What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ok... I'll admit it! I was wrong! so what... (1 Viewer)

Only one person says he's wrong about Lynch? This entire board thought he got paid and was going to be terrible. Don't make me go through the Lynch threads and call you out. :boxing:
My buddy kept talking to me about Marshawn Lynch and I just could not be talked into him. I don't know what it is about him. I have the feeling talking about him now that he's been around for ever but he really hasn't. So somehow I've talked myself in to thinking he's old and slow and worn down.Even now if I were to do a draft I think I'd have a hard time saying his name as one of my choices.I guess it's just a perception I have about some players even if it's wrong it's still my perception of them.

Starting to look like I was wrong about Hakeem Nicks. I knew it would take a while for him to get healthy, and I was willing to live with that...but I was not prepared for the Giants offense to be so poor overall at this point of the year. Eli Manning's first read is Victor Cruz, and his second read is throwing the ball out of bounds.

Starting to look like I was wrong about Hakeem Nicks. I knew it would take a while for him to get healthy, and I was willing to live with that...but I was not prepared for the Giants offense to be so poor overall at this point of the year. Eli Manning's first read is Victor Cruz, and his second read is throwing the ball out of bounds.
I'm not ready to jump ship yet. Nicks has really only been healthy for 2 weeks now and the Giants offense has been horrible those 2 weeks. No passing TD's. They still have GB, Was, NO after their week 11 bye.

Dead wrong about J. Cook I wish he was on another team that actually throw the damn ball to its TEs!!!!!

Marshawn Lynch.

I never thought he was that great of a back but he is proving me wrong this year. Very strange to see a RB break out like this in his 6th year, but his 4.8 YPC is way above his career 4.0.

Users who are viewing this thread