it will pay off a lot better then looking at other peoples ideas.steve
Tons of people vomited last week. The best bargain to hit ratio players all ended the night in the dumpster. Most people that did good played in 60k and above so they didn't have to challenge themselves.
65k is wash, everyone has the same roster.First lineup for this week, not thrilled with most of the prices or matchups.QB: Kolb v BUFRB: R. Rice, BJGEWR: L. Fitzgerald, R. White, P. HarvinTE: GonzoK: Legatron @ MIAD: Buccaneers vs KC

Last edited by a moderator:
I ran across these threads in time to start with $25 in week 2. I've got it up to $108 going into this weekend. I would be doing even better if I hadn't had some bad losses tinkering around with baseball early in the building process. I have concentrated on 50/50s, first $1-2 and lately $5. 37-7 in football 50-50s overall so far. I have learned a lot from these threads regarding general strategy, e.g. I have also found that a given lineup usually finishes higher the closer to Sunday kickoff I join that league.
I have another theory (I just thought of this one). The best strategy might be to join Sunday leagues early in the week to save your spot but go back and re-do all your lineups Sunday morning. My theory is that a lot of players in your leagues will be people who set their lineups early and didn't go back and adjust them. So you are setting your lineup with the latest information but they are not.
I haven't tried joining any leagues very early in the week. Have you had success with this?
Not yet. I just came up with the idea. I do my best thinking Friday night. :banned:
I did it last week and it seemed to work, but possibly not for the reason you stated. I just had several high scoring rosters. I joined as many cheap 50/50 as I could Tuesday and Wednesday this week. I am in "all" the $1 Sunday-MNF games posted early in the week. I don't know if there's an advantage, but if I don't do this, I'd join more expensive leagues to spend my allowance. "For me" it's just fun doing a ton of leagues, so start early and join often. I constantly tried joining leagues I was already in last week. :unsure:

psst... Dustin Keller. :ph34r:

Only tip im throwing down in the thread this week.
There he is. You still on a roll, big money?Keller is in my rotation for now, but for 4700 I like Tamme better. Colts D was sure fired up for the Packers.

Also for grins and to get a piece of Carver, I've set up League FBG. It's private except for this post. Open to the first 19 to take a spot (20 team max for private leagues). It's $2 winner take all. So someone here gets 36 of our dollars. If we can't get 20 you get your two bucks back.

Can we get 20?
INWe got 20 now.

I just noticed we are only paying the 1st place spot. Meh. I would have liked to see top 3 or so.

'eoMMan said:
psst... Dustin Keller. :ph34r:

Only tip im throwing down in the thread this week.
There he is. You still on a roll, big money?Keller is in my rotation for now, but for 4700 I like Tamme better. Colts D was sure fired up for the Packers.

Also for grins and to get a piece of Carver, I've set up League FBG. It's private except for this post. Open to the first 19 to take a spot (20 team max for private leagues). It's $2 winner take all. So someone here gets 36 of our dollars. If we can't get 20 you get your two bucks back.

Can we get 20?
INWe got 20 now.

I just noticed we are only paying the 1st place spot. Meh. I would have liked to see top 3 or so.
Why?

'stevesokol21 said:
'Team ROFLCOPTERS said:
'stevesokol21 said:
im not sure why you guys think condia is so great at this. the guy has risked hundreds of thousands of dollars and is most likely breaking even or losing for that matter. all of last year he started out good then quietly trailed off because of getting his ### kicked in. dont think by looking at condias lineup and having similar stuff means you are on the right track. he posted a garbage ### 125 last week..... thats terrible when the top score is about 215 or so. no much research goes into his picks. the guy has a lot of money and does this for fun. his lineups are entirely different on each site....do your own work, it will pay off a lot better then looking at other peoples ideas.steve
Tons of people vomited last week. The best bargain to hit ratio players all ended the night in the dumpster. Most people that did good played in 60k and above so they didn't have to challenge themselves.
actually most of the people that play the game do not do there DD on the games/matchups/players/etc.,. if you did you would have known who to pick, or at least have 1 or 2 of the better players. the matchups were easy to see. if all you are doing is picking good players b/c they are supposed to be "BIG HITTERS" (big hitters meaning the higher priced guys) then you have a lot of work to do my friend. nothing against you or anyone else on here but that isnt how a team should be picked. in my eyes the BIG HITTERS hit last week. the only ones that didnt were the running backs. those were mostly hit or miss across the board.steve
This makes no sense. None.Have you played in a 55k league? Matchups and performance directly relates to the value of a player. You need value players to fill a roster. Big hitters hit. That's great analysis. You can't get big hitters unless you are playing in 60 and 65k league. There is a reason 55k leagues have their teams scoring remarkably less than the other leagues.Also, judging on your response to my post you had no idea what I said in the post you quoted. How did you come to the conclusion that me or anyone is just picking players "because they are supposed to be big hitters"?

With Talib suspended not liking TB D/ST as much. Probably will roll with them in a few line ups just on Quinn factor still. Finding D/ST hard to diversify this week. Zona and Miami really feel a cut above the rest now.

