What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TE Jimmy Graham, CHI (1 Viewer)

So what do you guys think with playoffs on the line? Are you trusting him this week? I realize you may not have a choice but what about

leagues that lump WR and TE together. Would

you sit him?
Presently starting him with confidence in nom ppr over Watkins, desean Jackson, and lafell

For those that are feeling nervous about Jimmmmmaaaaayyy!!!

Well you didn't draft him as your overall #1 pick to sit him in the playoffs. C'mon now, have some confidence.

Yes, he laid a big fat goose egg but this week he'll bounce back.

Graham ,during his career, avg's something like 7-85-1 vs Carolina ..

let's not overthink this..if you have him, he's starting.plain and simple..

Goose egg from a first rounder in a critical FF week. Oooooof. Not trolling.. I am an owner.
I believe he had a goose egg (or very, very close) at least once out of the last couple years, maybe both.
Has the blue print been made by Allen and Palamalu to cut off his routes?
Maybe if you like Brees throwing 5 tds to other guys.
this is kind of dumb excuse. A number of the tds thrown graham wasnt even in the game.
so if he wasn't in the game they probably weren't cutting off his route huh?

All players like Graham will have those games. If a team is going to triple team him, they will take the open guy like last week. You drafted Graham high and he is a must start. Dont overthink this. DO IT!

I agree. Every once in a while there is just a head scratcher. It's goes both ways too. Things like Jonas Gray scoring 40+ happen as well.

Will Graham go ahead of Gronk in a single start-up or redraft this summer? He's letting owners down big time at a crucial time of year, and Gronk just keeps getting fed.

The good news is I have a bye this week so it doesn't matter. The bad news is the bye is in the toilet bowl because Jimmy Goosegg killed me last week and I lost by 1.3 points, causing me to miss the playoffs.

Thanks Jimmy! :sarcasm:

Last edited by a moderator:
#### this guy and brees destroying me
You are probably in a dream scenario compared to me. I have gordon, brees, graham, torrey and jeremy hill going. Oh--and my opponent has Leveon bell. At least I can stop stressing as my loss was as quick and painless as they come.

PinkydaPimp said:
All players like Graham will have those games. If a team is going to triple team him, they will take the open guy like last week. You drafted Graham high and he is a must start. Dont overthink this. DO IT!
:unsure:

In all seriousness i dont regret starting him. it is what it is.

PinkydaPimp said:
:unsure:

In all seriousness i dont regret starting him. it is what it is.
I wouldn't have either hardly any TEs worth it. However, Saints' woes are starting to make Graham less than a sure thing.

Users who are viewing this thread