What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Continuous Rays thread: fun season (1 Viewer)

:banned: Finally to .500.

You guys are smoking crack with the questioning of Longo's long term contract.

:banned: Finally to .500.You guys are smoking crack with the questioning of Longo's long term contract.
Seriously. Huge no-brainer for this franchise. He is so good and it would just cripple the fanbase to see that guy in a Yankee uniform.

Loved the walk off home run, but no way it should have gotten to that. Can't believe Wright loaded the bases again. WTF?

Maybe it's just a hot month of baseball talking, but it's a shame they didn't get a 2014 option on Loney or Kelly Johnson.

Am I the only one concerned about how bad Wil Myers has been? :scared:
Glad he's not up with the team yet. Seems like he still has some things to work out.
His strikeouts have always been one of the big concerns about Myers. His SO rate has gone up to nearly 30% this year.
Yea I don't know where to go get the numbers on my mobile, but from what I remember his numbers against righties so far are absolutely horrific too.

Lueke and Torres showing some nice young power arms for the pen. Hopefully they keep them and ####can Farnsworth and Wright.

(They won't do that)

Fantastic job by the bullpen yesterday. Nice to see Maddon going to these other guys. Lueke looked fantastic. Two big wins in a row. Need Moore to be an ace today.

That's a lot of sentence fragments.

Premier said:
Lueke and Torres showing some nice young power arms for the pen. Hopefully they keep them and ####can Farnsworth and Wright. (They won't do that)
Lueke looked his age today.

Last edited by a moderator:
@wezen_ball: Fernando Rodney should use his imaginary bow to try to shoot the ball out of the sky every time he blows a save on a home run ball

:lmao:

Maddon with the short leash on Rodney tonight. There's a chance he's had enough of him.
Thought the same thing....the well-known patience is wearing thin. I bet he sticks with him though.
What else can you do? McGee, Farnsworth?

Rodney has the best stuff in the pen. His command has been the problem. It just looks like he's throwing instead of pitching. If he'd throw his fastball 95-96 and locate it instead of trying to throw it 99 and put it on a tee like he did yesterday he'd be fine.

@TBTimes_Rays: #rays Maddon said he doesn't anticipate any discussion about dropping Hernandez from rotation.

:cry:

I've been a pretty big Rodney apologist amongst my friends... but come on.

Just picked up Peralta in my fantasy league.

This just isn't a good team. :shrug:

After 2 months they're .500, getting swept by the first place team at home, they have no bullpen and 2.5 starting pitchers.

We all keep waiting for them to turn it around, but I'm not seeing it. And even if they do, NY, Boston and Baltimore are all really good.

The good news is we're a day closer to football season.

This just isn't a good team. :shrug:After 2 months they're .500, getting swept by the first place team at home, they have no bullpen and 2.5 starting pitchers. We all keep waiting for them to turn it around, but I'm not seeing it. And even if they do, NY, Boston and Baltimore are all really good. The good news is we're a day closer to football season.
desmond jennings is so boringly bad

Users who are viewing this thread