Who does not have Harvin in his lineup??? Gets boring after a while. Of all the times I pick Jimmy Graham and he takes a ####. Was first in a big league with River/Graham still left on sunday night. ####.Had Luck,Wayne,Harvin,Chicago D, yada yada yada and still lost by 40 heads up...unreal
If this week is like last, it will take 200 points to win. Don't think this week will be that high too win...maybe 180.

With Talib suspended not liking TB D/ST as much. Probably will roll with them in a few line ups just on Quinn factor still. Finding D/ST hard to diversify this week. Zona and Miami really feel a cut above the rest now.https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/257194211768680448
Do not discount NE this week. Belichick has a long track record of confusing the begeez out of Rookie QB's.

'dancingbones said:
Looks like the Dodds FanDuel features aren't on the FBG schedule this week. Does anyone in the know have any info?
Do we have any info on if we'll see Dodd's fanduel chart this week? I found it very helpful

'dancingbones said:
Looks like the Dodds FanDuel features aren't on the FBG schedule this week. Does anyone in the know have any info?
Do we have any info on if we'll see Dodd's fanduel chart this week? I found it very helpful
I think he posts it on Sat nights.
I don't see it on the schedule. Hope is hasn't ended up on the cutting room floor. One of the best features of the site for me!

'dancingbones said:
I don't see it on the schedule. Hope is hasn't ended up on the cutting room floor. One of the best features of the site for me!
Add me to the list that liked this feature. I hope it isn't gone.

Who does not have Harvin in his lineup??? Gets boring after a while. Of all the times I pick Jimmy Graham and he takes a ####. Was first in a big league with River/Graham still left on sunday night. ####.Had Luck,Wayne,Harvin,Chicago D, yada yada yada and still lost by 40 heads up...unreal
thats what 55k leagues are for. come join us in the big boy leagues :rolleyes:

'dancingbones said:
ill make it next week if he doesn't, i already do it for DS. it's a 5 min job. when are his rankings relatively final? i dont want to do it thursday if he makes big changes friday or whenever

'dancingbones said:
ill make it next week if he doesn't, i already do it for DS. it's a 5 min job. when are his rankings relatively final? i dont want to do it thursday if he makes big changes friday or whenever
HERE wk 6 dodds/fanduel sheet

any last second advice on...

powell vs alex green

buf shut down trent on the ground. thats the worst run blocking line they have faced. arz is worse

but green plays houston

cobb

is he a risk or do you feel safe with him with the chance he gets 1-4 points in the run game?

little and cribbs assuming mass/norwood/benjamin are out. will weeden be forced to target little or will he give norwoods targets to cribbs?

brady quinn vs wilson

tb has a crappy secondary and good vs the run. hillis and draugn are hurt. they are going to have to pass and aqib talib is suspended for this game. wilson is playing NE who is good vs the run. i am guessing sea will have to score at least 3 td's.

any chance quinn locks on to bowe who will be facing weak ### coverage

powell vs alex green

buf shut down trent on the ground. thats the worst run blocking line they have faced. arz is worse

but green plays houston

cobb

is he a risk or do you feel safe with him with the chance he gets 1-4 points in the run game?

little and cribbs assuming mass/norwood/benjamin are out. will weeden be forced to target little or will he give norwoods targets to cribbs?

brady quinn vs wilson

tb has a crappy secondary and good vs the run. hillis and draugn are hurt. they are going to have to pass and aqib talib is suspended for this game. wilson is playing NE who is good vs the run. i am guessing sea will have to score at least 3 td's.

i'd go with green in 50/50s, as he's on the better team, with a better line, QB, and talent around him; powell in a larger field if you are looking for a homerun with most of the picks.cobb isn't all that safe considering the opponent and the # of options Rodgers has, but considering the carries, lower pricetag and benson/jennings, he's probably as good an option as jordy/jones

Even if little gets a lot more targets, you can only figure he catches 1/3 of those tops. stone hands are very hard to coach. cribbs, OTOH, isnt that great a bet as well. I've carried him on and off in a dynasty that counts return TDs, but he's always disappointed at WR when he's had chances. tl;dr=little for 50/50, cribbs for a homerun, neither if you have any other choice

I'd go with Quinn over Wilson, for all the reasons you mentioned. Sea may need to score 3 td's, but i don't see them doing it. Without talib, bowe will be, at worst, covered by 5'10" eric wright. Even if Quinn reverts to captain checkdown, he won't be able to miss bowe being taller than literally every TB corner and safety

'dancingbones said:
Thanks for doing this. We shouldn't have to do it though. Would like to know why features disappear on this site without notice

Opted to enter less than half as many leagues this week despite tripling up both prior weeks, I just dont see any sure bets.

Ended up with 5 lineups:

QB: M. Ryan (3), Kolb (1), Ponder (1)

RB1: BJGE (3), Foster (1), Rice (1)

RB2: BJGE (2), Leshoure (2), Martin (1)

WR1: Green (2), White (1), Welker (1), Fitzgerald (1)

WR2: White (3), Julio (1), Harvin (1)

WR3: Harvin (4), D. Thomas (1)

TE: Gonzo (5)

K: S. Graham (4), Legatron (1)

D: Pats (3), Dolphins (1), Bucs (1)

powell vs alex green

but green plays houston

cobb

brady quinn vs wilson

i'd go with green in 50/50s, as he's on the better team, with a better line, QB, and talent around him; powell in a larger field if you are looking for a homerun with most of the picks.cobb isn't all that safe considering the opponent and the # of options Rodgers has, but considering the carries, lower pricetag and benson/jennings, he's probably as good an option as jordy/jones

Even if little gets a lot more targets, you can only figure he catches 1/3 of those tops. stone hands are very hard to coach. cribbs, OTOH, isnt that great a bet as well. I've carried him on and off in a dynasty that counts return TDs, but he's always disappointed at WR when he's had chances. tl;dr=little for 50/50, cribbs for a homerun, neither if you have any other choice

I'd go with Quinn over Wilson, for all the reasons you mentioned. Sea may need to score 3 td's, but i don't see them doing it. Without talib, bowe will be, at worst, covered by 5'10" eric wright. Even if Quinn reverts to captain checkdown, he won't be able to miss bowe being taller than literally every TB corner and safety
thanks. after lots of thought....i am staying away from both powell and green. i can't see green finding the endzone. as for powell, i think the bad run D wins out over the bad run blocking line.i made a quinn/bowe team for bigger leagues and a non quinn/bowe team for safe leagues. if quinn does well, bowe does well and vice versa

no cobb for me

no wilson for me

i like m jenkins if simpson is out

i feel okay about little but not cribbs

pitta at TE. dallas stinks vs the TE and should be able to shut torrey and bolden down. if finley is out, then i put dj in and most likely change everything else. its a late game so i dont expect to find out in time

I'm not gonna list my whole lineup here (because, frankly, who cares?)...but...I think Andrew Hawkins is a value play today.

Cleveland's secondary is horrid (2nd worst PPG allowed thus far), but they get back Haden, who will be covering AJ Green; this should open up Hawkins for more targets. At $5400, I'm swinging for the fences with him...

I'm thinking something like 7/95/1...great value if those numbers come to fruition.

I decided to try something new this week in the bigger tourney deals by going really heavy on one passing offense (Eagles). So I'm all in on Vick having a big passing week. My 60k lineup:

Vick

DJax, Maclin, Harvin

Foster, Gore

Witten

Nugent

Dolphins

'nbajam said:
'flc735 said:
'flc735 said:
'Drunken Cowboy said:
'dancingbones said:
'dancingbones said:
Thanks for doing this. We shouldn't have to do it though. Would like to know why features disappear on this site without notice
:goodposting:

Just finished my lineups for the week. Jeremy Kerley and Russell Wilson are on an uncomfortable number of them. Gonna be a long day!

Good luck everyone.

'nbajam said:
'flc735 said:
'flc735 said:
'Drunken Cowboy said:
'dancingbones said:
'dancingbones said:
:goodposting:
Since you guys asked, this is the export from my system on Dodd's Sunday projections for FanDuel scoring. I apologize in advance for the massive wall:edit: Since this is 8 minutes before kickoff, I figured this would be ok even though it uses the subscriber's projections. If not, I will drop it asap and sorry!

Valuations

qb

Name Team Opponent Home Game Score Scalar Value Price Unit Price (10^4)

Matt Ryan ATL OAK true 21.3 21.3 8500.0 399.06

Aaron Rodgers GB HOU false 19.6 19.6 9400.0 479.59

Robert Griffin III WAS MIN true 18.6 18.6 8900.0 478.49

Michael Vick PHI DET true 18.4 18.4 8500.0 461.96

Peyton Manning DEN SD false 18.4 18.4 8300.0 451.09

Tom Brady NE SEA false 16.8 16.8 9400.0 559.52

Andy Dalton CIN CLE false 16.6 16.6 7600.0 457.83

Matthew Stafford DET PHI false 16.5 16.5 8700.0 527.27

Philip Rivers SD DEN true 16.4 16.4 7800.0 475.61

Christian Ponder MIN WAS false 16.3 16.3 6900.0 423.31

Joe Flacco BAL DAL true 16.2 16.2 6900.0 425.93

Matt Schaub HOU GB true 16.2 16.2 7200.0 444.44

Kevin Kolb ARI BUF true 16.1 16.1 6000.0 372.67

Alex Smith SF NYG true 15.9 15.9 6700.0 421.38

Eli Manning NYG SF false 15.9 15.9 8500.0 534.59

Josh Freeman TB KC true 15.8 15.8 6700.0 424.05

Tony Romo DAL BAL false 15.7 15.7 7800.0 496.82

Carson Palmer OAK ATL false 15.5 15.5 7200.0 464.52

Russell Wilson SEA NE true 15.1 15.1 5400.0 357.62

Ryan Fitzpatrick BUF ARI false 14.7 14.7 7200.0 489.8

Mark Sanchez NYJ IND true 14.7 14.7 6300.0 428.57

Brandon Weeden CLE CIN true 14.6 14.6 6000.0 410.96

Sam Bradford STL MIA false 14.0 14.0 6000.0 428.57

Ryan Tannehill MIA STL true 13.7 13.7 5600.0 408.76

Brady Quinn KC TB false 13.1 13.1 5400.0 412.21

Tim Tebow NYJ IND true 3.1 3.1 5200.0 1677.42

Colin Kaepernick SF NYG true 3.1 3.1 5000.0 1612.9

Alex Smith SF NYG true 0.0 0.0 4500.0 0.0

rb

Arian Foster HOU GB true 20.6 20.6 9600.0 466.02

Ray Rice BAL DAL true 19.9 19.9 9400.0 472.36

Trent Richardson CLE CIN true 18.0 18.0 8000.0 444.44

LeSean McCoy PHI DET true 17.6 17.6 8100.0 460.23

Jamaal Charles KC TB false 17.3 17.3 7800.0 450.87

Adrian Peterson MIN WAS false 16.8 16.8 8000.0 476.19

Ryan Mathews SD DEN true 15.8 15.8 7800.0 493.67

Marshawn Lynch SEA NE true 15.7 15.7 7600.0 484.08

Reggie Bush MIA STL true 15.3 15.3 7200.0 470.59

Darren McFadden OAK ATL false 15.3 15.3 8000.0 522.88

Frank Gore SF NYG true 14.3 14.3 7100.0 496.5

Michael Turner ATL OAK true 14.1 14.1 6100.0 432.62

DeMarco Murray DAL BAL false 13.9 13.9 7400.0 532.37

Doug Martin TB KC true 13.5 13.5 6500.0 481.48

Willis McGahee DEN SD false 13.4 13.4 5400.0 402.99

Ahmad Bradshaw NYG SF false 13.0 13.0 6300.0 484.62

BenJarvus Green-Ellis CIN CLE false 12.7 12.7 6300.0 496.06

Alfred Morris WAS MIN true 12.5 12.5 6300.0 504.0

Mikel Leshoure DET PHI false 10.7 10.7 6000.0 560.75

C.J. Spiller BUF ARI false 10.2 10.2 7800.0 764.71

Steven Jackson STL MIA false 10.2 10.2 6100.0 598.04

Stevan Ridley NE SEA false 10.0 10.0 6300.0 630.0

Fred Jackson BUF ARI false 10.0 10.0 5800.0 580.0

Alex Green GB HOU false 9.0 9.0 4500.0 500.0

Shonn Greene NYJ IND true 8.6 8.6 5600.0 651.16

LaRod Stephens-Howling ARI BUF true 8.0 8.0 4500.0 562.5

Jacquizz Rodgers ATL OAK true 7.9 7.9 5600.0 708.86

William Powell ARI BUF true 7.8 7.8 4500.0 576.92

Shaun Draughn KC TB false 7.3 7.3 4500.0 616.44

Kendall Hunter SF NYG true 6.8 6.8 4500.0 661.76

Bilal Powell NYJ IND true 6.8 6.8 5200.0 764.71

Ben Tate HOU GB true 6.3 6.3 5600.0 888.89

LeGarrette Blount TB KC true 6.2 6.2 5000.0 806.45

Joique Bell DET PHI false 5.7 5.7 4500.0 789.47

Jackie Battle SD DEN true 5.7 5.7 4900.0 859.65

Brandon Bolden NE SEA false 5.2 5.2 4500.0 865.38

Daryl Richardson STL MIA false 5.2 5.2 4900.0 942.31

Ronnie Hillman DEN SD false 5.1 5.1 4900.0 960.78

Danny Woodhead NE SEA false 4.3 4.3 4900.0 1139.53

Marcel Reece OAK ATL false 4.3 4.3 4500.0 1046.51

James Starks GB HOU false 4.2 4.2 5400.0 1285.71

Ronnie Brown SD DEN true 4.0 4.0 4500.0 1125.0

Chris Ogbonnaya CLE CIN true 3.5 3.5 4500.0 1285.71

David Wilson NYG SF false 3.4 3.4 4900.0 1441.18

Robert Turbin SEA NE true 3.3 3.3 4700.0 1424.24

Toby Gerhart MIN WAS false 3.2 3.2 5000.0 1562.5

Alfonso Smith ARI BUF true 3.2 3.2 4500.0 1406.25

Lamar Miller MIA STL true 3.1 3.1 5000.0 1612.9

Lance Ball DEN SD false 3.0 3.0 4500.0 1500.0

Felix Jones DAL BAL false 2.9 2.9 4900.0 1689.66

Brian Leonard CIN CLE false 2.7 2.7 4500.0 1666.67

Mike Goodson OAK ATL false 2.6 2.6 5000.0 1923.08

Evan Royster WAS MIN true 2.6 2.6 4500.0 1730.77

Bernard Pierce BAL DAL true 2.3 2.3 4500.0 1956.52

John Kuhn GB HOU false 2.2 2.2 4500.0 2045.45

Vonta Leach BAL DAL true 2.2 2.2 4500.0 2045.45

Joe McKnight NYJ IND true 2.1 2.1 4500.0 2142.86

Jason Snelling ATL OAK true 2.0 2.0 4500.0 2250.0

Shane Vereen NE SEA false 2.0 2.0 4700.0 2350.0

Bryce Brown PHI DET true 1.7 1.7 4500.0 2647.06

Henry Hynoski NYG SF false 1.6 1.6 4500.0 2812.5

Stanley Havili PHI DET true 1.6 1.6 4500.0 2812.5

Leon Washington SEA NE true 1.5 1.5 4500.0 3000.0

Cedric Peerman CIN CLE false 1.4 1.4 4500.0 3214.29

Jorvorskie Lane MIA STL true 1.4 1.4 4500.0 3214.29

Phillip Tanner DAL BAL false 1.2 1.2 4500.0 3750.0

Justin Forsett HOU GB true 0.8 0.8 4500.0 5625.0

Taiwan Jones OAK ATL false 0.5 0.5 4500.0 9000.0

Anthony Allen BAL DAL true 0.5 0.5 4500.0 9000.0

Tashard Choice BUF ARI false 0.4 0.4 5400.0 13500.0

Brandon Saine GB HOU false 0.4 0.4 4500.0 11250.0

wr

Calvin Johnson DET PHI false 15.3 15.3 8500.0 555.56

Percy Harvin MIN WAS false 14.7 14.7 6700.0 455.78

Roddy White ATL OAK true 14.5 14.5 7200.0 496.55

A.J. Green CIN CLE false 14.3 14.3 7600.0 531.47

Julio Jones ATL OAK true 14.2 14.2 7600.0 535.21

Larry Fitzgerald ARI BUF true 14.1 14.1 7400.0 524.82

Demaryius Thomas DEN SD false 13.3 13.3 6300.0 473.68

Wes Welker NE SEA false 12.9 12.9 7100.0 550.39

Dwayne Bowe KC TB false 12.6 12.6 6700.0 531.75

Victor Cruz NYG SF false 12.6 12.6 7200.0 571.43

Andre Johnson HOU GB true 12.4 12.4 7200.0 580.65

Jordy Nelson GB HOU false 12.2 12.2 6700.0 549.18

Vincent Jackson TB KC true 12.2 12.2 6300.0 516.39

Miles Austin DAL BAL false 11.8 11.8 6700.0 567.8

Brian Hartline MIA STL true 11.7 11.7 4700.0 401.71

DeSean Jackson PHI DET true 11.6 11.6 6000.0 517.24

Torrey Smith BAL DAL true 11.3 11.3 5600.0 495.58

Steve Johnson BUF ARI false 11.3 11.3 6500.0 575.22

Dez Bryant DAL BAL false 11.3 11.3 6300.0 557.52

Eric Decker DEN SD false 11.2 11.2 6100.0 544.64

James Jones GB HOU false 11.1 11.1 4900.0 441.44

Jeremy Kerley NYJ IND true 11.0 11.0 5000.0 454.55

Denarius Moore OAK ATL false 10.9 10.9 5600.0 513.76

Michael Crabtree SF NYG true 10.6 10.6 5400.0 509.43

Sidney Rice SEA NE true 10.6 10.6 5600.0 528.3

Jeremy Maclin PHI DET true 10.4 10.4 6000.0 576.92

Mike Williams TB KC true 10.4 10.4 5200.0 500.0

Brandon Lloyd NE SEA false 10.3 10.3 6500.0 631.07

Brandon Gibson STL MIA false 10.2 10.2 5000.0 490.2

Pierre Garcon WAS MIN true 10.2 10.2 5600.0 549.02

Randall Cobb GB HOU false 10.1 10.1 5400.0 534.65

Andrew Hawkins CIN CLE false 10.0 10.0 5400.0 540.0

Anquan Boldin BAL DAL true 9.8 9.8 5200.0 530.61

Andre Roberts ARI BUF true 9.7 9.7 4700.0 484.54

Josh Gordon CLE CIN true 9.6 9.6 4500.0 468.75

Davone Bess MIA STL true 9.6 9.6 4700.0 489.58

Nate Burleson DET PHI false 9.5 9.5 5600.0 589.47

Hakeem Nicks NYG SF false 8.8 8.8 7400.0 840.91

Darrius Heyward-Bey OAK ATL false 8.7 8.7 5000.0 574.71

Greg Little CLE CIN true 8.7 8.7 5200.0 597.7

Robert Meachem SD DEN true 8.0 8.0 5200.0 650.0

Golden Tate SEA NE true 8.0 8.0 4500.0 562.5

Mario Manningham SF NYG true 7.9 7.9 5200.0 658.23

Chris Givens STL MIA false 7.9 7.9 4500.0 569.62

Chaz Schilens NYJ IND true 7.6 7.6 4500.0 592.11

Brandon Stokley DEN SD false 7.1 7.1 4900.0 690.14

Leonard Hankerson WAS MIN true 7.1 7.1 5000.0 704.23

Jon Baldwin KC TB false 6.5 6.5 4500.0 692.31

Kevin Walter HOU GB true 6.4 6.4 4700.0 734.38

Titus Young DET PHI false 6.4 6.4 5200.0 812.5

Kevin Ogletree DAL BAL false 6.4 6.4 4700.0 734.38

Armon Binns CIN CLE false 6.3 6.3 4900.0 777.78

Doug Baldwin SEA NE true 6.0 6.0 4700.0 783.33

Donald Jones BUF ARI false 5.9 5.9 4500.0 762.71

Jerome Simpson MIN WAS false 5.9 5.9 4500.0 762.71

Steve Smith STL MIA false 5.8 5.8 4500.0 775.86

T.J. Graham BUF ARI false 5.7 5.7 4700.0 824.56

Stephen Hill NYJ IND true 5.5 5.5 4900.0 890.91

Dexter McCluster KC TB false 5.4 5.4 4700.0 870.37

Domenik Hixon NYG SF false 5.2 5.2 4500.0 865.38

Michael Jenkins MIN WAS false 5.2 5.2 4500.0 865.38

Early Doucet ARI BUF true 5.1 5.1 4500.0 882.35

Josh Cribbs CLE CIN true 5.1 5.1 4500.0 882.35

Santana Moss WAS MIN true 4.8 4.8 4700.0 979.17

Randy Moss SF NYG true 4.7 4.7 5200.0 1106.38

Arrelious Benn TB KC true 4.7 4.7 4500.0 957.45

Jacoby Jones BAL DAL true 4.6 4.6 4500.0 978.26

Josh Morgan WAS MIN true 4.5 4.5 4500.0 1000.0

Harry Douglas ATL OAK true 4.2 4.2 4500.0 1071.43

Rod Streater OAK ATL false 3.9 3.9 4500.0 1153.85

Jason Avant PHI DET true 3.9 3.9 4500.0 1153.85

Devin Aromashodu MIN WAS false 3.8 3.8 4500.0 1184.21

Anthony Armstrong MIA STL true 3.6 3.6 4500.0 1250.0

Brian Quick STL MIA false 3.6 3.6 5200.0 1444.44

Ramses Barden NYG SF false 2.6 2.6 5400.0 2076.92

Eddie Royal SD DEN true 2.5 2.5 4500.0 1800.0

Deion Branch NE SEA false 2.4 2.4 4500.0 1875.0

Brandon Tate CIN CLE false 2.4 2.4 4700.0 1958.33

Keshawn Martin HOU GB true 2.4 2.4 4500.0 1875.0

Michael Floyd ARI BUF true 2.4 2.4 5400.0 2250.0

Derek Hagan OAK ATL false 2.4 2.4 4500.0 1875.0

Kyle Williams SF NYG true 2.3 2.3 4500.0 1956.52

Donald Driver GB HOU false 2.3 2.3 4700.0 2043.48

Brad Smith BUF ARI false 2.1 2.1 4500.0 2142.86

Austin Pettis STL MIA false 1.9 1.9 4500.0 2368.42

Rueben Randle NYG SF false 1.8 1.8 4700.0 2611.11

Steve Breaston KC TB false 1.8 1.8 4500.0 2500.0

Aldrick Robinson WAS MIN true 1.7 1.7 4700.0 2764.71

Damaris Johnson PHI DET true 1.7 1.7 4700.0 2764.71

Ben Obomanu SEA NE true 1.7 1.7 4500.0 2647.06

Chris Givens STL MIA false 0.0 0.0 4500.0 0.0

Steve Smith STL MIA false 0.0 0.0 6500.0 0.0

te

Tony Gonzalez ATL OAK true 13.1 13.1 6000.0 458.02

Vernon Davis SF NYG true 11.4 11.4 6700.0 587.72

Rob Gronkowski NE SEA false 10.8 10.8 7600.0 703.7

Owen Daniels HOU GB true 10.3 10.3 5400.0 524.27

Jason Witten DAL BAL false 9.7 9.7 5200.0 536.08

Brent Celek PHI DET true 9.7 9.7 5400.0 556.7

Brandon Pettigrew DET PHI false 9.4 9.4 5600.0 595.74

Fred Davis WAS MIN true 9.3 9.3 5200.0 559.14

Antonio Gates SD DEN true 9.1 9.1 6100.0 670.33

Kyle Rudolph MIN WAS false 9.1 9.1 5800.0 637.36

Dennis Pitta BAL DAL true 8.6 8.6 5000.0 581.4

Jermaine Gresham CIN CLE false 8.3 8.3 5400.0 650.6

Scott Chandler BUF ARI false 8.2 8.2 4900.0 597.56

Brandon Myers OAK ATL false 7.3 7.3 4700.0 643.84

Jacob Tamme DEN SD false 7.3 7.3 5200.0 712.33

Jermichael Finley GB HOU false 6.5 6.5 5800.0 892.31

Aaron Hernandez NE SEA false 6.2 6.2 5600.0 903.23

Martellus Bennett NYG SF false 6.1 6.1 6000.0 983.61

Anthony Fasano MIA STL true 6.0 6.0 4500.0 750.0

Dustin Keller NYJ IND true 5.5 5.5 4700.0 854.55

Joel Dreessen DEN SD false 5.3 5.3 4700.0 886.79

James Casey HOU GB true 5.1 5.1 4500.0 882.35

Zach Miller SEA NE true 4.9 4.9 4500.0 918.37

Jordan Cameron CLE CIN true 4.9 4.9 4500.0 918.37

Dallas Clark TB KC true 4.7 4.7 4700.0 1000.0

Rob Housler ARI BUF true 4.5 4.5 4500.0 1000.0

Lance Kendricks STL MIA false 4.3 4.3 4500.0 1046.51

Tony Moeaki KC TB false 4.1 4.1 4500.0 1097.56

Jeff Cumberland NYJ IND true 3.9 3.9 4500.0 1153.85

D.J. Williams GB HOU false 3.6 3.6 4500.0 1250.0

Tony Scheffler DET PHI false 3.5 3.5 4500.0 1285.71

Bear Pascoe NYG SF false 3.3 3.3 4500.0 1363.64

Ed Dickson BAL DAL true 2.3 2.3 4500.0 1956.52

Clay Harbor PHI DET true 2.3 2.3 4500.0 1956.52

Anthony McCoy SEA NE true 2.3 2.3 4700.0 2043.48

Dante Rosario SD DEN true 2.2 2.2 5000.0 2272.73

Delanie Walker SF NYG true 2.2 2.2 4500.0 2045.45

Charles Clay MIA STL true 2.2 2.2 4500.0 2045.45

Garrett Graham HOU GB true 2.1 2.1 4500.0 2142.86

Jeff King ARI BUF true 2.0 2.0 4500.0 2250.0

David Ausberry OAK ATL false 1.6 1.6 4500.0 2812.5

Randy McMichael SD DEN true 1.4 1.4 4500.0 3214.29

John Phillips DAL BAL false 1.2 1.2 4500.0 3750.0

Tommy Gallarda ATL OAK true 1.2 1.2 4500.0 3750.0

Zach Miller SEA NE true 0.0 0.0 4500.0 0.0

pk

Matt Bryant ATL OAK true 8.9 8.9 5000.0 561.8

David Akers SF NYG true 8.2 8.2 5200.0 634.15

Shayne Graham HOU GB true 8.0 8.0 5000.0 625.0

Justin Tucker BAL DAL true 7.7 7.7 5200.0 675.32

Stephen Gostkowski NE SEA false 7.7 7.7 5400.0 701.3

Jason Hanson DET PHI false 7.7 7.7 5400.0 701.3

Greg Zuerlein STL MIA false 7.6 7.6 5200.0 684.21

Mike Nugent CIN CLE false 7.4 7.4 5000.0 675.68

Blair Walsh MIN WAS false 7.4 7.4 5000.0 675.68

Connor Barth TB KC true 7.3 7.3 5000.0 684.93

Alex Henery PHI DET true 7.2 7.2 5000.0 694.44

Matt Prater DEN SD false 7.1 7.1 5200.0 732.39

Nick Novak SD DEN true 7.1 7.1 5000.0 704.23

Jay Feely ARI BUF true 7.0 7.0 5200.0 742.86

Lawrence Tynes NYG SF false 6.9 6.9 5400.0 782.61

Phil Dawson CLE CIN true 6.9 6.9 5000.0 724.64

Mason Crosby GB HOU false 6.8 6.8 5400.0 794.12

Sebastian Janikowski OAK ATL false 6.5 6.5 5200.0 800.0

Dan Bailey DAL BAL false 6.4 6.4 5200.0 812.5

Kai Forbath WAS MIN true 6.4 6.4 5000.0 781.25

Nick Folk NYJ IND true 6.4 6.4 5200.0 812.5

Dan Carpenter MIA STL true 6.2 6.2 5000.0 806.45

Ryan Succop KC TB false 6.2 6.2 5200.0 838.71

Rian Lindell BUF ARI false 5.7 5.7 5000.0 877.19

td

Arizona Cardinals ARI BUF true 9.9 9.9 5200.0 525.25

Tampa Bay Buccaneers TB KC true 9.3 9.3 5000.0 537.63

Baltimore Ravens BAL DAL true 9.1 9.1 5200.0 571.43

Houston Texans HOU GB true 9.1 9.1 5000.0 549.45

San Francisco 49ers SF NYG true 8.9 8.9 5200.0 584.27

Miami Dolphins MIA STL true 8.6 8.6 5000.0 581.4

Atlanta Falcons ATL OAK true 8.3 8.3 5200.0 626.51

Cincinnati Bengals CIN CLE false 8.2 8.2 5000.0 609.76

Philadelphia Eagles PHI DET true 8.2 8.2 5200.0 634.15

St. Louis Rams STL MIA false 8.1 8.1 5000.0 617.28

Seattle Seahawks SEA NE true 8.0 8.0 5000.0 625.0

New England Patriots NE SEA false 7.9 7.9 5000.0 632.91

Buffalo Bills BUF ARI false 7.8 7.8 5000.0 641.03

Detroit Lions DET PHI false 7.8 7.8 5000.0 641.03

Cleveland Browns CLE CIN true 7.7 7.7 5000.0 649.35

Minnesota Vikings MIN WAS false 7.7 7.7 5200.0 675.32

San Diego Chargers SD DEN true 7.6 7.6 5000.0 657.89

Dallas Cowboys DAL BAL false 7.6 7.6 5000.0 657.89

Denver Broncos DEN SD false 7.6 7.6 5000.0 657.89

Washington Redskins WAS MIN true 7.5 7.5 5000.0 666.67

New York Jets NYJ IND true 7.2 7.2 5400.0 750.0

Green Bay Packers GB HOU false 7.0 7.0 5000.0 714.29

Kansas City Chiefs KC TB false 6.5 6.5 5000.0 769.23

New York Giants NYG SF false 5.5 5.5 5200.0 945.45

Oakland Raiders OAK ATL false 4.7 4.7 5000.0 1063.83

Surprised that many leagues didn't fill in the last 1/2 hour. I'm starting to think 75% plus of the entries are coming from this site.

How are you guys enjoying the great match up for matt ryan? :hophead:
10 pts for Julio, 17 for white. Have one in every line up. Still 40 minutes left for Ryan to keep laying it on. Or give it up 3 more times :popcorn:

How are you guys enjoying the great match up for matt ryan? :hophead:
Enjoying it alot...overspending at QB forced me to take Mike Williams.bassnbrew68.94QBMatt RyanATL v OAK (In progress) 7.04RBTrent RichardsonCLE v CIN (In progress) 5.8RBRay RiceBAL v DAL (In progress) 15.6WRCalvin JohnsonDET @ PHI (In progress) 3.3WRBrandon GibsonSTL @ MIA (In progress) 5.5WRMike WilliamsTB v KC (In progress) 17.8TEDennis PittaBAL v DAL (In progress) 3.9KAlex HeneryPHI v DET (In progress) 1DTampa Bay BuccaneersTB v KC (In progress) 9

Pretty horrible week for me. I'm hoping Manning, Mathews and D. Thomas have good games tomorrow, so I can come close to breaking even. Lots of guys killed me. A. Smith, TRich, Bush, Turner, Ballard, Kerley, Roberts, Crabtree, V. Davis, Daniels, Celek, Gonzo, Zona D and Miami D. I picked a good amount of guys that had decent weeks(Ponder, Vick, Rice, Foster, Harvin, Fitz, Moore, Gordon, Green, R. White, VJAX, Rudolph and TB D), but I didn't have the right combo of players, so most of my scores aren't very high.

2 out of 3 of the contests completed thus far.

Pretty much locked up 6 other wins with a 7th curretnly in the money that is likely. have an 8th team with a prayer if Thomas has a big nite tommorow nite.

Kind of regretting I didn't play some of the non 50/50's as I have a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place team.

This week will get me into positive territory until you consider the juice.

Luck, Charles, Roberts and Gonzalez in all my lineups. All scored single digits. All losses unless Mathews and Demaryius go off tonight. I think I'm done. It's been fun.

Just a brutal week for RBs- I'm guessing a lot of people banked on Charles, Richardson, and Murray (and how did everybody miss on Shonn Greene?!?).

Could've finished in the black if Daniels had a decent night last night- figured it was a good matchup.

I do research and my teams still get killed. I'm about to give up on FanDuel.. I play in the 2000+ contest so i know there is a chance someone is just gonna have the lucky picks but still.

Rough week. Looks like I'm going to go 2-2 in 50/50s this week.

I still haven't had time to really develop a strategy to optimize my entries. One of these weeks I'll sit down and work it out.

Played for 3 weeks. Did ok for one week but have tanked the last two. Im cashing out while Im ahead. From here on out, Im playing one cheap tourney every week just for gits and shiggles.

I had a pretty decent week but will end up losing money due to not placing in the money in any tourneys. Currently 4th out of 50 in the league that was posted in this thread that a bunch of us joined. Used that same lineup in the tourneys and it got top 20%, but still out of the money so its definitely going to be a net loss this week. RB scoring was my main problem with Foster just okay and Gore/Lynch (one of whom I paired with Foster in each entry) both struggled mightily.

Only need 2 points out of Demaryius Thomas to beat condia in head to head, so at least there is that.

I'm going to just stick to 50/50s at the same price. By mixing in tourneys and such, it becomes tough unless you have a different strategy in those tournaments like QB/WR combos to take advantage of. And the same price 50/50s is important unless you have more faith in certain line ups. I played a combination of $1, $2, and $5 50/50s and losing out on a few $5 has you lose money even if you do very well in $1 and $2 games.

Good week for me. It looks like I'll go 5-0 in 50/50's, I'm currently in the money in the Sunday Spike (although that may not hold up) and currently second in a 10 team league that pays top 3 although that may not hold up either.

Currently 9-2 in 50/50's since joining Fanduel 3 weeks ago. Small sample size I know but the 55K 50/50's seem very easy to beat. That's probably mostly what I'll stick with going forward.

Users who are viewing this thread